Expired Hot Deals

Fitness Avenue

Vinyl Covered Weight Plates - Back in Stock $2lb after tax/shipping (GTA)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 1:17 am
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 13, 2010
53 posts
8 upvotes

Vinyl Covered Weight Plates - Back in Stock $2lb after tax/shipping (GTA)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Fitness Avenue
Vinyl coated weight plates are back in stock at Fitness Avenue. 2.5 up to 45 available. After tax and shipping in the GTA, it's about $2/lb. Still looks to be 15-20 business days to receive.
8 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 29, 2010
514 posts
724 upvotes
deallocator wrote: Vinyl coated weight plates are back in stock at Fitness Avenue. 2.5 up to 45 available. After tax and shipping in the GTA, it's about $2/lb. Still looks to be 15-20 business days to receive.
In person, they're great. Highly recommend.

Shipped, they're horrendous. I think my last order with them took 5-6 weeks. And it was poorly packed.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 18, 2017
111 posts
253 upvotes
10 cents/lb. at thrift stores ie. Value Pillage, Goodwill etc.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1518 posts
463 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Off topic, anyone know where I can find spin lock dumbbell bar? Have been hunting for one for a couple months now. At normal ish price.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
16603 posts
4337 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
NumbNuts wrote: 10 cents/lb. at thrift stores ie. Value Pillage, Goodwill etc.
In what century?
Member
Nov 13, 2019
241 posts
414 upvotes
I've got some old concrete / vinyl plates that are all cracked, and some rusted cast iron plates... ranging from 2.5lbs to 10lbs each, total of 110lbs plus a few dumbbell bars and clamps (120lbs total if you include the weight of the dumbbell bars). Not good condition but the rust can be cleaned and the concrete will hold up as long as you don't drop them (eg. no deadlifts). Will deliver in GTA for $150 if anyone is interested.
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 13, 2010
53 posts
8 upvotes
pdipps wrote: In person, they're great. Highly recommend.

Shipped, they're horrendous. I think my last order with them took 5-6 weeks. And it was poorly packed.
Unfortunately, no in-store pick up at this time.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)