Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] Fido 6GB for $55 BOYD GVRD ( Langley )

  • Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2019 3:23 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1223 posts
376 upvotes

[Fido] Fido 6GB for $55 BOYD GVRD ( Langley )

Folks was walking in the Mall today ( Willowbrook Mall, Langley BC )

Noticed that Fido had a promotion for 6 GB for 55 Bucks.
25 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2016
991 posts
2141 upvotes
Lucky mobile @ Dollarama have a $50/8gb with call/text unlimited plan. BYOD, sim card cost $4. Get a $20 giftcard after two months.
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4743 posts
2464 upvotes
Toronto, ON
PatrickB012050 wrote: Lucky mobile @ Dollarama have a $50/8gb with call/text unlimited plan. BYOD, sim card cost $4. Get a $20 giftcard after two months.
Who does lucky use?

Is it decent like public Mobile? Or is it like chatr where it's zones and sh!t
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2006
595 posts
507 upvotes
Vancouver
i love how RFD has this rediculous standard of what a good deal is. OHH THERE WAS A BETTER DEAL BEFORE, THIS ONE IS $H!T... like come on. you walk into a rogers store, you are paying at least 80$ for 6gb.. my gf gets 10gb and pays over $100 a month.. this is a HOT deal for her.

thanks OP
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2016
991 posts
2141 upvotes
meatwagon wrote: i love how RFD has this rediculous standard of what a good deal is. OHH THERE WAS A BETTER DEAL BEFORE, THIS ONE IS $H!T... like come on. you walk into a rogers store, you are paying at least 80$ for 6gb.. my gf gets 10gb and pays over $100 a month.. this is a HOT deal for her.

thanks OP
This is not a hot deal, this is a regular deal anyone can get anytime. Your gf is just getting scammed or she is paying for extra she is not using.
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9266 posts
4549 upvotes
Markham
Is 55 dollars for 12 months only?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2016
991 posts
2141 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Who does lucky use?

Is it decent like public Mobile? Or is it like chatr where it's zones and sh!t
No zone. They use Bell network.
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2006
595 posts
507 upvotes
Vancouver
PatrickB012050 wrote: This is not a hot deal, this is a regular deal anyone can get anytime. Your gf is just getting scammed or she is paying for extra she is not using.
yeah to her its a hot deal, but this deal is still better than anything advertized on the big 3's webpages..

she is getting ripped off, doesnt use 10gb.. im trying to get her on zoomer cost a bit up front but after 8-10 months, shes saving $40 month, which is great for a student
Member
User avatar
Jul 23, 2008
439 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
meatwagon wrote: yeah to her its a hot deal, but this deal is still better than anything advertized on the big 3's webpages..

she is getting ripped off, doesnt use 10gb.. im trying to get her on zoomer cost a bit up front but after 8-10 months, shes saving $40 month, which is great for a student
Plus no guaranteed Fido wouldn't raise the price a year or 6 months from now like what they did with the Boxing Day plan, etc. If you live in metro areas and don't hike much, go with Freedom.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9266 posts
4549 upvotes
Markham
Evermore wrote: Plus no guaranteed Fido wouldn't raise the price a year or 6 months from now like what they did with the Boxing Day plan, etc. If you live in metro areas and don't hike much, go with Freedom.
No one can guarantee future
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 17, 2003
8633 posts
1090 upvotes
meatwagon wrote: i love how RFD has this rediculous standard of what a good deal is. OHH THERE WAS A BETTER DEAL BEFORE, THIS ONE IS $H!T... like come on. you walk into a rogers store, you are paying at least 80$ for 6gb.. my gf gets 10gb and pays over $100 a month.. this is a HOT deal for her.

thanks OP
Well this is a deal but is it hot? Probably not, youge been on RFD long enough that wireless packages get better than this and you don't have to get a time machine, just have to be a little patient. Still, the OP should get thanked for posting it.

But this is not HOT and you are being ripped off. How many wireless packages have been posted on here over the last little bit that is hands down better then the one your gf is on?
Newbie
Dec 6, 2010
83 posts
25 upvotes
This was in another thread.
I did sign up for it in store and got $10 extra off per month for twelve months. So I am paying $45/month for 6gb.
I thought it was pretty hot since the LTE quality is much better than the ultra budget tier of providers
Last edited by seanpeacocke on May 12th, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 29, 2003
18828 posts
2102 upvotes
smartie wrote: No one can guarantee future
I can. I can guarantee death and taxes.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9266 posts
4549 upvotes
Markham
Quick question: if I switch from say from Telus to Fido, this month, I pretty much pay two bills, right?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 29, 2003
18828 posts
2102 upvotes
smartie wrote: Quick question: if I switch from say from Telus to Fido, this month, I pretty much pay two bills, right?
You would only be paying the prorated portion.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9266 posts
4549 upvotes
Markham
Haz wrote: You would only be paying the prorated portion.
Telus one or Fido one or both?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1369 posts
1058 upvotes
Surrey
PatrickB012050 wrote: This is not a hot deal, this is a regular deal anyone can get anytime. Your gf is just getting scammed or she is paying for extra she is not using.
Rogers is known as "Robbers" for a reason.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1369 posts
1058 upvotes
Surrey
PatrickB012050 wrote: Lucky mobile @ Dollarama have a $50/8gb with call/text unlimited plan. BYOD, sim card cost $4. Get a $20 giftcard after two months.
Does this plan offer LTE speed Data?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 29, 2003
18828 posts
2102 upvotes
smartie wrote: Telus one or Fido one or both?

Thanks
Both.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Newbie
Jan 1, 2019
12 posts
1 upvote
Park royal and capilano mall in north and west van
Virgin mobile

Doing $50/month for 12 months
6 GB data
Unlimited Calling and Texting
Call Display and Voicemail
Plus 1000 long distance mins to selected countries

No contract or anything, after 12 months it goes up by $10 more

Top