Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] 7GB FOR $45/mo- + $0 iPhone 6s +a New Line !!HOT!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 10:22 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
5555 posts
5200 upvotes
Rogido wrote: I agree. Plan and phone deals are scarce. I think the telcos are taking advantage of Covid...they know people now depend on their phones more than ever. So they know they can throw us scraps and we have to choice.
Same with internet deals. Pretty much all those deals have evaporated.
Apr 24, 2012
140 posts
109 upvotes
Markham, ON
Can I pay more and get another phone instead of the 6S?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4677 posts
1672 upvotes
Winnipeg
lallamalaughs wrote: Can I pay more and get another phone instead of the 6S?
This deal is dead... there is no iPhone 6s available anymore
Feb 12, 2013
5 posts
2 upvotes
rversed wrote: Anyone who has done their homework: is this basically the best deal out there right now?

I’m also a health care employee in Alberta but the prices are a bit outside my price range ($75+).

I’m currently with Zoomer, 5 lines total. Everyone in the plan has 3-4GB at least and are between $35-$40.
Sounds like a good deal. Still deciding whether to switch to Zoomer or not. How is the reception in Calgary?
Oct 13, 2012
76 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary, AB
thenickelman wrote: Sounds like a good deal. Still deciding whether to switch to Zoomer or not. How is the reception in Calgary?
Reception in Calgary is similar to Fido/Rogers as they run on the same network. I haven't had much experience with other networks as I've only been with the Zoomer and the other two I've mentioned in Alberta. No complaints though!
Dec 5, 2004
324 posts
247 upvotes
repatch wrote: Wow, somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.
I think the point he was trying to get across is akin to the Kijiji user who says "I only have $300 in my pocket" to a "$500 FIRM NO LOWBALLERS" ad.

Boot to the head.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1539 posts
150 upvotes
iphone 11 pro $310 down payment. 33.33/mo for 24 mo. plan $40/3gb. total $73+tax.
or
Samsung S20+ 5G. $160 down payment $33.33/mo for 24 mo. plan $40/3gb. total: $73+tax.

which one is better?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1351 posts
406 upvotes
Rogido wrote: I agree. Plan and phone deals are scarce. I think the telcos are taking advantage of Covid...they know people now depend on their phones more than ever. So they know they can throw us scraps and we have to choice.
If anything, people now depend on their phones LESS THAN EVER. Who needs to use data when they're oworking from home all day? Who needs to talk on the phone, when you can use Zoom, skype, teams on the PC?

My phone now aadays is just another web browser on WiFi for TOILET Use
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D