Hot Deals

[Fido] Fido - P20 pro / Pixel 3 XL Clearance - 10$/month

  • Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2020 10:35 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2006
2649 posts
1244 upvotes
Pothole city

[Fido] Fido - P20 pro / Pixel 3 XL Clearance - 10$/month

0$ down. Seems to be new phones.
____________________________________________________
In the EV world, range is just an expensive option!
And range anxiety is an expensive problem...
21 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5540 posts
4261 upvotes
Calgary
The pixel phone is not available
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2015
177 posts
554 upvotes
Montreal
NOTE: The real price is $9.99/month + (GST+PST * $1270)/24 because they charge tax on the original device price.

It ends up being $17.XX per month in BC/ON/QC. It's pretty bullshit that they can pull something like that legally.
Newbie
Jan 18, 2020
25 posts
56 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: NOTE: The real price is $9.99/month + (GST+PST * $1270)/24 because they charge tax on the original device price.

It ends up being $17.XX per month in BC/ON/QC. It's pretty bullshit that they can pull something like that legally.
yeah it's bs that we have to pay tax. im not paying my tax any more.

whos with me
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
5815 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Ramonallen wrote: yeah it's bs that we have to pay tax. im not paying my tax any more.

whos with me
It is bs that you need to pay tax for the full original price.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2015
177 posts
554 upvotes
Montreal
Ramonallen wrote: yeah it's bs that we have to pay tax. im not paying my tax any more.

whos with me
It's about the principle. Why is the government getting a 15% cut of $1200 (for a 2 year old Pixel 3 XL lmfao) when the consumer is paying $240 over the course of 2 years? How does that make any sense?
Member
Jan 28, 2013
268 posts
481 upvotes
Waterloo
Is there a way to keep my current plan when getting a new phone ? Currently on 40$ 5gb plan
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2007
1405 posts
720 upvotes
Vancouver
eorsgg wrote: NOTE: The real price is $9.99/month + (GST+PST * $1270)/24 because they charge tax on the original device price.

It ends up being $17.XX per month in BC/ON/QC. It's pretty bullshit that they can pull something like that legally.
Ugh. I was pretty excited to get my dad a new phone for $240 lol. For $408 I'd start to consider a pixel 4a...
Jr. Member
Aug 27, 2012
134 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I was able to get the Pixel 3XL plus a free Huawei tablet while on a BYOD $50 plan. I just selected keep existing plan and everything went through successfully and monitored subsequent bills and all was alright.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 23, 2006
1461 posts
102 upvotes
cgg123321 wrote: Ugh. I was pretty excited to get my dad a new phone for $240 lol. For $408 I'd start to consider a pixel 4a...
Wait so the after tax price is $408 for the remaining 2 yrs? If that's the case this is not as hot. Especially with the 4a just around the corner.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 23, 2006
1461 posts
102 upvotes
Also they don't have any pixel 3 apparently. The pixel 3xl is a bit too big
Jr. Member
Mar 21, 2016
124 posts
29 upvotes
Yvr
Portlander wrote: I was able to get the Pixel 3XL plus a free Huawei tablet while on a BYOD $50 plan. I just selected keep existing plan and everything went through successfully and monitored subsequent bills and all was alright.
recently? not showing free on my BYOD plan
Jr. Member
Aug 27, 2012
134 posts
22 upvotes
Calgary, AB
In Feb. and since i saw this thread, I just did it again on my other BYOD plan. Same as before, just selected keep existing plan.
Newbie
Aug 6, 2014
63 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's not legal or the correct accounting method. Who ever is advising them should be fired!

Top