Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] 7GB FOR $45/mo- + $0 iPhone 6s +a New Line !!HOT!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 10:22 am
Oct 2, 2011
104 posts
46 upvotes
vancouver bc
Kasakato wrote: This one says $10 off for 12 months then $5 off for the next 12 months.
I checked with Fido. It's only $5/month off for 24 months.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10794 posts
668 upvotes
Scarborough
How are people getting the extra 2GB and $5 off. It doesn't show up.
Apr 2, 2015
319 posts
424 upvotes
Siberia
thechampion116 wrote: How are people getting the extra 2GB and $5 off. It doesn't show up.
I have a feeling that is only for existing customers adding a line. I can't find it anywhere as a new customer, so feels like a cold deal for myself.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1590 posts
1335 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
asbraich wrote: Oh look. Another thread where people scoff at getting a free iPhone 6s on top of a phone plan that offers more data for less than they are currently paying.

Be sure to explain in very small words to anyone who complains about the 6s why they are mistaken. I, personally, do not have the patience for these morons again.
If you don't have patience don't read or comment in the thread, it's as simple as that.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
May 23, 2006
1536 posts
132 upvotes
The zoomer deal is far better. As you can sell the phone and the activation + referal credits alone offset the cost of the iphone 6s. It runs on the same network too. People who are considering this should take a look at the zoomer 6GB plan for $40.50 talked about in the other thread.
Zoomer wireless $36/month: 5GB data + 800 minutes
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8359 posts
3797 upvotes
Markham
whysignup wrote: 7GB FOR $45/MONTH

Get $5/month off for 24 months + 2GB of bonus data when you add a line. That’s a total of 7GB for only $45/month!
+ ADD an iPhone for free! This isn't just BYOD

You can port your number from another provider and take advantage of this offer or port out your existing Fido number over to another provider and then port back.

Edit: This is for new and existing customers. For those who don't want to be tied to a contract, there is also a BYOD version for just existing customers adding a line.

Screen Shot 2.png
Screen Shot.png
OP, your username and your post are not aligned
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3350 posts
1257 upvotes
Brampton
Pyro wrote: as a new customer, only see the 5 gb plan for $45 ($5 off)
would seriously consider moving to 7gb $40 plan if I could see it
wetwdse23521 wrote:
How do I get the 7GB for $45? I only see 5GB for $45.
thechampion116 wrote: How are people getting the extra 2GB and $5 off. It doesn't show up.
this is what shows up on mine. internet cx only
fidoplan.JPG
nada
Mar 24, 2020
17 posts
17 upvotes
iPhone 6s will probably no longer be supported shortly. I pitty the fool.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3171 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
dredd2099 wrote: this is what shows up on mine. internet cx only
fidoplan.JPG
must be for existing customers only then. thanks
Telus: $45 25GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan
Aug 3, 2018
56 posts
172 upvotes
dredd2099 wrote: this is what shows up on mine. internet cx only
fidoplan.JPG
I only have internet with Fido as well. Called in because I also have this notification on my account and was interested in getting the plan. But was told you can only get the 2GB bonus and $5/month off if you already have an existing line and are adding a second one.
Aug 22, 2009
460 posts
423 upvotes
Ottawa
Yeah I have the offer, existing Fido customer,

I submitted the order and haven’t got a confirmation email, do they take a while, or should I submit order again? I haven’t gotten a confirmation email or don’t see the new temporary number in my Fido account, is this normal?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1886 posts
523 upvotes
Toronto
adam1799 wrote: iPhone 6s will probably no longer be supported shortly. I pitty the fool.
Not true. Plus it’s free.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
5589 posts
5222 upvotes
blindemboss wrote: Not true. Plus it’s free.
Actually, pretty much true. 6S is already not getting latest OS.

App makers VERY QUICKLY abandon older iOS versions. Probably less than a year after the iPhone 4 wasn't getting new OS versions we noticed apps that simply wouldn't work anymore.

I'd give the 6S about a year before major apps start dropping support.

And it's only 'free' if you stay signed up for 24 months.
Aug 22, 2009
460 posts
423 upvotes
Ottawa
Okay so after contacting them, it takes a few hours for the number to show up in your account so the order is processing. You won’t get the confirmation email for several hours.

Thank god I contacted them because they saw two orders cause I double submitted. Face With Tears Of Joy

Thanks OP. Quick way to save 120 bucks a year and get an extra GB of data.