Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] FidoXtra: Bose QC 25 $159.99 / Beats Pill+ $109.00 / Sonos Play 3 $209

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 7:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 8, 2011
1453 posts
4421 upvotes

[Fido] FidoXtra: Bose QC 25 $159.99 / Beats Pill+ $109.00 / Sonos Play 3 $209

CBA74466-DC72-4F39-8DEA-523568DEC111.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 3rd, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Thread Summary
REDEEM BY 10/09/19 at 08:59 pm

Fido post-paid customers only
68 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5094 posts
1794 upvotes
Ottawa
haha, I was going to post this, too bad I have too many BT speakers
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3144 posts
1754 upvotes
Toronto
Don't buy a play 3 - get a sonos one instead on black friday. 3 is OLD now as it was released in 2011 and is not compatible with airplay 2 or voice assistants.
Newbie
Sep 1, 2019
42 posts
40 upvotes
A code is required for this, dont need it. If you claim it, please reply to this comment.
TQN3EGFG
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2006
1192 posts
703 upvotes
GTA
AstonM wrote: Don't buy a play 3 - get a sonos one instead on black friday. 3 is OLD now as it was released in 2011 and is not compatible with airplay 2 or voice assistants.
The Play 3 is still a better speaker than the One, if you aren't interested in AirPlay or the voice assistants.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Sr. Member
Feb 25, 2015
915 posts
1120 upvotes
NB
Thanks!
FWIW, I only have a tablet plan with Fido, but the promo works for me (shows in the Fido app)
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Newbie
Apr 21, 2015
6 posts
4 upvotes
Quebec
Here is a code I wont use: XCFAQ2RT
Cheers
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2008
741 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
ONaTuesday wrote: A code is required for this, dont need it. If you claim it, please reply to this comment.
TQN3EGFG
Used thanks
Member
Apr 15, 2009
300 posts
93 upvotes
carbide wrote: Thanks!
FWIW, I only have a tablet plan with Fido, but the promo works for me (shows in the Fido app)
How did you get the Fido app to work on the tablet plan.
It asks to enter the mobile number to get a code, but you can't receive an SMS with the tablet plan.
Newbie
Nov 21, 2014
80 posts
98 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
If the last time Fido teamed with TSC to sell discounted audio gear is any indication:

- these will be older versions of what you find at retail, so they will not necessarily have the same up to date Bluetooth protocols, battery life, quality, etc. as retail.

- numerous people here, myself included, had DOA devices, so what the condition of these products are (new, refurbished, returns?) isn't clear. As they all seem to sell out however, you'll be stuck without product as your only option is to return defective items unless you try to go through the manufacturer.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3144 posts
1754 upvotes
Toronto
ndiniwachojeff wrote: The Play 3 is still a better speaker than the One, if you aren't interested in AirPlay or the voice assistants.
In pure audio, agreed. However I would still avoid it. It won’t get any new features and frankly just looks old. I have play:1s in most rooms of the house, and some second gen 5’s. Personally would look at the ikea bookshelves that are essentially a play 1 for any small to mid rooms (potentially in stereo, and a play 5 for larger ones going forward.
Newbie
Aug 14, 2019
78 posts
64 upvotes
banzaikitty wrote: If the last time Fido teamed with TSC to sell discounted audio gear is any indication:

- these will be older versions of what you find at retail, so they will not necessarily have the same up to date Bluetooth protocols, battery life, quality, etc. as retail.

- numerous people here, myself included, had DOA devices, so what the condition of these products are (new, refurbished, returns?) isn't clear. As they all seem to sell out however, you'll be stuck without product as your only option is to return defective items unless you try to go through the manufacturer.
I think they do have a 30 day return policy. if you get a used product just return it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 29, 2002
5147 posts
1609 upvotes
Vancouver
here is my code if anyone wants it : ZTW5ATW5
Newbie
Mar 2, 2012
68 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
Extra code up for grabs.

YSQ56YCH
Sr. Member
Sep 20, 2007
873 posts
316 upvotes
GVRD
Here's mine as well.

W7M91RBS
Sr. Member
Feb 25, 2015
915 posts
1120 upvotes
NB
Rockabilly wrote: How did you get the Fido app to work on the tablet plan.
It asks to enter the mobile number to get a code, but you can't receive an SMS with the tablet plan.
My SIM can receive SMS (older 3GB plan, discounted). I temporarily took it out from the iPad and stuck in the phone to activate the app.
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Sr. Member
Jan 6, 2004
698 posts
151 upvotes
Vancouver
Here is my code: 3B5M2QHX

Enjoy.

Top