Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
First Majestic Silver Corp.

Pure Silver Bullion @ ~ $1.08 Cdn over spot !!! Free Shipping!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:29 pm
Jun 1, 2008
501 posts
709 upvotes
London
What can I go buy with my silver after I obtain it?

Your dollars are likely better spent in crypto, at least more and more businesses are starting to accept it. The way the world is heading, it only makes sense to have an entirely digital currency, plus those gains Grinning Face
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1119 posts
168 upvotes
Waterloo
I used to buy silver...then sold it all and bought crypto currency. Over 500% gain so far but good luck with your silver and gold.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2017
1067 posts
1279 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
unknownone wrote: How trustworthy is Torontogoldbullion? I think in the past I saw some negative comments about them, but I could be wrong.
I got my order. They aren't fake . So I'm content
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2017
1067 posts
1279 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Ironballz wrote: I used to buy silver...then sold it all and bought crypto currency. Over 500% gain so far but good luck with your silver and gold.
You really really reallyyyyyy think the banks are gonna let this show continue. How much do they make off the spreads with currency exchanges etc. Don't worry, Bitcoin will b outlawed soon and they will release their own variant if that. I see potential with the technology, but anyone who thinks the government and banks are going to allow this is silly. On the flipside, conspiracy theory, your natashi sagamoto unknown Bitcoin guy is actually the government/NSA and this is the new world order one world currency. Again anybody who thinks this is our Savior and grace is dreaming. Banks need to make their spreads. I'm comfortable holding silver more than gold. It has alot of value in industry solar panels etc
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ironballz wrote: I used to buy silver...then sold it all and bought crypto currency. Over 500% gain so far but good luck with your silver and gold.
Diversification, my friend. Plus, the purpose of buying PMs is not for appreciation, but rather preservation of wealth.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Dec 7, 2014
30 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bryan35 wrote: I think pure silver is duty free.
Duty is not the issue. Everything imported is subject to GST and provincial taxes and a handling fee. Border services only assess a small amount of incoming parcels.
I assume I'll get assesed when deciding to make a cross border purchase and if that would kill the deal I don't buy. That way no nasty surprises.
But note the post later on that this particular deal is shipped within Canada, so my point does not apply.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1241 posts
452 upvotes
Mudmanx wrote: Duty is not the issue. Everything imported is subject to GST and provincial taxes and a handling fee. Border services only assess a small amount of incoming parcels.
I assume I'll get assesed when deciding to make a cross border purchase and if that would kill the deal I don't buy. That way no nasty surprises.
But note the post later on that this particular deal is shipped within Canada, so my point does not apply.
I thought pure gold and silver was also exempt from hst/gst.
Jan 8, 2008
370 posts
145 upvotes
YYC
zinger9 wrote: I think I'd rather buy bullets.
hmm, silver bullets. Now that is a strategic reserve.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2014
1490 posts
703 upvotes
Toronto
Isn’t it cheaper over at Canadian PMX? I’ve never ordered before.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
Giorgiodethrifty wrote: You really really reallyyyyyy think the banks are gonna let this show continue. How much do they make off the spreads with currency exchanges etc. Don't worry, Bitcoin will b outlawed soon and they will release their own variant if that. I see potential with the technology, but anyone who thinks the government and banks are going to allow this is silly. On the flipside, conspiracy theory, your natashi sagamoto unknown Bitcoin guy is actually the government/NSA and this is the new world order one world currency. Again anybody who thinks this is our Savior and grace is dreaming. Banks need to make their spreads. I'm comfortable holding silver more than gold. It has alot of value in industry solar panels etc
To add to your points, my main worry is only a matter of time before someone or some organization (NSA/FSB etc.) comes up with a flaw or vunerablity and wreak havoc on the currency?!
Dec 25, 2009
352 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
Thundercloud wrote: You sure?

Capture.PNG
Well poop...I was using BLACKFRIDAY17 as the code...Thanks for the correction!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5602 posts
2551 upvotes
Kitchener
What size to buy? :S

Usually the smaller the size the higher the cost / oz, but with this store, it's all the same!

That 1kg bar looks pretty.
This space is intentionally left blank.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)