Freebies

Finish Dishwasher Cleaner 051700835327 45-Count Quantum Powerball free to try @ Lowes

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 7:26 am
Oct 3, 2018
487 posts
370 upvotes
GTA
@Darkman , maximum $25 for the rebate ... do you remember cutting a rebate form from the packaging?

If you want me to screenshot the fine print instructions from the top of rebate form, to refresh your memory, let me know :)
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
mzmoney wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 9:31 pm
@Darkman , I was all ready to mail tomorrow and your

"And I got rid of rebate and receipt scans already"

made me decide to reopen my sealed envelope to take a pic of the completed rebate form, just in case! lol

And then I noticed OP had the UPC code listed and mine was not long enough, as I ignored the small #s in beginning and end of bar code!

UPC 051700932634
Quantum Dish Det Tabs 48
Lemon Sparkle Scent

Yikes, mine may have not been validated
? Geez, these mail in rebates are annoying, hopefully, the rebate process will go smoothly. lol

Am sure Darkman, this is the same offer you completed in 2018 or even 2017, as you seem to be on top of these rebates?! :)
UPC code here means really nothing ...

As any listed on rebate form are valid for the rebate ... example ... you go to the store ... and if buy Lemon ... - it will have different UPC code from the regular scent one ...

So several UPC codes would be ok ...

I'll go dig out mine ... see if i can see something on the package ... I am sure i didn't use it yet anyhow ... regardless if was 2017 / 2018 or 2019 rebate participation ...

My wife just doesn't bother with Dishwasher (not sure why, lol) .. and tend to do dishes by hand, in the sink ...
For several years I probably only used dozen pills maximum ... -- probably before I met my wife ... and for sure when she went back to China last year, after we got married ... I was experimenting with dishwasher few times ... (seems to work nice ..) .. probably used it half dozen times ... BUT one time the tablet did NOT open up / melt for some reason ... not sure what went wrong ... other times was OKay ... I googled it ... and noticed that occasionally chit like this can happen.

Oh well .... Maybe I'll try to call RB tomorrow :)
But I think they destroy the rebates form also after some time ... after issuing cheques to people etc..
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
mzmoney wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 9:41 pm
@Darkman , maximum $25 for the rebate ... do you remember cutting a rebate form from the packaging?

If you want me to screenshot the fine print instructions from the top of rebate form, to refresh your memory, let me know :)
One of those was peal off the rebate form for sure ...

BUT another one .. was definitely CUT OUT rebate form from the package ... I clearly recall doing that ... and wasn't totally happy doing that ... (as prefer the package sealed) ... put it in plastic bag afterwards.
So surely I cut it out ... no need to do screenshot ... my memory is fresh on Cutting it out ...

My only concern is ... Is it the same rebate (where we need to cut it out) ... or is it a different rebate (the one i didn't participate in) where we need to cut it out again .. :D
Oct 3, 2018
487 posts
370 upvotes
GTA
@Darkman , my UPC code was incorrect as there was a # that was way off to the right and in smaller font so I had not included. With OP posting the regular scent, I just happened to check the # of digits and realized mine was missing a number at the end (and a 0 at the beginning)

Strange they didn't just ask for the UPC code cut out, since we already had to cut 1/2 the package off, which defeats the purpose of using the package with the resealable top :)

Anyhow, if you/your wife are not going to use, if you buy more for the rebate, what are you going to do with 45 more? :)

Edit: here's the UPC code ... obviously I don't have experience in rebates and writing down barcode #s
Images
  • IMG_20190114_211106995.jpg
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
Hoard with it ... Stock up on it etc lol

Get pc Optimum points at that.

I might pass though . This time ...somehow I am starting to think I did this in 2018 ... Then it maybe the same rebate.
Will call rb tomorrow.

Here pics of mine . 2 cut out in one plastic bag... 90 inside more likely ...
Images
  • WP_20190114_20_49_01_Pro.jpg
  • WP_20190114_20_50_48_Pro.jpg
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
^ ^ ... haha ... WTF ... on my second pic above .... "Made in Poland" ?? ... They make those in Poland ... lol ? ... Funny

It says 2017 RB ...

