Expired Hot Deals

Fido

Fido customers get Better Choice bundle with Rogers Cable/Internet

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2009 10:21 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 16, 2007
823 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto

[Fido] Fido customers get Better Choice bundle with Rogers Cable/Internet

I don't know if this has been posted, but I looked and did not find anything, but the title says it all.

Fido customers who have Rogers Cable (non-basic), Internet, Home Phone or all three CAN qualify for a 5 to 15 per cent Better Choice bundle discount. I originally posted how I did it here:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1382081

According to someone in the thread who is familiar with Rogers' policies:

[INDENT]Rogers recently (June 08) extended BCB to include Fido clients with following qualifiers: 1) Rogers account must NOT have any wireless products; 2) Fido account must have a wireless plan; And, 3) Rogers and Fido accounts MUST be registered under the SAME name and address.

All Rogers CSRs can access your account if they have access to V21. So if you meet ALL above requirements, call Rogers and request to have your Fido service added to your BCB...and enjoy the savings!!!
[/INDENT]

Again, excuse me if this has already been posted here. If anyone tries this promotion and it works, let us know here! Please elect and rate the thread accordingly!
11 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 28, 2007
634 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa
Wow! That's exactly my situation. I'll call them to give it a shot :D Thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2003
2944 posts
889 upvotes
Ottawa
That's good to know, thanks! But I am thinking to get Express Vu rather than Rogers. Since Rogers does not have the channel RDS-HD
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 16, 2007
823 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
Zedix wrote: Wow! That's exactly my situation. I'll call them to give it a shot :D Thanks!
Tell us how it goes and check the thread in my post in case you have problems, it may give you ideas on how to ensure the CSR finds the info to apply this deal.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 16, 2007
127 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
dux wrote: That's good to know, thanks! But I am thinking to get Express Vu rather than Rogers. Since Rogers does not have the channel RDS-HD
my kind of guy :)

GO HABS GO!!!!!
Member
Aug 30, 2005
226 posts
92 upvotes
Just called up Rogers, they ended up giving me a 5% discount on my fido wireless and a 5% on Rogers Digital Cable as well. It's not much but better than nothing I suppose.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 14, 2006
1082 posts
719 upvotes
Canada
mark2000 wrote: I don't know if this has been posted, but I looked and did not find anything, but the title says it all.

Fido customers who have Rogers Cable (non-basic), Internet, Home Phone or all three CAN qualify for a 5 to 15 per cent Better Choice bundle discount. I originally posted how I did it here:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1382081

According to someone in the thread who is familiar with Rogers' policies:

[INDENT]Rogers recently (June 08) extended BCB to include Fido clients with following qualifiers: 1) Rogers account must NOT have any wireless products; 2) Fido account must have a wireless plan; And, 3) Rogers and Fido accounts MUST be registered under the SAME name and address.

All Rogers CSRs can access your account if they have access to V21. So if you meet ALL above requirements, call Rogers and request to have your Fido service added to your BCB...and enjoy the savings!!!
[/INDENT]

Again, excuse me if this has already been posted here. If anyone tries this promotion and it works, let us know here! Please elect and rate the thread accordingly!

This is also listed on Fido's site: http://www.fido.ca/web/content/whyfido/ ... icebundles. You can call Rogers or Fido to do get in on the "Better Choice Bundles".
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2005
6029 posts
1190 upvotes
dux wrote: That's good to know, thanks! But I am thinking to get Express Vu rather than Rogers. Since Rogers does not have the channel RDS-HD
and TSN2 :evil: as a result of that, 33% less Raptors - Blackout on Raptors games for Toronto.

uhhh, NO THANKS
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2002
1359 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
S.Chan wrote: This is also listed on Fido's site: http://www.fido.ca/web/content/whyfido/ ... icebundles. You can call Rogers or Fido to do get in on the "Better Choice Bundles".
I quickly scanned the Terms in that link and it doesn't seem to say it has to be under the same name? My home phone, internet, and cable is with Rogers (already getting 15% due to an older Bundle discount) is under my mom's name for some reason, yet my cell is obviously under mine. Anyone ever try that out?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
4151 posts
983 upvotes
wouldn't this bundle void any credits on our fido accounts?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
2101 posts
578 upvotes
Birchmount & Ell…
Shuja wrote: Just called up Rogers, they ended up giving me a 5% discount on my fido wireless and a 5% on Rogers Digital Cable as well. It's not much but better than nothing I suppose.
did they make you agree to a contract? i am thinking of signing up for this, but if i need to sign a contract for my rogers tv then i wont. i plan to cancel it in a a few months.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1977 posts
342 upvotes
Mississauga
was anyone able to get this ? I called rogers and they told me to call Fido. Today i called fido and they told me to call rogers....... :mad:

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)