[Fido] iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB Black Friday $36 Per month + Plan charge

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 11:51 am
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2050 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
HP_John wrote: Was told by The Mobile Shop that there are no more iPhone 11 Pro in Ont (eg literally 0 units anywhere still available in Ont Mobile Shop stores)
Was told by Fido that more coming next week.
I don’t know if I believe her.
Unless Apple has still more left over, they’re not making new ones.
[OP]
Jun 28, 2018
38 posts
29 upvotes
jurassic98 wrote: your link does not work... not getting anything back...... only dot jumping and jump forever..
The Pro stock is over. The link will be deactivated now.
[OP]
Jun 28, 2018
38 posts
29 upvotes
muramatsu wrote: How to obtain the $50 referral credit?
Have someone with an existing fido phone service go to fido.ca/refer and refer you.
Use their link to activate your account. (If your order fails online have the agent put it on your file notes when you call)

After 30 days both you and the person who referred you will get 50 CAD referral bonus.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5980 posts
2085 upvotes
oreoMilkshake wrote: i just came home with an 11 pro max from the real canadian superstore @ weston and 401
Yea they said there was a few 11 pro max left, no 11 pro left. They were referring only to The Mobile Shop, it is possible other retailers like BestBuy might still have a few though doubtful too.
Sep 3, 2013
947 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
oreoMilkshake wrote: i just came home with an 11 pro max from the real canadian superstore @ weston and 401
I’m wondering what deal you got.
Sep 16, 2020
60 posts
30 upvotes
Kayceern wrote: I’m wondering what deal you got.
$110 down, $33.34/mo for 24 mo on a $35/4gb plan (fido) and a lot of free accessories
Sep 3, 2013
947 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
oreoMilkshake wrote: $110 down, $33.34/mo for 24 mo on a $35/4gb plan (fido) and a lot of free accessories
I guess no 300,000 PC optimum points? Is this new activation or hardware upgrade? I lined up today and they said they’ll call me cos the line up was too long. Just wondering what deals they have.
Sep 16, 2020
60 posts
30 upvotes
Kayceern wrote: I guess no 300,000 PC optimum points? Is this new activation or hardware upgrade? I lined up today and they said they’ll call me cos the line up was too long. Just wondering what deals they have.
new activation, i switched over from koodo, i wasn't offered the 300,000 optimum points
Nov 25, 2020
1 posts
What kind of free accessories u got?

How come they didn’t offer the. 300 points?
Jan 4, 2017
127 posts
74 upvotes
toronto
I spent 2h at TMS yesterday and the rep was able to get one for me. He literally called 20+ TMS store in Canada and found one willing to send it to him. I have the new Fido sim card an will receive my phone on monday, is it too late for the referral?
Jan 28, 2013
457 posts
650 upvotes
Waterloo
the_boy_6ix_we wrote: I spent 2h at TMS yesterday and the rep was able to get one for me. He literally called 20+ TMS store in Canada and found one willing to send it to him. I have the new Fido sim card an will receive my phone on monday, is it too late for the referral?
I don't think it's too late, you can always call fido and tell them to forget to provide referral info.
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Sep 16, 2020
60 posts
30 upvotes
lcl2004 wrote: What kind of free accessories u got?

How come they didn’t offer the. 300 points?
he gave me 2 screen protectors, a case, two chargers, a lightning cable and some headphones because we were from the same country lmao
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2004
1491 posts
95 upvotes
I managed to get 2 11 Pro Max at TMS in North York yesterdary. No more 11 Pro though. There's very little stock in Canada and the other stores won't likely move them as they want to keep them for their own customers. There may be some more 11 Pro Max available but stock is dwindling pretty quickly. I think Apple is only continuing to sell the 11 (not Pro or Pro Max) and that's why the out of stock.

Also got the 300k points offer and applied that towards the 11 Pro Max down payment of $210. And the $35/4Gb Fido plan of course. So all as advertised.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2050 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
steveng wrote: I managed to get 2 11 Pro Max at TMS in North York yesterdary. No more 11 Pro though. There's very little stock in Canada and the other stores won't likely move them as they want to keep them for their own customers. There may be some more 11 Pro Max available but stock is dwindling pretty quickly. I think Apple is only continuing to sell the 11 (not Pro or Pro Max) and that's why the out of stock.

