[Fido] HOT 6GB DATA $60 BYOD BOXING DAY

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2017 11:00 am
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4004 posts
1413 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I just got the first bill last night and was pleasantly surprised. When I first talked to CS over chat the rep told me that because I had the iPad $15/3GB plan that both of the lines we ported over would receive 10%, however I did not sign up at that moment. When I did sign up the next day over chat that rep told me that the data line did not count towards that discount and as such only ONE phone line would get the 10% off. I tried talking to another rep and they said the same thing. We switched anyways as we were still in line to save $40/month + tax and when I got the first bill yesterday I was happy to see that both phone lines did in fact get the discount. I had been debating cancelling the iPad data line as I don't see us using it a lot during the winter months but now that I know it saves us an extra $6 on the phones it is definitely worth keeping. I consider it $9/month for 3GB of iPad data, totally worth it. This deal just keeps on getting better.
Jul 7, 2007
440 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Electedmonkey wrote: Has anyone who was offered the $10 off for 12 months gotten it to work?

yes, my 2nd line went from $60 to $54
Dec 25, 2016
44 posts
7 upvotes
Can anyone confirm if they are able to see their usage details on Fido.CA or the app? I cant since last night.

No.. I haven't changed by my plan mid cycle...

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6502 posts
2178 upvotes
Are there any active deals for cell phone plans?
Banned
Aug 13, 2016
24 posts
12 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Are there any active deals for cell phone plans?
$50 5GB freedom mobile match plan on until February 22nd (subject to change)

Unlimited Canada-wide anytime calls
- 5 GB (over usage: $5/250 MB)
- Unlimited text/picture/video msgs from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international cells
- Call Display (Number only)
- Mini Voicemail (max 3 msgs, can be upgraded to 35 msgs)
- Circle Calling™
Get it while it lasts
Banned
Aug 13, 2016
24 posts
12 upvotes
$50 5GB freedom mobile match plan on until February 22nd (subject to change)

Unlimited Canada-wide anytime calls
- 5 GB (over usage: $5/250 MB)
- Unlimited text/picture/video msgs from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international cells
- Call Display (Number only)
- Mini Voicemail (max 3 msgs, can be upgraded to 35 msgs)
- Circle Calling™
Get it while it lasts
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6502 posts
2178 upvotes
Does freedom mobile use the same network as the big 3 or are they still running off of wind?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1767 posts
958 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Update: my Spotify Premium subscription ended last night. :(