Expired Hot Deals

[fitnessavenue.ca] AmStaff Fitness SD180 Squat Rack w Lat / Pull Down attachment. 399.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2021 3:43 pm
[OP]
Jul 17, 2020
44 posts
297 upvotes

AmStaff Fitness SD180 Squat Rack w Lat / Pull Down attachment. 399.99$

Deal Link:
Retailer:
fitnessavenue.ca
The AmStaff Fitness SD180 Squat Rack allows you to do all the core lifts from squats and bench press to lat pulls, low rows, and leg extensions. The rack includes a Lat / Pull Down attachment.

Features:

- Heavy-duty 2" x 2" frame
- Lat/Pull Down Attachment (included)
- Dimensions: 44"W x 47"D x 83"H
- 2 pairs of bar holders
- Weight plates and bar are not included
- 4 weight storage horns 9" long
- Weight load capacities: Rack system – 500 lbs / Lat Tower Option – 300 lbs
6 replies
May 12, 2020
81 posts
98 upvotes
For those interested, the shipping costs for this to Edmonton were about $90, and the shipping cost for the $299 half-rack that is sold by Fitness Avenue was about $120.

An alternative to this might by the Fitness Reality 2810 Power Cage, available at Walmart with a $39 shipping fee, or you can wait a bit longer on Amazon if you have Prime, for free shipping. The power cage does not, however, come with a lat pulldown attachment.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N4I ... UTF8&psc=1

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/fitness-re ... 0197680725
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2368 posts
3239 upvotes
Good deal for sure. I'd love to be able to add the pull-down extension to my own setup. I hope many are able to take advantage of this!

Sadly, the deal-breakers for me:
No proper safety stops
Setup for 2" weights
Aug 16, 2009
563 posts
451 upvotes
13inches wrote: Good deal for sure. I'd love to be able to add the pull-down extension to my own setup. I hope many are able to take advantage of this!

Sadly, the deal-breakers for me:
No proper safety stops
Setup for 2" weights
I think they have sleeves on the pins to convert from 1" to 2" based on the pictures but year, agree about the safety stops.

Thumbs up for the post though.
Nov 20, 2016
15 posts
2 upvotes
just bought the squat rack and bench from Walmart , but this is way more versatile... just bought this too... guess I'll either sell or return the rack from walmart
Jun 15, 2019
331 posts
291 upvotes
Newbie here ... what is this safety stop you are talking about that makes this a deal breaker??
Oct 8, 2008
190 posts
93 upvotes
Ontario
Strandednomad wrote: Newbie here ... what is this safety stop you are talking about that makes this a deal breaker??
Something so that if you fail the rep the weight doesn't crush you or freefall through your floor.