Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Fido] Fido Internet - 50% off, 150M $37.5, 75M $32.5 for 12 months, new customer may qualify for a 100 GC

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2020 1:48 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8197 posts
3279 upvotes
East York mofo!
fergy wrote: Page shows the promotions for me. Try using another device or another web browser.
It worked! I had to click the 'ON' button on the top right for it to scroll down
Newbie
Jan 3, 2009
45 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
sank9371 wrote: all new fido customers if they are not taking the tablet offer then please register yourself for the 100$ master card. The eligibility states that the account should be registered from 28 Nov to 3rd Dec

Register yourself on myfidopromotions.com
thank you!
Jr. Member
Nov 10, 2011
157 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
did anyone get both the tablet deal and the $100 mastercard giftcard?
i called in and was told i can only get the tablet deal if i have a mobile line with them (which i don't)
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2018
151 posts
29 upvotes
rkdkzx wrote: did anyone get both the tablet deal and the $100 mastercard giftcard?
i called in and was told i can only get the tablet deal if i have a mobile line with them (which i don't)
I think as per there rules u get either of of them
If you are existing or willing to become new fido mobile user then u stand a chance to get tablet or 100$ Gc.
Newbie
Aug 9, 2018
75 posts
27 upvotes
How does Virgin 100 compare Vs Fido 150 ? I am on a Rogers 500u, seems overkill and speeds vary like crazy sometimes.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 9, 2008
534 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: It's showing a blank page for me?
Need to turn the ad blocker off to see the offers.
Newbie
Mar 21, 2012
49 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
so Rogers is also offering almost the same thing. I was almost at the end of last year's promotion so I chatted with them on the online chat. Rogers offered the 150U for 39.99$. I am already with the Rogers so I know it's 2$ more than Fido but don't need to go through the hassle of returning/reinstalling everything.
Hope this helps for the people already with Rogers.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2006
1596 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else that signed up for 150 getting speeds of 300?!?
[rfdlink=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48622]HeatWare[/rfdlink]
Samsung 2253BW widescreen 2ms response time
Intel core 2 duo E8400
Patriot viper series 4GB DDR2 pc6200 DDR800 dual channel ram
XFX nvidia 8800GT 255mb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
WD Caviar Black 1TB sata2 7200RPM HDD w/ 32mb cache
Logitech z560 4.1
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 9, 2008
534 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
mlbsport wrote: so Rogers is also offering almost the same thing. I was almost at the end of last year's promotion so I chatted with them on the online chat. Rogers offered the 150U for 39.99$. I am already with the Rogers so I know it's 2$ more than Fido but don't need to go through the hassle of returning/reinstalling everything.
Hope this helps for the people already with Rogers.
What about $100 GC from Fido?
Newbie
Oct 13, 2019
18 posts
11 upvotes
Anybody knows when this will be available for us poor french-canadian souls in Québec? This is way better than anyone has to offer right now(at least fort the Québec City area)
Newbie
Jun 8, 2011
99 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up - thanks OP!

Not stackable with $0 tablet however got a $100 prepaid Visa GC
Newbie
Mar 10, 2009
92 posts
63 upvotes
Pickering
Currently with Rogers, 150 unlimited (but getting 300 speeds) paying $63/month. Called Rogers and best they could offer was 300 unlimited for the same price! (No bell fibe in my area).

Called Fido and got the the 150 unlimited for $37.50, $100 gift card, and they are mailing me the modem. Took 10 mins total to save $20/month plus the $100 GC. Thanks OP!

Asked about Sportsnet but no dice. But the agent said to check again around the holidays.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2005
4742 posts
2487 upvotes
bwabwa wrote: Signed up - thanks OP!

Not stackable with $0 tablet however got a $100 prepaid Visa GC
The rep told me I could get both. But if I can only get 1 I'd rather just have the $100

I already got an email with the tablet line...

When do you get the $100?

Top