Expired Hot Deals

Fido

Fido + Rogers = 10% Bundle Discount

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2009 3:52 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 14, 2007
29 posts
1 upvote

[Fido] Fido + Rogers = 10% Bundle Discount

I just found out, if you have Fido service and some Rogers service, you can get 10% discount on everything. Rogers do not pro actively advertise this offer. You do need to make a 2 year commitment to keep all services from both companies.

This is how it works:

1) Call Rogers Customer relations
2) Ask for the "Fido Bundle" discount

- You will get 10% off of your Fido base package, NOT on the additional options
- You will get 10% off of your Rogers Home Phone, including all features and options)
- You will get 10% off of your Rogers Internet, UNLESS you already enjoy their 20% loyalty / retention discount. They can not double discount your Internet for some reason ....
15 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 11, 2007
1502 posts
59 upvotes
Brampton
so only for home phone or internet?

i can bundle with my Rogers digital TV?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1957 posts
332 upvotes
Mississauga
so rogers has access to your fido account to grand the 10% discount ?
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 14, 2007
29 posts
1 upvote
I ddi not ask for TV, I don't have TV from Rogers. But I would assume you will get 10% off as well.
mk5gti wrote: so only for home phone or internet?

i can bundle with my Rogers digital TV?
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 14, 2007
29 posts
1 upvote
Yes, they do have access to your FIDO details. (Rogers wireless folks and Customer Relations..)
krypton wrote: so rogers has access to your fido account to grand the 10% discount ?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2004
683 posts
2434 upvotes
Do iphone packages count as well?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 14, 2006
1082 posts
717 upvotes
Canada
wildp69 wrote: I just found out, if you have Fido service and some Rogers service, you can get 10% discount on everything. Rogers do not pro actively advertise this offer. You do need to make a 2 year commitment to keep all services from both companies.

This is how it works:

1) Call Rogers Customer relations
2) Ask for the "Fido Bundle" discount

- You will get 10% off of your Fido base package, NOT on the additional options
- You will get 10% off of your Rogers Home Phone, including all features and options)
- You will get 10% off of your Rogers Internet, UNLESS you already enjoy their 20% loyalty / retention discount. They can not double discount your Internet for some reason ....

REPOST: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=628579

And here's the Fido link: http://www.fido.ca/bundles
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1957 posts
332 upvotes
Mississauga
I thought that if you have just 2 rogers services, you already get 10% discount from rogers? so if you bundle it with FIdo service, you get another 10% off ?
Newbie
Feb 19, 2009
3 posts
i have 3 services, i thought u have to have all services??? so what is the minimum for this discount?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1957 posts
332 upvotes
Mississauga
was anyone able to get this ? I called rogers and they told me to call Fido. Today i called fido and they told me to call rogers....... :mad:
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2004
1022 posts
58 upvotes
I think if you have 3 or more services (rogers and/or fido) you get 15% bundle discount. I'm not sure if there's conditions...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
13209 posts
3930 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
LOL, if 10% off my killer offer, i am saving $1.75 / month and only $42 off the 2 year, why all the work? :lol:
Newbie
Feb 20, 2009
8 posts
Just spoke to Rogers and Fido regarding the "better choice bundles" discount. Apparently, there is a two years term for the rogers services. If you decided to cancel the service(s) within two years, you have pay back the discount they have given to you. For instance, if you have $5 discount per month, and decided to cancel the service(s) after 6 months, there you have pay rogers $30 back. I don't know about Fido though, the CS I spoke to didn't say anything about any terms or conditions, just simple 5% discount (because I have only one service with Rogers).
Newbie
Feb 20, 2009
8 posts
krypton wrote: was anyone able to get this ? I called rogers and they told me to call Fido. Today i called fido and they told me to call rogers....... :mad:
You have to tell them is the "Better choice bundles" discount.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 7, 2003
2929 posts
859 upvotes
Ottawa
This only works if you are paying full price for both services, meaning if you are taking advantage of any promotions they won't give you the 10% discount.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2004
2776 posts
411 upvotes
Ontario GTA
dont forget the fine print that commits you to 2 years with their services

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)