Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

iPhone 11 - $0/month (Free with phone plan) New & existing customers

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2022 9:49 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 2, 2021
36 posts
88 upvotes

[Fido] iPhone 11 - $0/month (Free with phone plan) New & existing customers

Still shows $10/month on the main page but the discount is in the details.

I can see it in my Fido account as well as when I sign out. Not sure what the cheapest plan for the phone is though. A kiosk told me $40 for 20GB for 15 months (Goes to $50 after) does work for getting a phone.
Images
  • 8AB340F6-7BE5-4A73-B103-5A3B856F0C37.jpeg
19 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 27, 2020
166 posts
701 upvotes
Was just about to post this. Go to the mobile shop and get $300 back in points. So a free phone and $300 dollars that u can use as a downpayment.
Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2021
323 posts
1302 upvotes
55OTTAWA55 wrote: Was just about to post this. Go to the mobile shop and get $300 back in points. So a free phone and $300 dollars that u can use as a downpayment.
If the iPhone 11 is 0$ then we can use the 300$ for down payment for what ? Instead of gift card/optimum points can we put that 300$ towards monthly bill?

Also. I heard there’s 45$/15gb and 45$/50gb plans. Any cheaper plans that will still slow to get this iPhone 11 0$ or is 45$ the lowest ??
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 24, 2010
830 posts
401 upvotes
Online chats best offer is $50/month for the first 15 months and $55 for the last 7 months. He did offer the $30/20gb BYOP though. And a $120 new sign up bonus.

Koodo has a better deal at $45/month for 24 months.
Jr. Member
Jan 25, 2004
104 posts
10 upvotes
Canada
Nice find! I just put in an order this morning for the iPhone 11 at $10/month. Just called to either cancel or make the adjustment. Took forever, but fingers crossed it gets processed correctly.

There's also the iPhone 13 that got reduced to $20/month which is a good deal.
Member
Aug 5, 2012
356 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
It works with $38 for 25 GB too, but I'll lose the 1000 minutes long distance. I am not sure if the additional 5 GB per month I activated this morning will carry over with the $38 for 25 GB.
Newbie
Nov 10, 2019
18 posts
9 upvotes
I’d love to get the iPhone 11 128GB offer in OPs image. Can anyone help a guy out? I called Fido CS, none in stock. I tried Fido stores, Best Buy and the Mobile Shop in Superstores and none. I’m in Durham region but would travel to get it. TIA!
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2016
822 posts
1072 upvotes
55OTTAWA55 wrote: Was just about to post this. Go to the mobile shop and get $300 back in points. So a free phone and $300 dollars that u can use as a downpayment.
In Fido stores? How to get 300 back in points specifically?
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2017
736 posts
1044 upvotes
Can $30 20GB plan get this iphone 11 for $0? Thanks!
Newbie
Mar 29, 2021
36 posts
21 upvotes
Tony98 wrote: Can $30 20GB plan get this iphone 11 for $0? Thanks!
No, but the $45/50gb plan with $300 gift card can.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2959 posts
3219 upvotes
Surrey
This offer is decent, but iPhone 11 is one of the more underwhelming options of the recent iphones. There’s a significant difference between this and the iPhone 12.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
2887 posts
1037 upvotes
Not exactly free. You still have to pay taxes. The phone is like $29 a month plus tax than minus $29. Still a good deal though.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 22, 2007
8096 posts
8607 upvotes
Calgary
I bought one to flip. I have a good plan and don’t need a subsidized personal phone so might as well take the 450$ hopefully.
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 2, 2021
36 posts
88 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: This offer is decent, but iPhone 11 is one of the more underwhelming options of the recent iphones. There’s a significant difference between this and the iPhone 12.
100% agree with this. The screen and the chip on the 11 are really lacking compared to 12 & 13. But the price difference between the 12 & the 13 is not much which makes the iPhone 13 a better deal than the 12.

The 13 is on deal for $20 per month. That’s $480 over 2 years. You can get GC’s on both the 11 & the 13. The real question is, is the 13 worth $480 plus tax ($542) to you than a free iPhone 11. The choices Black Friday throws at us.. lol..!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
28741 posts
9342 upvotes
Hamilton
55OTTAWA55 wrote: Was just about to post this. Go to the mobile shop and get $300 back in points. So a free phone and $300 dollars that u can use as a downpayment.
Downpayment to a house?
hated on but respected.
Jr. Member
Jan 25, 2004
104 posts
10 upvotes
Canada
PrettyGood wrote: 100% agree with this. The screen and the chip on the 11 are really lacking compared to 12 & 13. But the price difference between the 12 & the 13 is not much which makes the iPhone 13 a better deal than the 12.

The 13 is on deal for $20 per month. That’s $480 over 2 years. You can get GC’s on both the 11 & the 13. The real question is, is the 13 worth $480 plus tax ($542) to you than a free iPhone 11. The choices Black Friday throws at us.. lol..!!
Yes, I struggled with this decision. But for a tween, decided to go with the iPhone 11 for free since they'll probably drop it.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1558 posts
1215 upvotes
QuinteWest
rfd_is_cool wrote: Yes, I struggled with this decision. But for a tween, decided to go with the iPhone 11 for free since they'll probably drop it.
Get a nice case... It will drop... Tween or not.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)