• Dec 28th, 2020 8:18 pm
[OP]
Feb 15, 2007
632 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto

[Fido] FIDO Milton - great plans available - $30 for 9GB for 24 months

Guys,

I've got a great deal for you. At least for those of you not too far from Milton.

Have been looking for decent plan for my new phone I got on BD. No deals I could find for BYOD that I liked. Until yesterday when I called the FIDO kiosk in Milton. Milton Mall is at the SE corner of Main and Ontario streets. In the same corridor with the Koodo kiosk. Kiosk phone number (905) 636-9797.
Spoke to Umer. I was interested in something about 4GB data. Something better than the mediocre web offers FIDO has. After talking for a while on the phone, the guy offered me 7GB for 24 months for $30/month.

Offer was so good, I've decided to switch my wife and kids from Koodo to FIDO. So Umer ended up with 4 new customers and 4 new lines. Went to the kiosk (Milton Mall) today in person with my wife to do the switch. Managed to get even better deal in person - 9GB each with my wife for $30/each. $25 and $20 for each of my kids (no data for the kids, even though I could have gotten them 500MB date for the same price, but they are too young to be trusted with data ;-).
Needless to say free SIM's and free connections.

Oh I've also got referral code from a friend of mine and $50 off our bill as well.
I know other forum members got similar deals from Umer as well.

Wholeheartedly recommend this guy to anyone looking for serious plan deals. I am sure he'll be able to offer similar deals in case you want more data.
Go see him. You will not regret it! Best deal you can find at the moment anywhere!

Go tell him I've sent you ;-) He'll know who I am ;-)
Last edited by chocho111 on Dec 24th, 2020 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
60 replies
Nov 23, 2018
428 posts
522 upvotes
Underground Bunker
Careful it could be the 30$/month for 10 months only. In case it is, it is still a good deal if you are not stuck with them for 2 years. Fido has/had some pretty good deals since black friday.
Nov 9, 2005
899 posts
271 upvotes
Ghost505 wrote: Careful it could be the 30$/month for 10 months only. In case it is, it is still a good deal if you are not stuck with them for 2 years. Fido has/had some pretty good deals since black friday.
Agreed, I did ask about this and they said it is ongoing. Only time will tell.
May 14, 2020
8 posts
2 upvotes
Please share the number of the location and the address so I can call and meet with this person. Really need this plan. Thanks alot
[OP]
Feb 15, 2007
632 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
OsamaA88877 wrote: Please share the number of the location and the address so I can call and meet with this person. Really need this plan. Thanks alot
Milton Mall at Ontario and Main St. - SE corner. Kiosk is in the corridor next to Koodo kiosk. No way to miss it.
Oct 13, 2008
734 posts
415 upvotes
Mississauga
I believe the Kiosk number is 905-636-9797
Aug 22, 2017
146 posts
43 upvotes
Do u think it's possible for an existing fido customer to switch to it? I'm on like 50 for 15gb rn
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1354 posts
618 upvotes
BeaverKnight wrote: Do u think it's possible for an existing fido customer to switch to it? I'm on like 50 for 15gb rn
I am interested knowing if I can switch as well as an existing customer service
Jun 5, 2019
87 posts
127 upvotes
So, assuming this guy doesn't have special access to plans, how does this work? Is he signing you up with a corporate account or something similar? It looks like a great deal, but being available at one location only makes me sceptical.
Dec 13, 2016
367 posts
212 upvotes
GTA
chocho111 wrote: Guys,

I've got a great deal for you. At least for those of you not too far from Milton.

Have been looking for decent plan for my new phone I got on BD. No deals I could find for BYOD that I liked. Until yesterday when I called the FIDO kiosk in Milton. Milton Mall is at the SE corner of Main and Ontario streets. In the same corridor with the Koodo kiosk. Kiosk phone number (905) 636-9797.
Spoke to Umer. I was interested in something about 4GB data. Something better than the mediocre web offers FIDO has. After talking for a while on the phone, the guy offered me 7GB for 24 months for $30/month.

Offer was so good, I've decided to switch my wife and kids from Koodo to FIDO. So Umer ended up with 4 new customers and 4 new lines. Went to the kiosk (Milton Mall) today in person with my wife to do the switch. Managed to get even better deal in person - 9GB each with my wife for $30/each. $25 and $20 for each of my kids (no data for the kids, even though I could have gotten them 500MB date for the same price, but they are too young to be trusted with data ;-).
Needless to say free SIM's and free connections.

Oh I've also got referral code from a friend of mine and $50 off our bill as well.
I know other forum members got similar deals from Umer as well.

Wholeheartedly recommend this guy to anyone looking for serious plan deals. I am sure he'll be able to offer similar deals in case you want more data.
Go see him. You will not regret it! Best deal you can find at the moment anywhere!

Go tell him I've sent you ;-) He'll know who I am ;-)
Byop or with phone?
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2148 posts
607 upvotes
Kitchener
smgksa wrote: Byop or with phone?
No deals I could find for BYOD that I liked. Until yesterday, the second line of the post strongly suggests it's a BYOD. Great deal OP, thanked.
[OP]
Feb 15, 2007
632 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Guys, This is the best deal you can find anywhere for BYOD. I have searched far and wide and nothing remotely close to this deal.
Yes all 4 of us have own phones, so I didn't inquire in details about all the other possibilities. Nothing stops you from talking to the guy and asking him about all your particular needs. Having spoken with him for over an hour I think he'll give you best deal you can find anywhere for whatever situation you are in. I've buried him with questions and got satisfying answer to each and everyone of them. I am not an easy customer to deal with but this guy's service and offerings were completely satisfying to my high standards. Take it for what is worth.

I've checked the T & C's several times over for each of the 4 lines. Everything is in writing and legit. The guy is very honest and straight forward. Very professional as well. Definitely not your average Joe you see in those kiosks. This guy actually knows his staff and has the goods to deliver!
Sorry to say it - but no need to speculate behind your keyboards. Move your bums, go see him and get the deal you need. You'll be glad you did. I sure am. Aside of this deal, there was nothing that good offered out there for weeks!

Merry Christmas ;-)
Oct 25, 2019
15 posts
3 upvotes
I would also recommend going to the milton mall and Umer. Last year during boxing week, he was able to give me a very good deal. Good luck all !!
Oct 25, 2017
52 posts
18 upvotes
9gb for 24 months for $30 or are there some credits that expire that raise the price eventually?
[OP]
Feb 15, 2007
632 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Robocop5 wrote: 9gb for 24 months for $30 or are there some credits that expire that raise the price eventually?
The deal with all of its credits is good for 24 months. Nothing expires prior to that from what I see in writing. You are not locked in any contracts and can always jump on whatever better deals come between now and next 2 years.
Apr 22, 2020
191 posts
241 upvotes
Alberta
I've been hunting for a deal like this for awhile, nothing in Alberta unfortunately. Best I could find is $50 for 8gb + $100 port in credit :(
Nov 13, 2015
66 posts
46 upvotes
Arva, ON
So this may be a dumb question but does the $30 for 9gb also include unlimited text and minutes? I guess I am wondering what the total bill is per month for those included..
Jun 24, 2016
335 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
I pretty much got the same deal on my second existing line with Fido on BF. I was on $45 for 11 GB and they offered $45 (-$10 for 24 months) for 4Gb but the TMS guy applied another -$5 for the second line so mine came up $30 for 4Gb.I called Fido later to get another 5GB data added on that line.