Credit Cards

Locked: Finding prepaid travel cards on road

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 4:30 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2020
178 posts
123 upvotes

Finding prepaid travel cards on road

I found travel cards six months apart with same name on my street. It's like someone in neighborhood is throwing cards away. One was credit card though.
Share:
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2016
1463 posts
1120 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Okay, so... ?
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 8, 2009
14215 posts
11959 upvotes
Not Leask
Inb4 10 downvotes?

OP you can look the cardholders up and try to find their addresses, then leave their cards in envelopes in their mailboxes...or you can return them to their issuers (if they're B&M banks).
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2020
178 posts
123 upvotes
It's all the same card holder and I suspect he lives on my street. Only two people live in my street.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 8, 2009
14215 posts
11959 upvotes
Not Leask
Tikwalus wrote: It's all the same card holder and I suspect he lives on my street. Only two people live in my street.
:facepalm: what's the purpose of this thread then?
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2020
178 posts
123 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: :facepalm: what's the purpose of this thread then?
Are there people careless enough to just throw these cards on to middle of road?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
4740 posts
1746 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tikwalus wrote: Are there people careless enough to just throw these cards on to middle of road?
Or, they fell out of someone's wallet... or the wallet was stolen and the thief tossed the cards... or something else... Best to do as suggested and put them in an envelop in their mailbox. They would probably be relieved to have them back, even if they were cancelled.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2020
178 posts
123 upvotes
jcon wrote: Or, they fell out of someone's wallet... or the wallet was stolen and the thief tossed the cards... or something else... Best to do as suggested and put them in an envelop in their mailbox. They would probably be relieved to have them back, even if they were cancelled.
I found cards with same name six months apart on same street. I can't find the person's address.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
4740 posts
1746 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tikwalus wrote: I found cards with same name six months apart on same street. I can't find the person's address.
Must have dropped them, unfortunately. Maybe just destroy them, if an address cannot be found?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 8, 2009
14215 posts
11959 upvotes
Not Leask
Tikwalus wrote: I found cards with same name six months apart on same street. I can't find the person's address.
Take 'em to the issuing bank then.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 17, 2020
178 posts
123 upvotes
Found his Facebook. Judging by pics he's the guy living on my street. My neighbor has 49 acres and put a 30 yr old mobile home somewhere on the property and rents it out. The guy drives like crazy. Facebook says he has native indian boyfriend and he retired after thirty yrs with canada post. Prolly drug addict.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3235 posts
1798 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Tikwalus wrote: Found his Facebook. Judging by pics he's the guy living on my street. My neighbor has 49 acres and put a 30 yr old mobile home somewhere on the property and rents it out. The guy drives like crazy. Facebook says he has native indian boyfriend and he retired after thirty yrs with canada post. Prolly drug addict.
Yeah...no wonder you're neighbours. What a match.
Moderator
May 28, 2012
11203 posts
3387 upvotes
Saskatoon
low content

Top