Expired Hot Deals

Fido

Fido 30gb for $66.60/m Ontario YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2021 11:37 am
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 5, 2020
5 posts
Etobicoke

[Fido] Fido 30gb for $66.60/m Ontario YMMV

This is my second month with Fido, I recently hit 90% of data used and this offer appeared when I logged in on a computer. YMMV

Image
16 replies
Jr. Member
Jan 15, 2017
134 posts
193 upvotes
I've been getting this offer for a few months now but don't need it as I don't even go over 10gb a month nor have I used any of the free 5 hours.
Images
  • SmartSelect_20210804-155329_My Account.jpg
Newbie
Mar 17, 2015
31 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Unless you are using more than 25gb per month, otherwise $45 25gb is a better deal.
Newbie
Jan 19, 2017
13 posts
10 upvotes
brantford
FlyDream wrote: Unless you are using more than 25gb per month, otherwise $45 25gb is a better deal.
That's a winback offer though right?
Member
User avatar
Jul 31, 2012
376 posts
702 upvotes
Meh, I get 30gb for $67+ tax from work. Decent deal.
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Newbie
May 2, 2017
15 posts
13 upvotes
I logged into my account today to check and got offered 5GB free for 15 months.
Newbie
Mar 17, 2015
31 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Ya, I got this offer from Bell a day after cancellation.
Jr. Member
Aug 14, 2012
132 posts
40 upvotes
I chatted in and a rep said if i changed my plan (i just signed up 2 months ago) i would loose my 10 dollars x 12 month discount.
Newbie
Jul 15, 2014
84 posts
17 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Logged in to my account and was offered 30gb for $60. Currently on 10gb for $50. Would love to get an offer of $45 for 25gb.
Long time Fido customer, I guess they want me to pay more, not less
Images
  • Screenshot_20210810-220205_My Account.jpg
Member
Dec 30, 2015
223 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up with Fido under their $50 for 10gb plan and was surprised they offered $50 for 20gb on their website/app after my first billing month. For that first month, I nearly capped out the data because I forgot to turn the Wi-Fi back on. :facepalm:

Anyway, I was offered $60 for 30gb after the second billing month. I definitely don't need that much data but I find it very strange how easily Fido offered these plans to me -- and in quick succession, too -- while others are getting shafted.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2786 posts
1932 upvotes
HarryLe wrote: I signed up with Fido under their $50 for 10gb plan and was surprised they offered $50 for 20gb on their website/app after my first billing month. For that first month, I nearly capped out the data because I forgot to turn the Wi-Fi back on. :facepalm:

Anyway, I was offered $60 for 30gb after the second billing month. I definitely don't need that much data but I find it very strange how easily Fido offered these plans to me -- and in quick succession, too -- while others are getting shafted.
When was this?

Looking for a $50/20GB deal atm. 10GB no longer cuts it for me.
Member
Dec 30, 2015
223 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: When was this?

Looking for a $50/20GB deal atm. 10GB no longer cuts it for me.
I signed up this year in June for $50/10gb.

Received $50/20gb in July and $60/30gb in August.
Sr. Member
Apr 16, 2013
623 posts
668 upvotes
Surrey
xCameron94 wrote: $66.6. What a weird price for a plan Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
That's is because Fido's my account online Prices are shown with Tax included. Taxes are based on the area code of your Fido number.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2786 posts
1932 upvotes
HarryLe wrote: I signed up this year in June for $50/10gb.

Received $50/20gb in July and $60/30gb in August.
Oh wow that was quick. I think it's time for me to shop around and leverage some of these deals
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 27, 2007
560 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga
Only offer I have in my account is 50GB for $90, but I don't need that much data.
Member
Sep 13, 2007
476 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Im Currently getting 15gb for 50 with rogers,
any tips on getting the 25gb for 45?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)