• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2017 2:54 pm
[OP]
Jun 9, 2011
87 posts
139 upvotes
BRAMPTON

FREE 416 Toronto Area Code numbers on FIDO website

There are some 416 Toronto area phone numbers available on fido if anyone is looking to change their number. It is free to change your number on the fido website. Just login to your online account and go to change number to see what is left.
40 replies
Mar 1, 2010
860 posts
221 upvotes
if I change into an Alberta number, may I have a low tax rate?
Last edited by gaogao on Jun 29th, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1875 posts
1254 upvotes
Anyone have a good source for a Fido Microsim?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1619 posts
595 upvotes
Markham
aviator_13 wrote: Anyone have a good source for a Fido Microsim?
go up to the kios and ask for one, they usually give them out for free if you need it
Least they did that for me in markville.
Apr 20, 2017
522 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
I refreshed for a while, and hadn't found any good number.
[OP]
Jun 9, 2011
87 posts
139 upvotes
BRAMPTON
mikimoto wrote: I refreshed for a while, and hadn't found any good number.
There are only a few left that I can see for now. Make sure you put Toronto as the city
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3568 posts
1759 upvotes
GTA
Currently inquiring Rogers chat if there are any 416 numbers available. Haha
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
4365 posts
2026 upvotes
Toronto
I tried for a while - I didn't see any 416 numbers. They give you 7 at a time and they appear to change in increasing numerical order.
Social Distancing means staying apart 2 meters or 6 feet, the depth of a grave.
Get closer and you might have one foot in the grave. (Pass it on)
Mar 15, 2006
41 posts
6 upvotes
416 numbers are back for those interested. Few pages worth, so 30+ numbers.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4776 posts
3195 upvotes
Toronto and London
the free way of doing it is so tedious as you have to scroll threw 100s of numbers to find one.

Wish they had a search feature or some sort of filter.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
11953 posts
3070 upvotes
why do people still care for the area code...

contact list app was created so that we don't have to remember phone numbers
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13713 posts
11225 upvotes
Leask
hvwozq wrote: Yes, but if you change to a SK number, you would have more than 50% cheaper rate plans.
Depends on what you want to do. If you want to buy out a phone on an agreement and use an AB number to drop sales tax, then it's great.

Grab a Lloydminster, SK number, get an SK plan and only pay 5% sales tax if you wanna keep your number long term.

416 numbers are up for grabs with prepaid SIM cards with any carrier. I grabbed a handful effortlessly. This thread is a very cold deal. I must have snagged over a half dozen 416 wireless numbers blindfolded and can easily get more.
No solicitation in sigs
Mar 1, 2010
860 posts
221 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: Depends on what you want to do. If you want to buy out a phone on an agreement and use an AB number to drop sales tax, then it's great.

Grab a Lloydminster, SK number, get an SK plan and only pay 5% sales tax if you wanna keep your number long term.

416 numbers are up for grabs with prepaid SIM cards with any carrier. I grabbed a handful effortlessly. This thread is a very cold deal. I must have snagged over a half dozen 416 wireless numbers blindfolded and can easily get more.
Thanks a lot. the reason is that I have the $15 data only plan, so that the number is not important for me since I never make a phone call or text some one.

I just want to change my number into a Lloydminster, SK number. but fido treat Lloydminster as a Alberta city rather than a Sk city. How could I do? I changed into a calgary number, should I change into a Regina number for a lower tax rate?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)