[Second Cup] FIDO Xtra Perks - free coffee from second cup

Savings:
100%
Expiry:
December 5, 2018
Retailer:
Second Cup
More offers from Second Cup
FREE medium brewed coffee or tea from Second Cup Coffee Co.

Treat yourself to a FREE medium brewed coffee or tea from Second Cup. Exclusively available for Fido XTRA users!

Second Cup offers a fabulous selection of premium coffees and teas to please all discerning customers.

Hurry! Limited quantities available.

Perks available through Fido XTRA are subject to the Fido XTRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6774 posts
2745 upvotes
Montreal
Free, I love free. As much as I love coffee.
Thanks OP.
Nov 30, 2012
11 posts
21 upvotes
EDMONTON
FREE medium brewed coffee or tea from Second Cup Coffee Co.

• Exclusive for Fido XTRA users! only
• limited quantities until Dec. 5, 2018
• redeem by Dec. 30, 2018
• if redeeming later, check history tab in app to pull up
Images
  • 45E56A1B-5A92-40B5-B680-6B3BB6C1F888.jpeg
Last edited by tmx206112 on Nov 29th, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 30, 2012
11 posts
21 upvotes
EDMONTON
Oops thanks! I looked and didn’t find anything. Don’t post too often. Someone delete this please (however thats done).
May 12, 2011
57 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
This deal has been extended to December 30, 11:59pm but you must click "get my free coffee or tea" to retrieve your bar code before December 6 11:59pm!

The bar code will be accessible in the "History" tab.
Jul 20, 2012
207 posts
103 upvotes
Ottawa
I've been having problems with the fido xtra page on the app ever since it was released. I can't seem to press the "go get it" button, regardless of promotion. I'm on a samsung note 4. Is there any fix for this?
Feb 11, 2009
248 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
VitaXllent wrote: I've been having problems with the fido xtra page on the app ever since it was released. I can't seem to press the "go get it" button, regardless of promotion. I'm on a samsung note 4. Is there any fix for this?
I have the same problem. I cannot load that page on the app. And I have a much later app than the one listed to be the oldest supported version for xtra.
I have a OnePlus 3T
[OP]
Sep 7, 2011
205 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
VitaXllent wrote: I've been having problems with the fido xtra page on the app ever since it was released. I can't seem to press the "go get it" button, regardless of promotion. I'm on a samsung note 4. Is there any fix for this?
I had the same problem with my iphone X. I ended up using my second phone samsung A5 and it worked
Feb 29, 2008
50 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
This is a promotional gift card with $3 on it. If you have a Second Cup account, you can transfer the balance over instead. If you’ve already redeemed, there might still be a balance left.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1836 posts
1375 upvotes
Halifax, NS
kadzuki wrote: This is a promotional gift card with $3 on it. If you have a Second Cup account, you can transfer the balance over instead. If you’ve already redeemed, there might still be a balance left.
awesome, thanks!

will it not expire at the end of 2018 this way?
Feb 29, 2008
50 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
seafoodmwg wrote: awesome, thanks!

will it not expire at the end of 2018 this way?
Don't quote me on this but pretty sure they don't have a way of only expiring the $3 once it's on your own rewards card whereas they are able to expire a promotional GCGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1002 posts
236 upvotes
TORONTO
kadzuki wrote: This is a promotional gift card with $3 on it. If you have a Second Cup account, you can transfer the balance over instead. If you’ve already redeemed, there might still be a balance left.
Can you tell us how to transfer the $3 to the second cup account? I did register my existing second cup card and I cannot find where to transfer the $3 to my account. Thanks.
Feb 29, 2008
50 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
HappyValley1 wrote: Can you tell us how to transfer the $3 to the second cup account? I did register my existing second cup card and I cannot find where to transfer the $3 to my account. Thanks.
You'll have to do it through the app. My Card > Reload Card > Add Balance from Gift Card, then manually add your promo gc number
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1002 posts
236 upvotes
TORONTO
kadzuki wrote: You'll have to do it through the app. My Card > Reload Card > Add Balance from Gift Card, then manually add your promo gc number
Thanks.