Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Locked: LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE $120 (120 off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2016 8:09 pm
Tags:
Jun 22, 2011
8 posts
1 upvote

[Fido] LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE $120 (120 off)

Fido started another round of discount on the LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE.

I tried to buy it outright with Fido dollars but was told I can only buy it outright if I was in Quebec.
Otherwise, this promo will only apply if I pay $5/mo for 24 months...

Has anyone outside of Quebec been able to get it outright with Fido dollars?
6 replies
Jun 22, 2011
8 posts
1 upvote
Sorry. Mods can close this thread :(
May 5, 2016
1 posts
I'm on fido. I only have a voice plan used my remainder fido rewards and ordered this tablet which I can pick up at the local fido store. I did my ordering online. Can I use this tablet when i go on vacation? Can I just install an LTE sim card from that country and use this tablet while I'm abroad? Is it unlocked?
Jul 19, 2005
979 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
Harryc68 wrote: I'm on fido. I only have a voice plan used my remainder fido rewards and ordered this tablet which I can pick up at the local fido store. I did my ordering online. Can I use this tablet when i go on vacation? Can I just install an LTE sim card from that country and use this tablet while I'm abroad? Is it unlocked?
It's locked to Fido so you'll need to unlock it in order to use a different carrier.
May 3, 2008
4 posts
Mississauga
frosty5689 wrote: Fido started another round of discount on the LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE.

I tried to buy it outright with Fido dollars but was told I can only buy it outright if I was in Quebec.
Otherwise, this promo will only apply if I pay $5/mo for 24 months...

Has anyone outside of Quebec been able to get it outright with Fido dollars?
I was also told that I could only buy the tablet on a no term purchase if I was in Quebec, so I tried again and told them to check their own website, . I was on the Ontario site and it said $120. no term

This time was different, I wanted to buy 2 to give to my sons for their birthday, and they sold me 2 tablets with my Fido Dollars, even got same day delivery, shipped at 9:30 AM and delivered same day at 6:30