Expired Hot Deals

Fitdeals.ca

Boxes 12 of Protein Bars Clearance $18.99 (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2021 8:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON

Boxes 12 of Protein Bars Clearance $18.99 (50% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Fitdeals.ca
Fitdeals has a clearance sale on boxes of 12 protein bars for ~$20. Free Shipping over $99

Outright Bars (Sale $19.99 - Regular 43.99)
https://fitdeals.ca/collections/clearan ... d-flavours
- Chocolate Chip Almond Butter
- Cookie Dough
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Butterscotch Peanut Butter
- Cookies and Cream Peanute Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter
- Toffee Peanut Butter
- White Chocolate Cranberry Peanut Butter
- Banana Walnut Peanut Butter

Mutant Protrien Brownie Bars (Sale $18.99 Reg 39.99)
- Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter

Lenny and Larrys Vegan Plant Based Protein Cookies
($19.99, Reg. 39.99)
- Peanut Butter
- Apple Pie
- Salted Caramel
- Birthday Cake

None related but they still have the
Syn Nutrition PreWorkout $40 for 2 Preworkouts and a Shaker bottle Special ($40, Reg $110)

https://fitdeals.ca/collections/clearan ... t-one-free
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6924 upvotes
The NORTH
The One bars are not that good, I got a few from Rexall when they were on sale and found them to have a very chemically taste. I cant pinpoint exactly what it is but I couldn't finish the bar I tried, still have a few in the fridge. May want to skip on the One protein bars...
Nov 6, 2012
336 posts
362 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice! As long as you aren't freaked out by best before dates
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON
kr0zet wrote: The One bars are not that good, I got a few from Rexall when they were on sale and found them to have a very chemically taste. I cant pinpoint exactly what it is but I couldn't finish the bar I tried, still have a few in the fridge. May want to skip on the One protein bars...
One Bars are actually one of my favorite protein snack bar haha (Maple Donut in particular)
The Macros are friendly

The Mutant Bars are probably the most popular I’d say from whats available
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6924 upvotes
The NORTH
th12mq wrote: One Bars are actually one of my favorite protein snack bar haha (Maple Donut in particular)
The Macros are friendly

The Mutant Bars are probably the most popular I’d say from whats available
I prefer Grenade bars but got the One bars are they were on sale so I figured what the heck. I got the Salted Chocolate, the Peanut Butter Cup and the Cobbler. The Salted Chocolate was just off, I ate half the bar thinking there was something weird, it had a bit of a chemical after taste... Just couldn't finish it...

Just my personal experience with them.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON
kr0zet wrote: I prefer Grenade bars but got the One bars are they were on sale so I figured what the heck. I got the Salted Chocolate, the Peanut Butter Cup and the Cobbler. The Salted Chocolate was just off, I ate half the bar thinking there was something weird, it had a bit of a chemical after taste... Just couldn't finish it...

Just my personal experience with them.

Thats fair. Grenade Bars are definetly in my top 3. I eat them for breakfast on the go before work. They have the perfect consistency, not “too chewy” for my morning appetite. The Cookies and Cream flavour is delicious
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1623 posts
467 upvotes
Toronto
doesnt even list ingredients? what kind website is this.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON
benilla wrote: Nice! As long as you aren't freaked out by best before dates
How long do you think before they actually “go bad” for a lot of package foods? I feel like you can get away with a week or 2 after the “best before date” sometimes even a month
Dec 20, 2019
61 posts
140 upvotes
Just drink protein powdered water drink lol. Waste of money on these bars and right now protein powder are on sale and if theyre making profit even after selling at 50% off imagine what their profit margin is on those bars.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1426 posts
906 upvotes
th12mq wrote: How long do you think before they actually “go bad” for a lot of package foods? I feel like you can get away with a week or 2 after the “best before date” sometimes even a month
I was thinking around a year or until something doesn’t taste right?!?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5601 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
shipping kills the deal man
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON
ez_86 wrote: shipping kills the deal man
Order 5 boxes or other protein/supplements? Haha
Free Shipping over $99
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Mmagic888 wrote: I was thinking around a year or until something doesn’t taste right?!?
You really think packaged foods like bars can last longer than year after the best before date? - I’m optimistic but not optimistic haha
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3293 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
th12mq wrote: You really think packaged foods like bars can last longer than year after the best before date? - I’m optimistic but not optimistic haha
I've eaten quest bars up to a year past expiry and they were fine
Telus: $45 25GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1426 posts
906 upvotes
th12mq wrote: You really think packaged foods like bars can last longer than year after the best before date? - I’m optimistic but not optimistic haha
I generally try to consume packaged foods prior but I think the longest I’ve eaten one beyond expiry it was 8-9 months beyond and it tasted “OK” to consume lol.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1049 posts
231 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Pyro wrote: I've eaten quest bars up to a year past expiry and they were fine
Mmagic888 wrote: I generally try to consume packaged foods prior but I think the longest I’ve eaten one beyond expiry it was 8-9 months beyond and it tasted “OK” to consume lol.
Well both you guys are still alive so thats good lol
I do wonder if there is a decrease in nutritional content though due to degradation overtime