Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

Save $25-$35/mo for 12 months on 75u or 150u Unlimited Internet. New customers in Ontario only.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 11:26 am
Mar 30, 2011
219 posts
224 upvotes
Renewed mine as well, already had 75U for $40 last year but now went up $10 so $50 for 75u for another year, hoping prices will go down next year.
May 3, 2007
88 posts
13 upvotes
Markham
Getting tired of wasting time with online chat, for 3x the agent would not go any lower than $25 off $85 for 150u. Tried getting the new 50% off deal from Wireless Wave/Wally but both locations I went to wouldn't do it unless I'm a mobile customer as well. Ended up going into a Fido store and open up a new account under wife's name and that was suggested by the staff.
Jul 10, 2011
61 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Cmdr Data wrote: Getting tired of wasting time with online chat, for 3x the agent would not go any lower than $25 off $85 for 150u. Tried getting the new 50% off deal from Wireless Wave/Wally but both locations I went to wouldn't do it unless I'm a mobile customer as well. Ended up going into a Fido store and open up a new account under wife's name and that was suggested by the staff.
For this, I am assuming they had to a hard credit check?
May 3, 2007
88 posts
13 upvotes
Markham
drod91 wrote: For this, I am assuming they had to a hard credit check?
I would suppose so. Store staff never mentioned it but that seems logical from what I've read here in the past.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2014
5028 posts
5813 upvotes
I was at Fairview Mall yesterday and asked the guy there about the 50% off on internet. They were offering it with the new white modem. Asked when the promo will expire and it could be anytime. I will wait until BF to see what options are available. Better to do this on BF or close to that date each year for future renewals (negotiating).
Feb 20, 2015
42 posts
84 upvotes
Markham, ON
I got a call from Rogers/Fido ambassador and was offered 50% off regular price so for 150mbps. This is after I ordered a cancellation and ready to ship back the modem with the prepaid label. Its been an annual dance of offer/cancellation.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2931 posts
1523 upvotes
North York
calvk79 wrote: I got a call from Rogers/Fido ambassador and was offered 50% off regular price so for 150mbps. This is after I ordered a cancellation and ready to ship back the modem with the prepaid label. Its been an annual dance of offer/cancellation.
What did you set your cancellation date to?
Feb 20, 2015
42 posts
84 upvotes
Markham, ON
quazy wrote: What did you set your cancellation date to?
September 10th.