Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

[YMMV]: $15 off your monthly bill for 12 months

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2022 9:15 am
[OP]
Mar 13, 2004
212 posts
21 upvotes

[Fido] [YMMV]: $15 off your monthly bill for 12 months

Logged in my Fido wireless account today . A pop up window said Fido is offering $15 off monthly for 12 months as a royal customer for my account

Clicked get this offer to get the offer

Do login to check your account to see if any Black Friday surprises
10 replies
Nov 11, 2022
74 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond/Vancouver/B…
I only got offered a more expensive plan with more GBs that I don’t need for being a loyal member lol
Jul 30, 2011
117 posts
42 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I always wondered as a Rogers customer why do we never get any of these perks and generally we pay more?
Nov 25, 2020
93 posts
189 upvotes
Woganowski wrote: I only got offered a more expensive plan with more GBs that I don’t need for being a loyal member lol
Ditto
Aug 8, 2011
592 posts
601 upvotes
Vancouver
hellzscream wrote: I always wondered as a Rogers customer why do we never get any of these perks and generally we pay more?
I'm with Rogers and got a text to get $10 off for 15 months. Now I have 25GB for $35 for the next 15 months
Jul 16, 2019
226 posts
192 upvotes
nothing, nada, i even chatted twice after waiting for so long yesterday BF, and they could not give me anything
May 21, 2010
18 posts
2 upvotes
Woganowski wrote: I only got offered a more expensive plan with more GBs that I don’t need for being a loyal member lol
Same here too bad maybe is time to change
Jul 30, 2011
117 posts
42 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Dragynfyre wrote: I'm with Rogers and got a text to get $10 off for 15 months. Now I have 25GB for $35 for the next 15 months
I've been with rogers foe 15 years now and never received this. only extra gb
Aug 8, 2011
592 posts
601 upvotes
Vancouver
hellzscream wrote: I've been with rogers foe 15 years now and never received this. only extra gb
I've been with Rogers 12 years and this is the first time this has happened
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2620 posts
1307 upvotes
cactus88 wrote: Logged in my Fido wireless account today . A pop up window said Fido is offering $15 off monthly for 12 months as a royal customer for my account

Clicked get this offer to get the offer

Do login to check your account to see if any Black Friday surprises
I got to pop up for free 5gb upgradee per month tonight which I accepted. about half an hour later I got an email saying changes made to my account and they added this five gb but removed $25 credit per month from my account!!! Now trying to contact chat to fix this. Make auee u check
[OP]
Mar 13, 2004
212 posts
21 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: I got to pop up for free 5gb upgradee per month tonight which I accepted. about half an hour later I got an email saying changes made to my account and they added this five gb but removed $25 credit per month from my account!!! Now trying to contact chat to fix this. Make auee u check
Thanks for this

Did see an email come through with new changes. Indeed it looks suspicious as it didn’t have my home payment program discount. Not sure if this should be in the summary. Please keep us updated on whether such offer indeed changed existing plan

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)