Also got the 300k points offer and applied that towards the 11 Pro Max down payment of $210. And the $35/4Gb Fido plan of course. So all as advertised.

How much of the $210 could be used from 300K points?
Are you an existing Fido customer?
Mar 26, 2015
56 posts
76 upvotes
Guelph, ON
I was just at Freedom and Iphone 11 zero down is $60/m total for phone + plan (12GB data?). It was a better deal than is advertised online for them. Just letting you know. I got SE for $45/m as I dont really use my phone too much.
Jul 28, 2007
825 posts
1251 upvotes
Calgary
Got an 11 Pro Max via the mobile shop. This is a pretty killer deal if you go through them. No activation, 300k pc optimum, $35/mo for 4gb, and applied the referral code after.

Thanks OP! Now I don't have to deal with Freedom's garbage network any more!! Freedom from Freedom!!!
Mar 6, 2013
313 posts
117 upvotes
oreoMilkshake wrote: new activation, i switched over from koodo, i wasn't offered the 300,000 optimum points
The 300k optimum points was on for the iPhone 11 Pro max on both Virgin and Fido.. Koodo was only giving 100k points.

Also, heard that Fido/Rogers stock of iPhone 11 Pro Max was a bit higher than their Bell/Virgin stock.
Oct 19, 2013
358 posts
60 upvotes
toaster5 wrote: The 300k optimum points was on for the iPhone 11 Pro max on both Virgin and Fido.. Koodo was only giving 100k points.

Also, heard that Fido/Rogers stock of iPhone 11 Pro Max was a bit higher than their Bell/Virgin stock.
What are you paying every month for the phone? I assume you don't get the $100 bill credit Fido is offering on their website and the 300K points instead?

If you're paying $36.25 (includes the bill credit) that is pretty good.
Mar 6, 2013
313 posts
117 upvotes
w3ssisback wrote: What are you paying every month for the phone? I assume you don't get the $100 bill credit Fido is offering on their website and the 300K points instead?
it was 210 upfront.. but they took 210k of the 300k points to pay that.. so you get 90k points, then your plan (ie $35 for 4gb) + the cost of the phone.. I think it was 34 per month to pay off the phone. No $100 from Fido. But they did cover the $45 activation fee.
Sep 6, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
So here is my upsetting story with Fido:

First time customer, was excited to be getting 2 new lines with 2 iphone 11 pros. It was a christmas gift to me and my wife, she was super excited. We have been rocking iphone 6 for a while...

Ok I tried purchasing it online, doesnt go through. Stopped at credit check. We have 15k limit in total in our credit cards btw... I call, the guy was super nice, does the job quickly, I get happy again.

2 days later I receive email saying iphones were out of stock. I call, again talk to super nice lady, she says it was unacceptable what Fido did and said she could try to bump me to a 256GB iphone for free. Welll that didnt work out so she tried calling all the local Fidos in montreal so they can reserve 2 phones for me. She found one store. Its COVID time, I didnt want to go into a mall but ok, thank you lady.

I go to Fido store for the first time, rude clerk says they cant give me the phones as I dont have 2 pieces of ID with me, didn't bother checking my account which was already set up with all my validation data. Says will keep the phones and I should go back the next day. (No one told me I had to bring IDs, I thought I could just confirm the data they had on their system). It happens, right, miscommunication.

Here I go second day, out in the COVID snowy winter I go to the store again and to my surprise, another disgusting little clerk says they sold my iphones. According to her, the manager said I went to the store and gave up, even though the first clerk SPECIFICALLY told she would keep them and that I should come back the next day. No apologies, no offers, nothing. She didn't even flinch.

I didnt tell my wife yet but I know she will be devastated. She's been using her phone a lot during the lockdown to record online lesson to start a business. This iphone would bring so much to her.

And the worst is I know there's nothing I can do about it. I have lost 4 hours on the phone for nothing and I can hardly imagine if I try to make my case to the random agent over the phone will do any good. Screw Fido.