Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Fido] iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB Black Friday $36 Per month + Plan charge

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 11:51 am
Jan 6, 2002
311 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary
asbraich wrote: Nintendo Switch is exactly $400.

Also, if you have a business you should consider the telus/RBC deal.
Thank you for this tip. I used the SDM promo to get the Switch tonight. Pretty happy to stretch my 300,000 points from the phone into 50,000 points and a Switch!
Sep 12, 2013
72 posts
43 upvotes
Markham
Hi,

Is it a better deal to buy iphone 11 outright at apple or go with fido plan and pay month to month for the device?

Thanks so much in advance!
Jan 28, 2013
457 posts
650 upvotes
Waterloo
redflagjj wrote: Hi,

Is it a better deal to buy iphone 11 outright at apple or go with fido plan and pay month to month for the device?

Thanks so much in advance!
It depends, right now fido has promos on the phone, stacked with bill credits, and if you are new customer, you can even find a referral code to get 50$ off. On the other hand, I believe apple has gc promo for iPhone 11 too for black Friday, not sure if they still have it now. So it depends if you wanna be locked for 2 years or not
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Sep 12, 2013
72 posts
43 upvotes
Markham
umega890 wrote: It depends, right now fido has promos on the phone, stacked with bill credits, and if you are new customer, you can even find a referral code to get 50$ off. On the other hand, I believe apple has gc promo for iPhone 11 too for black Friday, not sure if they still have it now. So it depends if you wanna be locked for 2 years or not
Thank you so much for the detailed response
Sep 22, 2005
333 posts
15 upvotes
Anyone else get hit with full charges + connection fee on their next bill? On the call with Fido now...
-Hozy