Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fizz

$200 Refurbished iPhone SE 2020 with esim , wireless charging and 6 months warranty, 2 yrs contract required

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2021 10:30 am
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
Received the phone. This is awesome, it's literally brand new!

Phone had a plastic on it, and has not one scratch, the phone is immaculate. It also came with a brand new cable, sealed and boxed Earpods and a sealed 12w power adapter.

Again no contract commitment details, I'm still on prepaid with no term contract. Great deal at $200.

Thanks again OP for sharing.
Images
  • 20210717_121555.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Cech wrote: Received the phone. This is awesome, it's literally brand new!

Phone had a plastic on it, and has not one scratch, the phone is immaculate. It also came with a brand new cable, sealed and boxed Earpods and a sealed 12w power adapter.

Again no contract commitment details, I'm still on prepaid with no term contract. Great deal at $200.

Thanks again OP for sharing.
Welcome. Mine is not here yet, maybe you're in QC and I'm in Ottawa. I did receive my new Google Pixel 4A (new). I love it very much because it's smaller and supports esim. Waiting my case to arrive from China and it's ready to go.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Temporel wrote: ^ I'm happy for you. :)

It's not available anymore on Fizz Web site so OP should expire the thread to avoid disappointing people.
Only the white one is in low inventory mode. Other color (black & red) are fine.
Apr 17, 2020
178 posts
655 upvotes
Received mine today!
It’s in perfect condition, not a single scratch. Came in a Fizz box with a power brick, cable, and earphones!
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12745 posts
25707 upvotes
Montreal
kanata2004 wrote: Only the white one is in low inventory mode. Other color (black & red) are fine.
Oups! My bad. I deleted my post.
Apr 28, 2014
292 posts
58 upvotes
Ontario
According to precious FIZZ thread. No way to get it in southern Ontario?
Signature
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
X4xtraordinary wrote: According to precious FIZZ thread. No way to get it in southern Ontario?
No because it's phone with Fizz plan (covered Quebec and Ottawa only).

There is a possibility Fizz may cover whole Canada per CRTC decision for regional mobile provider (Fizz, Cogeco, Tbaytel ...) , but you may need wait until year 2030 for iPhone SE 2030 version Smiling Face With Open Mouth

https://openmedia.org/article/item/sett ... one-prices
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12745 posts
25707 upvotes
Montreal
kanata2004 wrote: (...)

There is a possibility Fizz may cover whole Canada per CRTC decision for regional mobile provider (Fizz, Cogeco, Tbaytel ...) , but you may need wait until year 2030 for iPhone SE 2030 version Smiling Face With Open Mouth(...)
Vidéotron (Fizz) have already said publicly that they don't intend to expand service to the rest of Canada.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Temporel wrote: Vidéotron (Fizz) have already said publicly that they don't intend to expand service to the rest of Canada.
We can't predict something 9 years later :rolleyes:
Mar 6, 2015
355 posts
304 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Are these phones locked to Fizz? My daughter wants a new phone, but she's not with Fizz. I, however, am, and plan to stay for the next two years. She'd be pretty happy with the 4a or iphone SE, but would rather stay with public mobile.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12745 posts
25707 upvotes
Montreal
yeahwhat wrote: Are these phones locked to Fizz? My daughter wants a new phone, but she's not with Fizz. I, however, am, and plan to stay for the next two years. She'd be pretty happy with the 4a or iphone SE, but would rather stay with public mobile.
Per government regulation there are no more locked phones in Canada but if you buy a phone from Fizz you agree to a 2-year contract that stipulates that you will keep a Fizz plan for 24 months or you will refund the discount you got when you bought the phone on a pro-rated basis.

In short, yes that would work. Your daughter could use that phone on PM.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
Anyone know if I can get a second phone? Already picked up an SE for the wife, but wondering if I can get an XR/11 for my daughter....
May 27, 2005
11 posts
5 upvotes
It seems like koodo has a similar offer. iphone se, pre-owned for $10/month x 2 years. No upfront cost. Applicable on small tabs , so should work for people with the public mobile migration plans.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
qazwsx wrote: It seems like koodo has a similar offer. iphone se, pre-owned for $10/month x 2 years. No upfront cost. Applicable on small tabs , so should work for people with the public mobile migration plans.
Yes it does work with Public Mobile (both Fizz and Koodo iphone). I really Public Mobile can offer something decent as Fizz. Their iphone 7 is more than this Iphone SE 2 (2020 version).
Sep 23, 2009
197 posts
92 upvotes
Montreal
Cech wrote: Anyone know if I can get a second phone? Already picked up an SE for the wife, but wondering if I can get an XR/11 for my daughter....
I ordered another one cuz I have 2 lines with fizz. one received. another on it's way.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Cech wrote: Anyone know if I can get a second phone? Already picked up an SE for the wife, but wondering if I can get an XR/11 for my daughter....
One fizz mobile account, one phone purchase. If you have multiple line , YES.

Only one line? Probably no.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1465 posts
348 upvotes
Quebec City
Cech wrote: Agreed!

I'm curious to know the difference between the Perfect and the Almost Perfect phones. I would hate pay an extra $40 to end up with a scratch on it.
I just got "Almost Perfect" iPhone SE, tiny tiny scratch on the bottom of the front glass (out of the screen), and one like 5-6mm surface scratch on the high tier of the glass on the screen, but completely invisible when screen is on. I'm happy for the 40$ saved over "Perfect" condition.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
TIPIT wrote: I just got "Almost Perfect" iPhone SE, tiny tiny scratch on the bottom of the front glass (out of the screen), and one like 5-6mm surface scratch on the high tier of the glass on the screen, but completely invisible when screen is on. I'm happy for the 40$ saved over "Perfect" condition.
Yeah, I lucked out. My Almost perfect was practically perfect. Hard to see scratches on a white back anyways.