Oct 1, 2013
35 posts
24 upvotes

AmStaff Fitness TP032E Power / Squat Rack

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Fitness Avenue
The AmStaff Fitness TP032E Power / Squat Rack offers quality, durability and great value. Designed to get the most out of a power rack, the AmStaff Fitness TP032E Power Rack has multi height adjustments and a multi grip chin up bar.

- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar with a fat 2" grip and skinny 1.25" grips
- 38 Adjustment levels make this unit suitable to any size user
- Laser cut variable holes and numbers to quickly identify the hook position
- Bolted rubber dampeners on the J-hooks
- Capacity: 700 lbs
- Dimensions: 48"W x 48"D x 84"H
- Overall width: 58"
45 replies
Aug 21, 2013
198 posts
179 upvotes
Kitchener
Looks like a reasonable rack. Note that it's only 84" high (7ft) so if you are tall pullups, hanging leg raises will be annoying and you wont be doing shoulder press in the rack.
Im 6'2" and the height I need is ~92" to do those exercises. You wont find that height in a cheap rack, it forces you up to a 100" rack which likely wont fit in many houses.

It's nice that its a flat foot rack that doesnt need to be bolted down (the cross member on the front at the bottom is the tell there.)

700lb capacity, it looks like it will be pretty flimsy at that weight, Id suggest looking elsewhere if you are expecting to use >400lb regularly
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
5229 posts
2807 upvotes
Toronto
I have their cheaper one without corner support braces. This one looks better for $100 more then what I paid. If you are in york university area, see if their warehouse has stock for pickup. Used my small hatchback to pick up the multi boxes just before the pandemic earlier this year.
Aug 2, 2020
65 posts
58 upvotes
I bought this a few years ago and it is a pretty solid rack. The only thing I didn’t like were the stock j hooks, they didn’t always fit properly (you would need to forcefully jam them in scraping the paint). Also the posts are 2.5” width not the typical 3” so Sourcing Quality j hooks is a challenge for this unit. Fit my Honda Civic no problem with the pull down accessories.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1114 posts
222 upvotes
I had one of these in grey from Am staff, fitness avenue for 5 years. It works pretty well. I'm 6'0, 200 lbs

I only use for general fitness tho .. 230 lbs weights .. and lately more chin ups only
feedback: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=657823
ebay feedback : demon_twinz
heatware ID: demon_twinz99
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6722 posts
2596 upvotes
Montreal
How is their shipping is lately? Just ordered some stuff from them, hope it wont take weeks or months to get here.
Oct 24, 2016
99 posts
173 upvotes
Damn, this is tempting. Great price too, esp with the covid inflation. Oh well, gotta wait for 2021 so my work's health spending credits reset lmao
Apr 9, 2018
143 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
Anyone hear from Fitness Avenue to see when they're restocking anything. Contacted them but haven't heard back.
Jan 9, 2014
42 posts
58 upvotes
I had a crummy experience with Fitness Ave's Customer Service. It took over a month and a half to ship the items i Ordered. A month in I contacted them to cancel the order they got back to me 2 weeks later and said opps sorry it shipped. Then the products came missing pieces and it took them weeks to get back to me again.
Nov 1, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
BC
Madevilz wrote: How is their shipping is lately? Just ordered some stuff from them, hope it wont take weeks or months to get here.
27 days to ship to BC from day of order from Ontario. It was by truck all the way here VIA FedEx and that part was 5 days out of the 27. It was a multi bench (57 pounds). Shipping was $60. They had 2 options and I chose the Canada Post expedited parcel option thinking it would be faster (It was only $10 more). I emailed them saying why it didnt ship through Canada Post and they said its over 50 pounds so they couldn't. I asked for my $10 back they said we can only give you a full refund for the product and cancel the current shipping but at this point it was already shipped through FedEx.

It went from (Day 1) Woodbridge--》Thunder Bay. (Day 2) Thunder Bay--》Winnipeg. (Day 3) Winnipeg--》Medicine Hat. (Day 4)--》Medicine Hat--》Kamloops. (Day 5)--》Kamloops--》Delta--》Delivered.

So far I'm happy with the bench but I wouldn't buy from them again.
Last edited by Nites07 on Oct 28th, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 21, 2013
198 posts
179 upvotes
Kitchener
Nites07 wrote: 27 days to ship to BC from day of order from Ontario. It was by truck all the way here VIA FedEx and that part was 5 days out of the 27. It was a multi bench (57 pounds). Shipping was $60. They had 2 options and I chose the Canada Post expedited parcel option thinking it would be faster (It was only $10 more). I emailed them saying why it didnt ship through Canada Post and they said its over 50 pounds so they couldn't. I asked for my $10 back they said we can only give you a full refund for the product and cancel the current shipping but at this point it was already shipped through FedEx.

It went from (Day 1) Woodbridge--》Thunder Bay. (Day 2) Thunder Bay--》Winnipeg. (Day 3) Winnipeg--》Medicine Hat. (Day 4)--》Medicine Hat--》Kamloops. (Day 5)--》Kamloops--》Delta--》Delivered.
That's much faster than my rogue shipment which took 11 weeks (after the 4 week build time) and was lost by UPS twice in the process
Nov 1, 2015
524 posts
223 upvotes
BC
KevlarCoated wrote: That's much faster than my rogue shipment which took 11 weeks (after the 4 week build time) and was lost by UPS twice in the process
That's brutal. I was going to buy a power rack from Rogue that was priced at $650 but the shipping for it was $400+ lol. I would have been super pissed if it took that long considering the shipping price it should be shipped by air to your city.
Apr 9, 2018
143 posts
33 upvotes
GTA
Is Treadmill Factory better in terms of shipping?
Aug 21, 2013
198 posts
179 upvotes
Kitchener
User381589 wrote: Looking for a bench, pref adjustable. Any reccos?
Id look at tydax https://tydax.com/adjustable-bench
It seems to come in stock fairly regularly and they seem to have a pretty good reputation for quality. Their support team is also really quick to reply to any queries.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2019 posts
678 upvotes
I don’t understand why they don’t do curbside pickup. There is no reason why they can’t resume that safely. Shipping kills a lot of their deals like bumper plates.
Jul 19, 2003
703 posts
88 upvotes
Markham
Can anyone else chime in on the shipping?

Ordered 10 business days ago.