• Nov 30th, 2020 1:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2347 posts
1839 upvotes
Niagara, ON

[Fido] Fido XTRA: Enjoy a FREE Regular Milkshake from Harvey's

Found in the FIDO XTRA app, for Fido subscribers.

Redeem for a unique code to use in the Harvey's App for a FREE regular sized milkshake
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 23rd, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
134 replies
Banned
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3922 upvotes
Toronto and London
This summer, savour a FREE Regular Milkshake at Harvey’s. Choose from flavours including traditional chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, as well as salted caramel and orange cream.

Be sure to get your Fido XTRA promo code today. Download the Harvey’s app and enter the code by September 2, 2020.
Images
  • SmartSelect_20200723-084909_My Account.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6701 posts
5082 upvotes
Ottawa
No one:

Absolutely no one:

RFD Members: BRB, doing the math on opening an account to get the perk before cancelling it.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Banned
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3922 upvotes
Toronto and London
I've tried their new salted caramel, so good.

Their Skor one k's great too but not included in this promo.
Mar 29, 2006
273 posts
158 upvotes
Tried getting my code, but all I see is a dog in the middle of the screen. Same issues as before they went offline for two weeks fixing their perks thing.
Banned
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3922 upvotes
Toronto and London
AlMosDef wrote: Tried getting my code, but all I see is a dog in the middle of the screen. Same issues as before they went offline for two weeks fixing their perks thing.
We have 2 mths to redeem it so no worries.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8048 posts
4014 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
AlMosDef wrote: Tried getting my code, but all I see is a dog in the middle of the screen. Same issues as before they went offline for two weeks fixing their perks thing.
Their app is soooooo buggy.
It is a pain to use.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
May 1, 2019
462 posts
1248 upvotes
Smithers, BC
Have 2 codes, don't live near a Harvey's. PM to claim.

EDIT: CLAIMED
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7007 posts
3182 upvotes
Montreal
briand1989 wrote: Have 2 codes, don't live near a Harvey's. PM to claim.

EDIT: CLAIMED
thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
7466 posts
7524 upvotes
Same here. That app is the biggest piece of garbage.
May 18, 2007
820 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
Uggg! Nope!! Fido would have to pay me 12mo free service to get me to eat a Harvey's Milkshake... those things are seriously disgusting! It's like they took milk that was long expired, blended in all the globs of rotting puss then sweetened it with some man-made unnaturally sweet substance, then froze and served it!

But... hey, enjoy your shake! :D
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
7466 posts
7524 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: We have 2 mths to redeem it so no worries.
2 months to redeem the code, yes, but the number of codes is usually limited, and they in the past run out rather quickly.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3378 posts
2475 upvotes
GTA
canada_dry wrote: Uggg! Nope!! Fido would have to pay me 12mo free service to get me to eat a Harvey's Milkshake... those things are seriously disgusting! It's like they took milk that was long expired, blended in all the globs of rotting puss then sweetened it with some man-made unnaturally sweet substance, then froze and served it!

But... hey, enjoy your shake! :D
Thanks ! I will enjoy the shake. Kudos for you in paying attention to a DEALS thread with "Free Regular Harvey's Milkshake" in the title and share your wisdom. Can I EMT you some cash for your social efforts ?
May 18, 2007
820 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
flaming homer wrote: Kudos for you share your wisdom. Can I EMT you some cash for your social efforts ?
Hey, thanks for the unsolicited wisdom about my comment. Don't EMT (whatever that is) me... donate to a food bank.

By commenting, I'm thinking perhaps upvotes of the comment will a) tell Fido to choose a better reward e.g. even a McD sundae or Wendy's frosty would be wayyy better, b) Harvey's will see it and improve their horrible milkshake.

Thanks for listening, carry on :)
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
16690 posts
4832 upvotes
Scarberia
Damn rather have regular Hamburger
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
928 upvotes
NOYFB
mikka2017 wrote: Damn rather have regular Hamburger
Higher profit margin for milkshake :/
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter