Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Fido SIM Card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 2:50 am
Feb 11, 2015
222 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BrendanD wrote: I’ve ordered like 4 of these but they are too stupid to put my apartment number so I never get it lol
Don't put the apartment number in the apartment number field (I know, it makes no sense, but that is the way to go). Just put everything in the address field:
Some Street Apt 123

If it won't let you, try using non-breaking space instead of regular space (see my previous post (#71) about it)
May 4, 2011
491 posts
308 upvotes
nightshademi wrote: Don't put the apartment number in the apartment number field (I know, it makes no sense, but that is the way to go). Just put everything in the address field:
Some Street Apt 123

If it won't let you, try using non-breaking space instead of regular space (see my previous post (#71) about it)
Meh I don’t care that much I just got a ton of virgin sims so meh
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
confuse as i hit submit and got redirected to myfido account page...maybe adblocker? do they send confirmation email if the order goes thru?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
mikka2017 wrote: confuse as i hit submit and got redirected to myfido account page...maybe adblocker? do they send confirmation email if the order goes thru?
Yes you should receive an email. Try to do it from a computer. It didn't work for me on a phone nor tablet.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
Submitted order on Sunday afternoon, received a confirmation email immediately, received the delivery notification very early Wed morning (Monday holiday) and the SIM was delivered late Wed. afternoon via UPS.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5697 upvotes
Ottawa
Ups asked me to pickup it last week, WTF, I remember I chose Canada post, forget about that.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Jul 22, 2017
257 posts
181 upvotes
Pingu in the city
Received the confirmation email on the next day of my order. As the previous posters mentioned already, the address is missing everything inside the unit field as well as the contact info. Since I selected UPS, I was able to re-add the missing parts through their phone number. So yeah, definitely fill in everything in the first address field in one line to avoid the address printing problem.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
Sep 16, 2018
0 posts
I got an email confirmation when I placed the order and another email a day later but that email said it was backordered.
Jul 10, 2017
530 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
To clarify, this is NOT free. Fido charges $1 to the credit card that you supply to them when they ship it out.
To keep yourself honest and real, own a dog to love you and a cat to ignore you.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15212 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I've ordered three of them, and no charges.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
CatherineK350685 wrote: To clarify, this is NOT free. Fido charges $1 to the credit card that you supply to them when they ship it out.
Free. I've ordered at least six and haven't been charged. The $1 is a pre authorization amount that will never make it to your statement. It's like the free month of Netflix. They do a pre auth amount for $1 to make sure it is a valid card but you never see it on your bill.
Jul 10, 2017
530 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
The charge is on my monthly statement. That's the only way I saw it to make my comment. I'll post an update if next month it's reversed, but currently I have been charged $1.
To clarify, I still think it's a good deal.
To keep yourself honest and real, own a dog to love you and a cat to ignore you.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
CatherineK350685 wrote: The charge is on my monthly statement. That's the only way I saw it to make my comment. I'll post an update if next month it's reversed, but currently I have been charged $1.
To clarify, I still think it's a good deal.
If the invoice indicated zero and it appeared on your billing statement as $1, call fido to get it reversed.

Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15212 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
batcave wrote: I've ordered at least six
Hmm, I better order more. Can't let you have more than me :D .

Were all yours the same? As pictured on the website?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
Yes all of mine are the same. I should order more! Face With Tears Of Joy

I think I just managed to order two cards with one order. I put two cards in the cart and after i checked out, it was empty. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
batcave wrote: Yes all of mine are the same. I should order more! Face With Tears Of Joy

I think I just managed to order two cards with one order. I put two cards in the cart and after i checked out, it was empty. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
How can u order 2 or more in 1 checkout? They only let me add 1 SIM card per order
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
Thatdealguy wrote: How can u order 2 or more in 1 checkout? They only let me add 1 SIM card per order
I'm not sure it worked, but I will find out on Tuesday! Face With Tears Of Joy

Click on link to go to sim card, add to cart, close window and repeat. I just figured out five is the max. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
rabbit wrote: Hmm, I better order more. Can't let you have more than me :D .

Were all yours the same? As pictured on the website?
Just got a new yellow one! Face With Tears Of Joy

Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15212 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I better order one a couple, then! :D
Ironically, I ported my number from Fido a week or so ago :D .

Batcave, are you in GVRD? Or elsewhere? If yours came from Richmond, BC, I'll order now. If not, I'll wait some more, in case Richmond still has the green cards in stock.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
rabbit wrote: I better order one a couple, then! :D
Ironically, I ported my number from Fido a week or so ago :D .

Batcave, are you in GVRD? Or elsewhere? If yours came from Richmond, BC, I'll order now. If not, I'll wait some more, in case Richmond still has the green cards in stock.
In BC but not GVRD. It came from Langley.

Btw, the multiple card order didn't work as I only got one.