[Fido] Fido Xtra - free Quiznos 6" sub starting today

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2019 2:25 am
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2983 posts
3634 upvotes
Won't be going back.
Worthless employee stood there talking to some guy for 10 minutes while we stood there waiting to order.
Ended up just walking out.
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1346 posts
179 upvotes
Just got mine today on commercial in Vancouver. She told me I can only get the classic ones. That's fine but it was the coldest service. She just handed me the sandwich without a word. Never asked if I wanted anything nor a bag.
These promos just makes them look bad. No wonder they are almost all gone.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1550 posts
700 upvotes
Edmonton
Glad I never went and got my sub, althought theres no close Quiznos to me anyway. But the trouble some of yall are going through for a free sub...not worth it to me
Jan 18, 2018
299 posts
412 upvotes
a2younis wrote: Went to the same one today (inside the Walmart right?).
Didn't notice the sign. But was told they're not participating, couldn't afford it.
Actually felt bad for the guy, left without a fight (do I have to turn in my RFD membership now?)
Quoting myself...

So last week I complained from within the Quiznos app (with, more or less, the info quoted above). Got a quick reply where they wanted to know the location. Then I replied back saying its not just the fault of the location, but the main company may be to blame as well.
Didn't get a response after that...

Dec 14, 2008
281 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
54" sub later..... I must say..... Quiznos still taste way better than Subway. Service is hit and miss. One location actually was gave me 5". The trick is not to tell them ahead that you've coupon.