Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Fire TV Stick 4K Max streaming device, Wi-Fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) $44.99 ATL

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2022 8:52 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
8831 posts
5823 upvotes
Global Village
Would have expected these prices for their Oct 11 sale.
All day I dream about sports

My Banks: Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii
Nov 20, 2014
122 posts
208 upvotes
London, ON
Anon2162 wrote: The fire stick is rubbish. 90% filled with ads, and it loads slow. They've removed the custom launchers that you could use to remove ads.
This.
Even with the max the UI is slow as hell, riddled with ads and junk.

I miss my wolf launcher :(
Nov 26, 2004
442 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
I regret only got one Fire Stick Lite on Prime Day for $17.99. I want at least one more for the other TV. I hope Black Friday has the same price.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1596 posts
2242 upvotes
fylee wrote: I regret only got one Fire Stick Lite on Prime Day for $17.99. I want at least one more for the other TV. I hope Black Friday has the same price.
They might have it for their October 11 sale.
Feb 4, 2007
736 posts
682 upvotes
Is there an available ethernet adapter for the max 4k?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15129 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: Seems like a weird time to put these on sale when they just announced the new fire cube

I guess they don't want to sell those.
That thing is an insane-in-the-membrane $200 so I don't think anyone wants to buy it either :lol: Also it's in pre-order and won't even ship until near the end of October.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
Sweet! About time that these are back on-sale. I wanted to get one or two more Firestick 4K Max as previously mentioned from this other "Home Depot" thread. Going to see if Home Depot can match and beat 10% (currently they sell for $74.99).

EDIT:
Going to get Home Depot to match and beat Staples to get 10% off.

EDIT #2:
Success! I chatted with a Home Depot agent via "TEXT" option to PM + 10% beat Staples and got 2 x Firestick 4K Max for $40.50 each pre-tax. Picking up tomorrow at Burnaby, B.C. (Henning Dr).
Last edited by QuickFingers on Sep 30th, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
ES_Revenge wrote: insane-in-the-membrane
Check out the Carbon-14 dating going on over here, folks!
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
LuminatX wrote: This.
Even with the max the UI is slow as hell, riddled with ads and junk.

I miss my wolf launcher :(
What do you mean? Are you not using "Launch on Boot" to auto-boot Wolf Launcher? I have no issues.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7826 posts
8512 upvotes
Vancouver
Anon2162 wrote: The fire stick is rubbish. 90% filled with ads, and it loads slow. They've removed the custom launchers that you could use to remove ads.
There's opinions, and then there's opinions.

The current gen Fire Sticks are not slow in any version, compared to competitively priced hardware.

Sadly every TV UI is filled with rubbish ads now. It's a thing.

And yes Amazon disabled custom launchers unless you root the device. They insist that you see the ads. Ad revenue is how they make the hardware cheap.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7826 posts
8512 upvotes
Vancouver
QuickFingers wrote: What do you mean? Are you not using "Launch on Boot" to auto-boot Wolf Launcher? I have no issues.
That's where you get the Amazon launcher first for a moment, and then it switches?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1145 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
Scote64 wrote: That's where you get the Amazon launcher first for a moment, and then it switches?
Yes or it switches at the profile screen if you have profiles setup. Just don't hit the home button but even if I had to use the Amazon UI/launcher then it's not a big deal for me because most of my favourite apps are at the top row anyways and 99% of the time I pretty much never scroll down to any other rows on the main screen.
Mar 30, 2007
477 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
I have sony x90j which comes with google tv. These fire tv sales always make me wonder if I should buy the amazon device but I simply cannot determine what advantages fire tv may offer on top of what I already have from the built in google tv.
Dec 18, 2016
223 posts
108 upvotes
Next prime day is just around the corner, maybe it will be cheaper?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1731 posts
762 upvotes
kashman wrote: I have sony x90j which comes with google tv. These fire tv sales always make me wonder if I should buy the amazon device but I simply cannot determine what advantages fire tv may offer on top of what I already have from the built in google tv.
Don’t bother. I have a shield tv (bought it for my old tv) that I use with my x90j and it’s only marginally faster than the x90j built in google tv. This will not be any faster and likely slower.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7959 posts
4705 upvotes
Montreal
Mysticode wrote: Is there an available ethernet adapter for the max 4k?
Ethernet adaptor listed for other firesticks should work with 4k max.

I did not change my ethernet adaptor when I bought the 4k max last year.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4529 posts
2322 upvotes
the 3rd gen has the same cpu/gpu as the base 4K stick...but the this the 3rd gens are little expensive, previous sale was $24.99 i think. So going with base 4K makes sense this time
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1082 posts
1118 upvotes
KevinT277396 wrote: Definitely an all time low. In for two, thanks OP.

Cant wait to put my fully legal tv on these.
NOT an all-time low, but heckuva deal at this price, for pretty great Android sticks. Thanks for the subsidy, Amazon..
Already have a Fire TV Cube here, a 4K regular (from last big sale..) and a lite. Using the cube and haven't even plugged my Shield in yet.. it suffices!
Nov 9, 2021
857 posts
1829 upvotes
Hopefully it will drop to $39.99 on BF.

Last year during November pre-BF sale Amazon mistakenly listed it for $39.99 on their home page, and some customers ended up getting it for $39.99 price after customer service refunded the $10. Got mine the same way.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)