Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido Black Friday

Pixel 6A $0/month for 24 month discount applied after when i purchased the phone for $10/month

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2022 7:32 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2016
23 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver

[Fido] [Black Friday] Pixel 6A $0/month for 24 month discount applied after when i purchased the phone for $10/month

Hi,

I got the Pixel 6A a week ago when it was on for $10/month for 24 month. I was still within my 15 day grace period so i just put in a request to Fido to match this instead of having to return the phone and get it for $0. They created a fido back office ticket and they matched the pricing discount.

I got this written confirmation back from Fido:

You recently financed a mobile device from Fido. The Payment Program Promotion credit associated with your device purchase has also recently increased. In order to provide you with the better discount, we have increased your Payment Program Promotion Credit from $19.25 to $29.25 per month which will be provided as a bill credit applied to your Fido account over the 24-month financing term outlined in your Fido Payment Program Agreement. The Payment Program Promotion ends if your financing agreement is cancelled.

Hurry offer ends today and hopefully you can save 10 bucks a month too
9 replies
Feb 4, 2017
475 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary
Deal is just matching all the currently offers that were flying about the past few days. Good on you for calling as they're hoping people don't and then they can profit the $240 from you over the 2 years.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7635 posts
1577 upvotes
Toronto
There's a 15 day limit on the price adjustment, at TMS. Don't miss your window!!

I'm happy with my $240 refund plus 200,000 Optimum points!
Jan 29, 2005
508 posts
156 upvotes
Just a Q - at the stores (i.e. TMS) do they still charge $50 for activation? Or is that waived?

Nvmd - called - they credit the account after a few months - so effectively waived.
Jan 25, 2004
104 posts
10 upvotes
Canada
I did this for the iPhone 11. Fingers crossed the back office paperwork goes through. I never trust these reps.
Mar 3, 2007
28 posts
Toronto
Did anyone receive their phones yet? I keep receiving "sorry, pixel 6a is backordered". Rep today said it will be available in 2-3 weeks, but who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Nov 3, 2022
43 posts
16 upvotes
So If I buy this from TMS, will I get it at $0/month + $200 worth of PC points?

Can I use the $200 worth of PC points to reduce my monthly carrier plan price?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1138 posts
1737 upvotes
anyone wants to trade a new a53 for a 6a let me know.
My son doesn't like the a53 because the screen is too big. It has an ottercase and he hasn't used it.
I can't wring his neck but....
Dec 6, 2012
192 posts
73 upvotes
Potato Land
powdermonkey007 wrote: Hi,

I got the Pixel 6A a week ago when it was on for $10/month for 24 month. I was still within my 15 day grace period so i just put in a request to Fido to match this instead of having to return the phone and get it for $0. They created a fido back office ticket and they matched the pricing discount.

I got this written confirmation back from Fido:

You recently financed a mobile device from Fido. The Payment Program Promotion credit associated with your device purchase has also recently increased. In order to provide you with the better discount, we have increased your Payment Program Promotion Credit from $19.25 to $29.25 per month which will be provided as a bill credit applied to your Fido account over the 24-month financing term outlined in your Fido Payment Program Agreement. The Payment Program Promotion ends if your financing agreement is cancelled.

Hurry offer ends today and hopefully you can save 10 bucks a month too
How much is the plan?
[OP]
Dec 19, 2016
23 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
i already had a fido payment plan $50/25GB so i didn't have to change my plan. you just need to be on a payment plan.