Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

First Canadian Place - $2,000 Wardrobe Upgrade (ends 30/Apr/2012, ON only, GTA best)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2012 7:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

First Canadian Place - $2,000 Wardrobe Upgrade (ends 30/Apr/2012, ON only, GTA best)

The "Is Your Wardrobe as Professional as You are?" Contest

Prize: One prize will be awarded. The prize is $2,000 in Brookfield Gift Cards to spend during a free style consultation with FCP Shopper, Cathy DeSerranno

ARV: $2,000

Rules: http://www.fcpfirst.com/pdf/120401_Admi ... _Rules.pdf

Enter: http://www.fcpfirst.com/contest1.asp

Search: fcpfirst

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The DZA wrote: entered

You're welcome :razz:
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
Good luck. How do these work if you don't work in any of the buildings?
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote: Good luck. How do these work if you don't work in any of the buildings?

Shouldn't make any difference. I just chose "other". There's no restriction listed in the rules. My guess is that they just want to know for marketing purposes, because FCP and all the other properties listed are owned or managed by Brookfield.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16186 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
thx entered
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour