Request-A-Deal

Fitbit Charge HR fitness tracker deals?

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2015 5:08 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 16, 2008
29 posts
6 upvotes
Whitby

Fitbit Charge HR fitness tracker deals?

Looking to purchase one of these, but not seeing it on sale anywhere. Does anyone know of any past/upcoming deals or coupons one could leverage to get a better price?

Massdrop's got the Charge on for $109 plus shipping right now, but every review I've read puts the Charge HR well above it and well worth the small price increase. Thanks in advance.
15 replies
Jr. Member
Feb 24, 2008
110 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Ya, rarely if ever go on sale. Best bet is 10% off sign up with Sport Chek or TA.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 5, 2010
1530 posts
880 upvotes
Since 2008 brah. Hot Deals is for deals. Discussion is for questions
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10897 posts
3168 upvotes
Wait for the next Friends and Family sale at Sportchek. Last time you could get them for 25% off and (I think) another 10% for new customers back in June.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 6, 2009
2103 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon had a deal during Prime day. I believe it was a $25GC.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 12, 2011
1201 posts
289 upvotes
NEPEAN
Primo1 wrote: Ya, rarely if ever go on sale. Best bet is 10% off sign up with Sport Chek or TA.
Sport Chek had a scene day recently and I got 25% off a Charge HR. So maybe that will come around again
Member
Jan 5, 2010
355 posts
218 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Go on Kijiji. Look for a best buy (or other) gift card someone is selling for 75% of value. Try to negotiate it to 65% of value or less.... There is your HUGE discount!
Newbie
Jan 9, 2013
52 posts
10 upvotes
SASKATOON
The best is probably sport Chek scene day which they had about 3 weeks back. I got myself a flex
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1266 posts
643 upvotes
Montreal QC
I logged in to tell you to never buy it second hand or on kijiji.

Like beats headphones, it's full of fakes. You can get the fake flex for around five dollars from China for example which looks like the real deal. The HR you want is also availble as a fake... As is with all the fitbit devices.

If I went to kijiji I would see sellers with several boxes of fitbits selling them at 25% cost, whilst others sell nearly at full cost but will likely decline a receipt.
Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2006
380 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Good stuff. Missing some info in the OP though.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5132 posts
1771 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm also looking for one, but it looks like the XL are sold out everywhere :(
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2008
1187 posts
389 upvotes
elysiansaurus wrote: The best is probably sport Chek scene day which they had about 3 weeks back. I got myself a flex
+1. Looking for one myself and this is the best deal I have seen so far. Missed out since the store I went to did not have the large. Hoping there is another 25% off day soon. I think some folks were able to stack the 10% welcome email coupon with this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 17, 2005
4968 posts
2389 upvotes
Markham
MontrealBonjour wrote: I logged in to tell you to never buy it second hand or on kijiji.

Like beats headphones, it's full of fakes. You can get the fake flex for around five dollars from China for example which looks like the real deal. The HR you want is also availble as a fake... As is with all the fitbit devices.

If I went to kijiji I would see sellers with several boxes of fitbits selling them at 25% cost, whilst others sell nearly at full cost but will likely decline a receipt.
Good to know, I might have considered looking to kijiji without considering seeing receipt
Newbie
Sep 20, 2012
24 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
i got one when sport chek had 25% off store wide.

Top