Careers

Finished second Walmart Interview

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2017 12:20 pm
[OP]
Aug 5, 2017
3 posts

Finished second Walmart Interview

First after reviving a phone interview I came in for the group interview the next day, then after that the managers called and said they were interested.
The second interview basically means you got the job but you are also supposed to do a background check/drug test. One of the mangers told me i didn't have to complete one of those ( forgot which one it was or was it both?) because i was under 18.

So do you have to be over 18 to do the drug test, background check or both?
I still haven't received the email for the criminal record check even after checking the spam and i never took the drug test while at the interview.
Another question is how long before they contact you for orientation?
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2408 posts
764 upvotes
New Brunswick
Is this for shelf sacker?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2011
5834 posts
1220 upvotes
aGincourt
I used to work at wal mart when I was fresh out of high school, made a lot of friends and happiest time of my life! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3478 posts
678 upvotes
Allenford
Swswswish wrote: I used to work at wal mart when I was fresh out of high school, made a lot of friends and happiest time of my life! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I was there early to mid twenties and same thing, best times.

That was a while ago OP so I'm no help but I'd call and ask for an update. Good luck!!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5995 posts
1351 upvotes
Toronto
I guess you think you might not get the job because you smoked a little bit of weed last week?
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Feb 20, 2017
332 posts
103 upvotes
Barrie, ON
It might take a little while as they usually hire everyone at the same time so their probably trying to figure out when they can arrange everyone to come in for training I worked at Walmart for quite some time in my younger age would be still there if they didn't do the re-org a few years back scared me so I switched professions can't complain about no longer worked weird shifts and holidays.

I would definitely try to check with their personnel staff or the hiring assistant manager.