Check your package .. is it also 2017 RB?

or maybe 2018 RB ... or 2019 RB stock ... should say at the end .. after "made in "

p.s.

same UPC code on mine ... We both went for Lemon flavor, I guess :)
Oct 3, 2018
487 posts
370 upvotes
GTA
@Darkman you have the exact package lemon scent + UPC code that I posted at same time! lol

If you remember "cutting the package" in 2018, definitely think this is the same
"Quantum Challenge"

Good nite, nice chatting with you :)
Oct 3, 2018
487 posts
370 upvotes
GTA
@Darkman , very strange, our posts keep crossing each other lol

Mine also says: Made in Poland, 2017 RB

They only had Lemon Scent at SDM ... I checked behind a few others, with no promo :)
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
I wonder if anyone recalls if the "cut out from package rebate forms" were all Dec 1, 2017 - Oct, 2019 "series" ... or there were some other cut out forms as well? ... or if all other previous ones were peel off ones? (i remember peel off one(s) ... those didn't destroy the package at least ... :)
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
mzmoney wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:10 pm
@Darkman , very strange, our posts keep crossing each other lol

Mine also says: Made in Poland, 2017 RB

They only had Lemon Scent at SDM ... I checked behind a few others, with no promo :)
Yes ... I hear you ...

And yes ... good chance I did these ones already ... Maybe won't chance not getting paid back for those.

Good night.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
LOL ... though ... it's 2019 now ... they sold you / are still selling old stock ...... "made in Poland" .. 2017 RB (unless 2017 RB is when they came up with those / invented them ... hehe .. Trademark of sort) :)
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
Okay ... I won't bother with this one ... Looking at everything now ... and all the threads here .... - This one was the only rebate where you HAD to cut out the form right from the package ... Not one other similar rebate previously was like this "cut out" one.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mail-reb ... #p29136654

As indicated in this post the previous ones were peel off form from package (not cut out form) .. and I did it also.

Time frame is correct also .... ... If I bought it some time in March 2018 ... I see depositing cheques to Tangerine some time in May 2018 (enough time for them to send me the cheque)... in approximately valid for this rebate amounts ....

Not worth risking getting denied on this one ... especially if we don't really even use 'em.

Peel off one was here for example: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/new-fini ... k-2108617/ ... can see form on pic ... and I recall doing it too ...

Bottom line is ... -- as the Cut Out form seems to be the only one rebate like that ...and all / 2 other threads on here "lead to Rome" (Dec 2017 - Octo 2019 buy time frame) ... I've done it already ... and not gonna bother with it.

Who knows... maybe they lost count and got rid off all the info from almost a year by now ... but not gonna take a chance. lol

Done with this one ... wow ... this was very good detective work :)
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6003 posts
1699 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 11:37 am
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/home-dep ... v-2221249/

I did this to 4 different addresses.
Received 3 cheques already and the last one was just mailed last week. It takes about 6 weeks to receive.
You get the full amount including taxes paid.

I remember years ago that rebates also reimburse the stamp value. Too bad this offer did not have an option to upload your receipt thereby not wasting a stamp.
Couponmummy ...

Were those the only series of Quantum Dishwasher tabs rebate ... where you had to physically "cut out" rebate form right from the packages .... or there were the similar ones before?

I don't recall any similar ones before ... and only similar rebate I recall peeling off the form from the package...

You recall?

This leads to believe that the one I did is the same one ... buy expiry Oct. 2019 (even though I did mine in March 2018 ... due to Dec 1, 2017 start buy date) :)
Oct 1, 2011
519 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 10:45 pm
Couponmummy ...

Were those the only series of Quantum Dishwasher tabs rebate ... where you had to physically "cut out" rebate form right from the packages .... or there were the similar ones before?

I don't recall any similar ones before ... and only similar rebate I recall peeling off the form from the package...

You recall?

This leads to believe that the one I did is the same one ... buy expiry Oct. 2019 (even though I did mine in March 2018 ... due to Dec 1, 2017 start buy date) :)
This is the only ones I did.