Locked: THE FIGHTER Premiere In L.A. on December 6

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2010 8:50 pm
[OP]
Nov 22, 2010
3 posts
17 upvotes

THE FIGHTER Premiere In L.A. on December 6

ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO THE DEC. 6 LA PREMIERE OF THE FIGHTER!!

On December 6th, one lucky winner and a guest will attend the LA Premiere of Mark Wahlberg's new film THE FIGHTER. Also starring Christian Bale, Amy Adams and Melissa Leo, THE FIGHTER opens in theatres December 17th.

Go to www.thefightermovie.ca for five (5) chances to win!

PLEASE NOTE: Those who are already fans, followers and subscribers of Alliance Films Facebook, Twitter and YouTube page are automatically entered into the contest. But join more channels to increase your chances to win.

No purchase necessary.

To enter go to www.thefightermovie.ca

For full contest rules go to http://thefightermovie.ca/?terms-and-conditions=true.

Open only to age of majority Canadian residents (excluding Quebec). One grand prize trip for two to the Los Angeles premiere of the film The Fighter on December 6, 2010 available to be won, approximate retail value $2500 CAN, based on Toronto departure. Chance of winning depends on number of eligible entries received. Correct answer to skill testing question required to win.

Contest starts November 18, 2010 and ends December 2, 2010.
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)