Expired Hot Deals

Fitbit

Exclusive Fitbit Ionic/Versa Sale for registered Pebble Owners (watch for email)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2018 11:17 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23922 posts
191149 upvotes
GTA

Exclusive Fitbit Ionic/Versa Sale for registered Pebble Owners (watch for email)

Expiry:
June 1, 2018
Retailer:
Fitbit
FitBit sent out emails to former Pebble owners (so watch your emails) with a unique discount code that results in the following sale prices:

Ionic Adidas Edition - $359.95 ($70 off)
Ionic - $329.95 ($70 off)

Versa Special Edition - $259.95 ($40 off)
Versa - $209.95 ($40 off)
54 replies
Nov 1, 2012
126 posts
397 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Ouh really? I wasn't a Pebble owner and I have been looking for a sale on the Versa since it was out!
Anyone received a code that will not be used? I would be more than happy to have one! :)
Sep 2, 2008
17 posts
2 upvotes
Waterloo
I would love to have a code as well if you don't plan on using it :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8918 posts
3761 upvotes
Toronto
Been using the Ionic Adidas for 3 weeks now, it's pretty fantastic since I got it for 50% off from Fitbit. Great watch, really worthwhile upgrade from the Surge I had.
Nov 1, 2012
126 posts
397 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Variability wrote: Been using the Ionic Adidas for 3 weeks now, it's pretty fantastic since I got it for 50% off from Fitbit. Great watch, really worthwhile upgrade from the Surge I had.
How did you get that 50% from Fitbit?
Sep 18, 2008
624 posts
186 upvotes
I will take a code if someone has one and not planning on using :)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2575 posts
1791 upvotes
Vancouveresque
I've bought two Pebbles, one from their store and one from the Kickstarter for the Time.. no email in sight, hmm.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8918 posts
3761 upvotes
Toronto
Andrewww wrote: How did you get that 50% from Fitbit?
Bought it from someone selling it. Idk where he got it but it let me order from the Fitbit website.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1470 posts
824 upvotes
GTA
Buying from the fitbit site also takes them like 3 weeks or instant at Walmart or Bestbuy. Preordered the versa special and after 4 weeks they charged when I wasn't expecting it on my low CL card. Had to reorder instead of correcting payment because the site is broken, 3 weeks go buy when its already everywhere, charges me yesterday when again wasn't expecting it on the same card and it failed. This purchase isn't for me but a gift as I was a pebble user and Amazfit Bip is a successor to what the pebble wanted to be.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1121 posts
431 upvotes
GTA, ON
I will post here if i receive a code from Fitbit. I was a Pebble steel user, then Fitbit Blaze and now Apple watch Series 2. I want Fitbit to take the fight to Apple, and keep them on their toes.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8918 posts
3761 upvotes
Toronto
MadCanadian wrote: Buying from the fitbit site also takes them like 3 weeks or instant at Walmart or Bestbuy. Preordered the versa special and after 4 weeks they charged when I wasn't expecting it on my low CL card. Had to reorder instead of correcting payment because the site is broken, 3 weeks go buy when its already everywhere, charges me yesterday when again wasn't expecting it on the same card and it failed. This purchase isn't for me but a gift as I was a pebble user and Amazfit Bip is a successor to what the pebble wanted to be.
I think that's just your experience; if you've placed the order shouldn't you expect it to come at some point if you didn't cancel? I just ordered from them 3 weeks ago, got my fitbit in 2 days.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1470 posts
824 upvotes
GTA
Variability wrote: I think that's just your experience; if you've placed the order shouldn't you expect it to come at some point if you didn't cancel? I just ordered from them 3 weeks ago, got my fitbit in 2 days.

It should have been out by then of the second order after the failed preorder and I noticed walmart and bestbuy were advertising them. I've had my card empty till this week because of the holiday and upcoming convention.
I'm still going to get it as its for someone else and paid off with my work benefits, I'm just not happy with how the site is when I could've gotten it faster elsewhere.
Oct 10, 2006
862 posts
1357 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm also a Pebble Time Steel Kickstarter, but I haven't received an email yet. I still love my PTS a lot anyway!
May 10, 2018
3 posts
Toronto
I have a code, but it's for $50 off, not $70?

Anyways, if anyone's looking. PM me.
Aug 9, 2007
421 posts
212 upvotes
AndrewT69069 wrote: I have a code, but it's for $50 off, not $70?

that's the US one which I also got
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23922 posts
191149 upvotes
GTA
AndrewT69069 wrote: I have a code, but it's for $50 off, not $70?

Those are the USD discount amounts. Not sure if codes are currency specific or you can just switch your store/location on the Fitbit site.
Jun 7, 2007
333 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
I got the US version of the coupon, and it does not appear to apply to the Canadian store--I can switch my region, get to the Pebble-specific store page and enter the code, but the prices that show up don't match the prices in the OP. The normal Versa is $249.95, for example.
Oct 2, 2013
446 posts
401 upvotes
BRAMPTON
If anyone has an amerifriend or forwarding service.

Google Express (googles attempt at competing with Amazon) usually has 20% off coupons that apply to everything. I got a Charcoal SE Versa for $201 USD (approx $265 CAD) that was fulfilled by Target. Mailed to a friends house. Used my US $ CC so no conversion fees.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)