• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2018 1:58 pm
[OP]
Jun 1, 2018
65 posts
339 upvotes

[Fido] (Dead deal?) Fido customers: 9 free photo magnets

Deal may be dead.

This perk only applies to people with Fido currently.

This week's Fido XTRA perk is 9 free photo magnets (you choose the picture). Free shipping as well, so you pay nothing.

1. Simply download or open the fido app on the phone (you can only access XTRA on the phone),
2. Click the Fido XTRA tab (should be below activate data bytes)
3. The top link should be 9 free photo magnets. Click it and follow the steps, and it should sends you an email, after which you can carry out the rest of the process on a desktop if desired.

You have to customize the pictures of the magnets yourself, as there are no pre-defined pictures.
It's free. and unless Fido partnered with a phishing site, you can't really go wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: I should mention that you can alternatively get a single 12x18 canvas print for 35 dollars (down from 135), but it's not free. Can be a niche purchase for people looking for artwork in their home.
Last edited by killerradar1 on Jun 29th, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
92 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2017
1014 posts
546 upvotes
Did anyone try placing multiple orders? I was able to place . both FREE. :-)
Mar 22, 2018
491 posts
838 upvotes
Canada
Would you happen to know if the 9 photos all have to be the same, or can I do 9 individual photos?
Also, what is the company name that is doing it?
Thanks OP.
[OP]
Jun 1, 2018
65 posts
339 upvotes
funtastic wrote: Would you happen to know if the 9 photos all have to be the same, or can I do 9 individual photos?
Also, what is the company name that is doing it?
Thanks OP.
They can be all different, individual photos. The company/website name is Canvaspop at www.canvaspop.com. Do not be alarmed by the .com suffix, as it does indeed deliver to canadian addresses for free.
Mar 22, 2018
491 posts
838 upvotes
Canada
killerradar1 wrote: They can be all different, individual photos. The company/website name is Canvaspop at www.canvaspop.com. Do not be alarmed by the .com suffix, as it does indeed deliver to canadian addresses for free.
That's awesome, thanks!
Jan 11, 2013
89 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
I'm interested in the $100 off a 12x18 print, $35 total. Do you guys think that's a good deal? Any experience with Canvas Pop before?
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14455 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
This offer applies to every Fido customer who has not yet upgraded to a stainless steel fridge,
as magnets don't stick to stainless steel.

Astonished Face
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1083 posts
1137 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
mlc2000 wrote: This offer applies to every Fido customer who has not yet upgraded to a stainless steel fridge,
as magnets don't stick to stainless steel.

Astonished Face
who said magnets need to be stuck on a fridge only? Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 3, 2016
373 posts
584 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thank you, killeradar1!

I always forget about these Thursday promos from Fido. I will take advantage of this one though!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2339 posts
1443 upvotes
GTA
Anyone else stuck where all 9 pics are just spinning and when you click "Done Designing?" (on android) nothing happens?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1478 posts
1021 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks for the heads up
The 12 x 18 print for $35 looks like a decent deal too
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3359 posts
5729 upvotes
Got the code.. spent like half an hour trying to get the stupid pictures to upload and the promo code didn't even work

EDIT:
nvm the code says it doesn't work but when checking out, it still shows $0
Public Mobile customer
Jun 15, 2010
170 posts
102 upvotes
Richmond
took about half an hour to get the 9 pictures to finish uploading. thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3783 posts
1627 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP! Free is great! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Does anyone know if there is a time/date limit to redeem the code (from the email) for the free magnets?
Last edited by deals46 on Jun 28th, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can't afford to save that much!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)