Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 16, 2005
6 posts
Trader Score: 0

Fido Phone Plan, 6GB data, Unlimited Eve/Wknd Minutes, $60/month

Hi!

I'm moving down to the States and need to get rid of my Fido plan. I've got one year left - it expires on May 9th, 2016.

Details:

$30 Data Plan - 6GB

& (they are separate, rolled into one bill so you can change one and keep the other)

$30 Standard Plan - 100 weekday minutes (7am to 5pm) - Unlimited Eve/Wknd minutes (Evenings Starting at 5 pm) - Unlimited Canada wide long distance - Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S and international wireless numbers - Call Display - Voicemail - Unlimited Circle Calling - Call Waiting - Conference Call

Let me know if you're interested! It's really easy to process, and you can change the number as well.
3 replies
May 8, 2015
266 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
blah141 wrote: Hi!

I'm moving down to the States and need to get rid of my Fido plan. I've got one year left - it expires on May 9th, 2016.

Details:

$30 Data Plan - 6GB

& (they are separate, rolled into one bill so you can change one and keep the other)

$30 Standard Plan - 100 weekday minutes (7am to 5pm) - Unlimited Eve/Wknd minutes (Evenings Starting at 5 pm) - Unlimited Canada wide long distance - Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S and international wireless numbers - Call Display - Voicemail - Unlimited Circle Calling - Call Waiting - Conference Call

Let me know if you're interested! It's really easy to process, and you can change the number as well.

I'm interested, how is coverage in the GTA?
Feb 1, 2015
888 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey there , I'll take this TODAY. PM ASAP please!
Sep 16, 2013
454 posts
210 upvotes
Vancouver
good plan for this day in age.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)