[Fido] [ON] Fido 150M for $37.50 plus $150 gift card (new client back again)
- 50% off
Looks like live chat now will offer easily the 50% off internet plans (12 months) for new customers PLUS a $150 mastercard gift card.
For 150M it comes to $37.50+tax for first 12 months
Go through products -> internet -> Live Chat
- Some have been successful calling in as well
For existing customers you can sign up with another name and cancel your service after you receive the new modem. After return your old modem.
- You have 30 days to get your services installed. If you don’t install your services within 30 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- Up to 6 weeks after your installation, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card. The registration email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll have 45 days from the day you receive the email to register. If you don’t register within 45 days, you’ll no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- After you’ve successfully registered for the card, electronic gift cards take 1-2 weeks to arrive.
- All the instructions for redeeming your Mastercard Prepaid Card will be in the email we send you.
- Be sure to check your junk mail folder to ensure you don’t miss the email.
- Your service must remain active for 30 days to be eligible for Prepaid card.
- You can use your pre-paid Mastercard anywhere except in Fido retail locations or to pay your bill.
From @specialoffers to complain if you arn't getting your gift cards for those who applied to the previous deal a few months ago.
Here is a link for Fido's escalation process.
Most of the time office of president should help you get the card quicker.
In my case I received a call from office of president within 24 hours after I escalated my issue.
At first agent from office of president told me that I have to wait for another 5 weeks. So, I told him that I am going to submit a complaint with CCTS. But then received a call back from the same agent in next two hours and he sent me and email with the link to redeem Amazon.ca Egift card.
So, you can use that method. But if you don't want to spend time dealing with them then just file a complaint with CCTS and they should resolve the issue within 30 days.
Submit the complaint here.