Expired Hot Deals

[Goodfood Canada] First meal kit box free ($87 value)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 7:48 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2009
3205 posts
487 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Tried FB87VNO and it worked! Thanks@susan_2020!
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Banned
User avatar
Dec 17, 2019
228 posts
235 upvotes
Montreal
Expect service to go down.
Demand for GoodFood has skyrocketed.
They've hired 450 people to help out, but that's going to take some time.
I'm a customer at Public Mobile and VoIP.ms!
Member
Aug 30, 2018
205 posts
152 upvotes
I was notified of a delivery coming tomorrow that I didn't expect.
First thing I did when I signed up was to cancel all future deliveries.

Would have been nice to get an email saying I had an upcoming delivery, while it was still possible to cancel/modify it.

Is this an issue that anyone else had, or did I mess something up while skipping deliveries?
Member
Aug 31, 2012
498 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Dealshark3 wrote: I was notified of a delivery coming tomorrow that I didn't expect.
First thing I did when I signed up was to cancel all future deliveries.

Would have been nice to get an email saying I had an upcoming delivery, while it was still possible to cancel/modify it.

Is this an issue that anyone else had, or did I mess something up while skipping deliveries?
I use CookIt meal subscription (better food, larger portions, cheaper price) and we get an email the day after cutoff and have 2 days to cancel. We used to be able to modify during these 2 days but I guess due to the COVID situation they have stopped that. I have tried 4 or 5 different meal services (including Good Food) and this is the best so far.
Newbie
Sep 14, 2010
97 posts
45 upvotes
Montreal
Maplesugar25 wrote: I use CookIt meal subscription (better food, larger portions, cheaper price) and we get an email the day after cutoff and have 2 days to cancel. We used to be able to modify during these 2 days but I guess due to the COVID situation they have stopped that. I have tried 4 or 5 different meal services (including Good Food) and this is the best so far.
I tried CookIt many times. Goodfood & HelloFresh have way more flavor. Goodfood wins the spice game.
Member
Nov 24, 2016
458 posts
537 upvotes
So let me get this straight. We order, get the box and then cancel?

How do we cancel and how difficult will it be?
Member
Aug 31, 2012
498 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
it.beaulieu wrote: I tried CookIt many times. Goodfood & HelloFresh have way more flavor. Goodfood wins the spice game.
We really liked Hello Fresh too. This is the order of preference:

CookIt
Hello Fresh
Miss Fresh
Good Food
Chef’s Plate
Newbie
Sep 14, 2010
97 posts
45 upvotes
Montreal
Maplesugar25 wrote: We really liked Hello Fresh too. This is the order of preference:

CookIt
Hello Fresh
Miss Fresh
Good Food
Chef’s Plate
CookIt purchased MissFresh. Meal offering is identical.

We both agree Chef's Plate is the worst Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2012
648 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
It was good while it lasted :( how many boxes you had?
Member
Dec 22, 2012
452 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga
susan_2020 wrote: Hey,
Just place an order and this code still work!!
I know Time are hard but it’s nice to share :)

Value: $80.34
code : FB87VNO
This one still worked for me!
Jr. Member
Jun 26, 2019
101 posts
521 upvotes
New code: “rabaisvege59” for vegetarian basket i guess
Images
  • image.jpg
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2012
648 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
xhalo21 wrote: This one still worked for me!
doesn't for me it says 0$ but then after check out it still shows 86$ or something :/
Newbie
Mar 5, 2017
4 posts
xhalo21 wrote: This one still worked for me!
just worked for me too!
Just created an account and used code (I've never had an account with them before, not sure if that has anything to do with it)
Member
User avatar
Aug 22, 2011
338 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver
Are there readily available blended spices that are similar to the spices used from Goodfood? It's the only thing you can't replicate without the spice ratios.
Newbie
Jul 1, 2018
55 posts
390 upvotes
I’ve been wondering the same thing as some of the recipes are quite good, considered starting a blog that approximates/breaks down the spice mixes.

Top