Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] Fido Xtra - free Quiznos 6" sub starting today

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2019 2:25 am
Apr 20, 2018
59 posts
41 upvotes
Hot deal, but extremely cold sandwich. Only gave me two or three paper thin slices of meat.
Nov 9, 2018
18 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
DM me a code please.. I am a big fan of Quiznos.. it's next door to my work place
Dec 14, 2008
281 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Quiznos owner told me they don't get any reimbursement for this Fido promo from Head office?? That's not fair to the owner if it's true.
Aug 26, 2017
7 posts
Has anyone been to the Newmarket location? Are they nice and honouring the codes? Thanks
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9668 posts
1164 upvotes
GTA
xanta wrote: Quiznos owner told me they don't get any reimbursement for this Fido promo from Head office??
Head office probably considers it marketing and franchises need to chip into marketing. Local owner I talked to (because was slow and he was working cash) said the same thing as I was curious the setup especially will a lot of franchises asking to make a purchase first. He said that they don't get paid for the reward redemptions either so someone could collect all of their points at one location and then go and redeem at another and all of the costs go on the 2nd redemption .

Could see how these promos would be a problem in busy spots like downtown if they are giving out 30+ a day.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9257 posts
1827 upvotes
Montreal
YLSF wrote: Head office probably considers it marketing and franchises need to chip into marketing. Local owner I talked to (because was slow and he was working cash) said the same thing as I was curious the setup especially will a lot of franchises asking to make a purchase first. He said that they don't get paid for the reward redemptions either so someone could collect all of their points at one location and then go and redeem at another and all of the costs go on the 2nd redemption .

Could see how these promos would be a problem in busy spots like downtown if they are giving out 30+ a day.
That's insane, all usually these people are business for self. This is their lively hood, what a joke...not redeeming.

EDIT, can't even redeem it if I tried....not in QUEBEC WTF?!?!?!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1713 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
claimed this code yesterday. No idea if it is still redeemable.

UUK4581
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
446 upvotes
martydxb wrote: I have two codes to PM. Will post back once they are gone.

That was really fast. lol
Sorry to report, apparently this was the situation at my local store. :/
DzYvAlUX4AAsBNw.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
5583 posts
5212 upvotes
antigonah wrote: Sorry to report, apparently this was the situation at my local store. :/

DzYvAlUX4AAsBNw.jpg
Wow, where was this?
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
446 upvotes
repatch wrote: Wow, where was this?
Keele and Finch in Toronto! I guess at least the sign meant I didn't have to actually be told by staff to go away.
Feb 8, 2017
149 posts
51 upvotes
Had a really hard time getting this free sub at Quiznos. Almost too much work and not worth it. I was told i have to purchase something to get the offer....i fought back and said NO...then the person said this deal is only for ham....i said NO its any sub and I want Carbonara.....I was told NO....then i threatened to call head office, dropped some names of execs at Quiznos...Then the guy played stupid and proceeded to to enter information in. and then finally i was able to get a free one. They skimped on every single topping and did not give me the toppings i wanted. Walked out with a feather light sub....absolutely horrible and i wonder why Subway kicks their butt.

WOW, I'm tired after all this. LIKE....WTF
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
5583 posts
5212 upvotes
LIKEWTF wrote: Had a really hard time getting this free sub at Quiznos. Almost too much work and not worth it. I was told i have to purchase something to get the offer....i fought back and said NO...then the person said this deal is only for ham....i said NO its any sub and I want Carbonara.....I was told NO....then i threatened to call head office, dropped some names of execs at Quiznos...Then the guy played stupid and proceeded to to enter information in. and then finally i was able to get a free one. They skimped on every single topping and did not give me the toppings i wanted. Walked out with a feather light sub....absolutely horrible and i wonder why Subway kicks their butt.

WOW, I'm tired after all this. LIKE....WTF
Sorry to hear! Honestly, I think this sort of promotion produces more bad then good. While many got their free subs with no issues, the people who DID have problems are going to be MORE vocal by far, scaring potential customers away.

Quiznos should really rethink how they run this sort of thing.
Oct 19, 2009
195 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga
antigonah wrote: Sorry to report, apparently this was the situation at my local store. :/

DzYvAlUX4AAsBNw.jpg
This is my local Quizno's as well. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see the sign until after the sandwhich was made. I refused to buy it and walked out.

I always get looks from the owner whenever I claim a free sub from the app.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6765 posts
3165 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Finally got the sub from king west. This is far from the city core and it reminds me of how horrible the design is the new crappy street car. The hallow way is narrow and no one can get through while everyone got stuck around the door. The raised platform of the seats make the already narrow hallow even narrower. Who think of putting 4 seats horizontally? The old street car is miles better than this new crap.

The Quiznos sub is way better than that of subway. The bread is soft and crispy. I think they toast it with something like panani grill first. But a 6 inch cost $7.09 plus tax. It is too expensive.
Images
  • upload.jpg
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1282 posts
408 upvotes
nice wrapper but the peeps of rfd want to see whats inside that nice shiny wrapper and under the nice warm buns :)