Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
fitnessavenue.ca

AmStaff Fitness SD180 Squat Rack w Lat / Pull Down attachment. 399.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2022 7:20 am
Jul 17, 2020
60 posts
489 upvotes

AmStaff Fitness SD180 Squat Rack w Lat / Pull Down attachment. 399.99$

Deal Link:
Retailer:
fitnessavenue.ca
The AmStaff Fitness SD180 Squat Rack allows you to do all the core lifts from squats and bench press to lat pulls, low rows, and leg extensions. The rack includes a Lat / Pull Down attachment.

Features:

- Heavy-duty 2" x 2" frame
- Lat/Pull Down Attachment (included)
- Dimensions: 44"W x 47"D x 83"H
- 2 pairs of bar holders
- Weight plates and bar are not included
- 4 weight storage horns 9" long
- Weight load capacities: Rack system – 500 lbs / Lat Tower Option – 300 lbs
9 replies
May 12, 2020
140 posts
166 upvotes
For those interested, the shipping costs for this to Edmonton were about $90, and the shipping cost for the $299 half-rack that is sold by Fitness Avenue was about $120.

An alternative to this might by the Fitness Reality 2810 Power Cage, available at Walmart with a $39 shipping fee, or you can wait a bit longer on Amazon if you have Prime, for free shipping. The power cage does not, however, come with a lat pulldown attachment.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N4I ... UTF8&psc=1

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/fitness-re ... 0197680725
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2732 posts
3964 upvotes
Good deal for sure. I'd love to be able to add the pull-down extension to my own setup. I hope many are able to take advantage of this!

Sadly, the deal-breakers for me:
No proper safety stops
Setup for 2" weights
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
13inches wrote: Good deal for sure. I'd love to be able to add the pull-down extension to my own setup. I hope many are able to take advantage of this!

Sadly, the deal-breakers for me:
No proper safety stops
Setup for 2" weights
I think they have sleeves on the pins to convert from 1" to 2" based on the pictures but year, agree about the safety stops.

Thumbs up for the post though.
Nov 20, 2016
31 posts
7 upvotes
just bought the squat rack and bench from Walmart , but this is way more versatile... just bought this too... guess I'll either sell or return the rack from walmart
Jun 15, 2019
926 posts
807 upvotes
Newbie here ... what is this safety stop you are talking about that makes this a deal breaker??
Oct 8, 2008
318 posts
189 upvotes
Ontario
Strandednomad wrote: Newbie here ... what is this safety stop you are talking about that makes this a deal breaker??
Something so that if you fail the rep the weight doesn't crush you or freefall through your floor.
Dec 25, 2022
2 posts
Just bought this and it seems like I will like it... sturdy and it has everything I'll need but.......
No instructions for the cable installation!!!
I winged it and now the cables seem to be rubbing or binding on something sharp causing it to shred the cable material!
Could someone point me in the right direction or offer me some place that shows how to install this cable system properly?
Last edited by Youmaker on Dec 31st, 2022 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 25, 2022
2 posts
Contacted store ..... apparently I ran the cable inside the tubes and the cable runs on the outside over top..... again .... instructions would have been helpful!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)