Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2018 10:44 am
4 replies
Nov 24, 2012
35 posts
94 upvotes
Montreal
I've been eyeing this for a while and it seems like this is a decent deal considering the lowest price so far has been 330$ on Amazon (more expensive elsewhere). Apparently it has good sleep tracking which I'm interested in but didn't want to dish out the regular price considering there was probably cheaper alternative that were less stylish and versatile though.

This appears to be pre-black friday deal but was good enough for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1716 posts
178 upvotes
Just got one as a gift but haven't opened it. Was going to post it on Kijiji today for 240 but if anyone wants it from rfd it's still sealed and comes with the full warranty. Grey in colour.

Pick up in Brampton
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2235 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
gpolosa wrote: I've been eyeing this for a while and it seems like this is a decent deal considering the lowest price so far has been 330$ on Amazon (more expensive elsewhere). Apparently it has good sleep tracking which I'm interested in but didn't want to dish out the regular price considering there was probably cheaper alternative that were less stylish and versatile though.

This appears to be pre-black friday deal but was good enough for me.
Great sleep tracking but it's flakey. If the watch isn't tight enough you won't get full results. I think it's happened less than 10 x in the past year. Nothing really actionable about the data though.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Great watch, upgraded from the Surge and I got the Adidas one with a 50% coupon I bought from someone for $20. Around $250 all in.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)