• Jul 12th, 2016 3:51 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 24, 2016
100 posts
55 upvotes
Montr

[Fido] Wireless Home phone $10 per month

Just cancel my bell phone line and get the Fido home phone plan for 10$ per month (cost for zte box is: 40$) (www.fido.ca link : 15$ per month, but if you go to the fido kiosk directly , they will offer you 10$ per month for fido customer) , also you can bring this zte box anywhere with fido coverage and you can talk and receive calls for free in Canada)

the plan has:

- Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling
- Enhanced Voicemail
- Call display
- Unlimited anytime minutes
- Included Canada-wide long-distance

You just connect your phone to this Zte box and that is .. also you can move your current home phone number to this plan free of charge.

Also you will receive a gift (in my case, they gave me Iphone 6 case for free)
107 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8548 upvotes
GTHA
mockingjay wrote: Just cancel my bell phone line and get the Fido home phone plan for 10$ per month (cost for zte box is: 40$) (www.fido.ca link : 15$ per month, but if you go to the fido kiosk directly , they will offer you 10$ per month for fido customer)

the plan has:

- Enhanced Voicemail
- Call display

You just connect your phone to this Zte box and that is .. also you can move your current home phone number to this plan free of charge.

Repost of fido-wireless-home-phone-10-20-current- ... h-1363803/
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8548 upvotes
GTHA
chimaican wrote: Not really a repost as it's been $15 for a long-time and the OP is reporting that it's $10 again.
Opening post of the ongoing deal thread I linked to says "$10 For Current Fido Postpaid Customers (Quebec, Saskatchewan)"
Oct 26, 2010
128 posts
69 upvotes
Say $15 for me? AND you have to be a Fido wireless customer... otherwise it's $30.

Am I missing something?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
1410 posts
369 upvotes
Siskel wrote: Say $15 for me? AND you have to be a Fido wireless customer... otherwise it's $30.

Am I missing something?
Yes, read the OP.
Verified Rep
Nov 25, 2014
32 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey everyone,

Just to clarify, the pricing for the wireless home phone is $15 per month regardless if you get the services by customer service or in store. The $10 pricing is only for Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Quebec residents. You can click here for more info: http://bit.ly/FidoHomePhone

@mockingjay I sent you a PM so we can look into this. :)

-Terry
Jan 26, 2011
431 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
FidoSolutions wrote: Hey everyone,

Just to clarify, the pricing for the wireless home phone is $15 per month regardless if you get the services by customer service or in store. The $10 pricing is only for Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Quebec residents. You can click here for more info: http://bit.ly/FidoHomePhone

-Terry
I have this Fido home plan and have wireless plan as well and can verify when I purchased from kiosk in Toronto it was and still is $15 per month in Ontario.
Rogers has this service for $10 per month but we all know how much you will pay for a required cell plan to get this price.I would be very happy to pay $10 per month instead of $15 if anyone knows how to get this price.
TIA
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1021 upvotes
FidoSolutions wrote: The $10 pricing is only for Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Quebec residents. You can click here for more info: http://bit.ly/FidoHomePhone

"Look into this"? What would Fido/Rogers be looking into with the OP?
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Aug 17, 2008
422 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
mockingjay wrote: Just cancel my bell phone line and get the Fido home phone plan for 10$ per month (cost for zte box is: 40$) (www.fido.ca link : 15$ per month, but if you go to the fido kiosk directly , they will offer you 10$ per month for fido customer) , also you can bring this zte box anywhere with fido coverage and you can talk and receive calls for free in Canada)

the plan has:

- Enhanced Voicemail
- Call display

What area are you in? Thanks for sharing!
Aug 17, 2008
422 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
TheRonald wrote: I have this Fido home plan and have wireless plan as well and can verify when I purchased from kiosk in Toronto it was and still is $15 per month in Ontario.
Rogers has this service for $10 per month but we all know how much you will pay for a required cell plan to get this price.I would be very happy to pay $10 per month instead of $15 if anyone knows how to get this price.
TIA
I tried getting the $10 plan with Rogers, but they said their $10 wireless home phone was only available to those residing in areas where the Rogers Home phone service was not available. I'm currently a Rogers wireless customer - pay $50+tax for unlimited canad wide call, text, pic msg, voicemail, caller id and 1gb of data. My partner is with Fido, and we got the home phone with his account. Ive been trying to join Fido but they have no good offers.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2447 posts
1225 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
FidoSolutions wrote: Hey everyone,

-Terry
What a scam this is. You're ripping people off because they don't live in one of these provinces. How do you live with yourself? Scammers.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2787 posts
2073 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Still cheaper in the long run to get an Obi 200 or 202 and VoIP service from Voip.ms, FreePhoneLine, or similar provider, and no need to be a customer of Fido or anyone else. (Just search RFD for "voip" and "obi" and you'll see some helpful threads.)

Of if you ARE a Fido customer in Manitoba, Saskatchewan or Quebec, and don't like to configure Internet devices, the OP's offer is a fine choice.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1021 upvotes
mockingjay wrote: Just cancel my bell phone line and get the Fido home phone plan for 10$ per month (cost for zte box is: 40$) (www.fido.ca link : 15$ per month, but if you go to the fido kiosk directly , they will offer you 10$ per month for fido customer) , also you can bring this zte box anywhere with fido coverage and you can talk and receive calls for free in Canada)

the plan has:

- Enhanced Voicemail
- Call display

OP what questions did Fido/Rogers PM you with?
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812