Deal Discussion

Fido Student Plans 2017: Get One Month for FREE with Student Internet Plans!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2017 9:47 pm
Tags:
None
May 17, 2003
11163 posts
6502 upvotes

Fido Student Plans 2017: Get One Month for FREE with Student Internet Plans!

Get s little more spending money for textbooks with the 2017 student plans from Fido, because you'll get one month free with any student internet plan!

There are three internet plans available and those who subscribe to the highest tier will also save $5.00 per month off the regular price! We've listed the plans and their features below.

Fido Internet 30 - $45.00/month + Get one month free
    Up to 30 Mbps download speed
  • 200GB of monthly usage
Fido Internet 30 - $50.00/month + Get one month free
    Up to 30 Mbps download speed
  • Unlimited usage
Fido Internet 75 - $60.00/month (regularly $65.00/month) + Get one month free
    Up to 75 Mbps download speed
  • Unlimited usage
These student offers are available until September 30 for new customers only and student verification may be required for activation. The free month will appear as a credit on your bill within three months. These plans are only available in regions eligible for Fido Internet service.
3 replies
Aug 16, 2017
1 posts
Where can I find info on this? I find no mention of it on the website.
Feb 15, 2008
21 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
FIDO2017-08.jpeg
User104099 wrote: Where can I find info on this? I find no mention of it on the website.
https://offers.fido.ca/student does not seem to mention the free month but I have seen an ad mentioning one of the offers (click on the image above to enlarge). Probably best to call or go to a store.

There is also a student internet thread discussion that you may want to look at summary-student-internet-plans-2017-2116005/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feb 15, 2008
21 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Here is an ad from one of the Fido store. The store can supply the modem and you can install yourself - service is supposedly available the next day.

I notice this ad mentions a one time $15 service transaction fee - I have a feeling that it apply to the cell phone service offer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)