Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fizz.ca

Home Internet 120/20 Mbps $55/month or Mobile service Québec province. + Ottawa region

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2022 4:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal

Home Internet 120/20 Mbps $55/month or Mobile service Québec province. + Ottawa region

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Fizz.ca
You can buy a Fizz SIM card for $10 at any Couche Tard. Call before going to make sure they have some.

- - - - -

EDIT: Since the bonus referral deal is also valid for cellular service, I have added details about that here in post #19 from a previous RFD thread. Sorry if there is some repetition.

- - - - -

In early 2019, Vidéotron launched a discount Internet service called FIZZ available in Vidéotron’s service area (Québec province and in some areas in Ontario like Clarence/Rockland, Alfred, Limoges, etc.)

It’s Vidéotron’s Home Internet with a discreet Fizz logo engraved on the modem. You even get a Vidéotron IP address. Technically, it’s a rock-solid product. The speed is constantly more than promised. There is no throttling at night when everybody streams Netflix all at once.

Monthly prices and Download/Upload speeds (Mbps)
$39 10/1.5
$45 30/10
$50 60/10
$55 120/20
$75 200/30

The Bandwidth is UNLIMITED!

A Wi-Fi modem/router rental is included at no extra cost. It's a Hitron CODA-4680.

Auto-installation is FREE: a technician will bring your modem and verify that your cable connection works properly. All the instructions needed come with the modem and are clearly spelled out. VIP-installation is $30 and unnecessary: complete installation and configuration by a technician.

You may cancel at any time, no strings attached. Just return the modem.

There’s no credit check since it's all pre-paid. Visa debit, Mastercard debit and pre-paid credit cards also work.

Customer support is digital only; you have to be at ease with the new ways of communicating like chat, Messenger, community forums, etc. With those means of communications, sometimes it takes a little longer to get understood and get satisfaction. To give better prices, Fizz employ customer support from overseas with employees for whom English or French is sometimes a second or third language with a basic understanding of what the product is. I don't mean this in a condescending way, just know what type of customer you are.

But the service is so solid that the odds are that you won't ever have to contact customer support.

Once you are a Fizz subscriber, you get a referral code that you can share with a friend to use when they join Fizz. When that person makes her/his second monthly payment, you will both get a $25 credit.

That's a $25 credit EACH!

If you don't have someone's referral code, GET ONE BEFORE ORDERING your Home Internet installation to get the $25credit.

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR A REFERRAL CODE IN THIS THREAD.

THAT'S AGAINST RFD RULES.

Here is a link to a little guide I edited to register with Fizz Home Internet without missing the referral code box. Please note that it does not contain any referral code.

Fizz Customer Support

Support is through the Web site only via chat, Messenger, email or contact forms. There are also two Community Forums: one in English and one in French. A contact form automatically opens a ticket. Give as much details as possible.

1) Email [email protected]

2) Chat is available 24/7.
Disable any ad-blocker;
Login your account;
If the chat bubble doesn’t appear in the lower right corner after a few seconds click on “Help”;
In “Popular topics” click on any subject;
Scroll down to the bottom of the page;
In the right corner the chat bubble will appear after 15 seconds;
If you see “login” at the top of your screen, you have to login again even if you have already logged-in and repeat the process;
If the bubble still doesn’t appear, try a few hours later;
Click on the bubble and type your question.

3) Facebook Messenger
https://www.messenger.com/t/fizzca
https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

4) Contact form
Login your account.
My profile > Contact forms > Submit a complaint

5) As a last resort, in case of emergency, like if your phone gets stolen, login your account and click My plans > Manage plan > Unsubscribe
You won’t be immediately unsubscribed but the bubble will appear.

FAQ (Yes, I re-read the whole 471 posts! Lol!)

Do you know what will happen to my perks and rewards if I switch plan?
You will keep them.

Do you know if the price is going change at the end of the promotion, or the price will be frozen like the early access?
The price is ongoing. But nothing lasts forever. So far, the price increases have been for new customers only. Fizz has had a hard time raising it's prices and keep them there. There actually has been some price hikes followed by price cuts. They can't raise their prices to the sky or else people will jump ship. Fizz is meant to undercut the 3rd party resellers.

Does Fizz throttle uploads?
There is no download throttling. The traffic management for Uploads is done by Vidéotron at the Network level. It’s the same for any 3rd party reseller that operates on the Vidéotron Network. It only applies to upload speeds of 20 Mbps and more to deal with abusive customers. Fizz’s Internet traffic management policy Vidéotron's Internet Traffic Management Policy Vidéotron (Fizz) is known for managing their network well by splitting their nodes long before there are too many customers that could cause congestion.

If I change my plan, will I lose my beta pricing if I want to go back to my previous plan.
Yes.

Can I use my own modem and router?
No, you can not use your own modem, only the one supplied for Free by Fizz but you can use your own router. Just put the Fizz modem in bridge mode.

Does the Fizz modem contain an Intel Puma chip?
Yes, the modem supplied by Fizz (Hitron CODA-4680) like millions of modems used in the United Kingdom and North America contains a Puma chip from Intel which has been reported as suffering from latency peaks. People who are concerned about that should look at another Internet service provider. But it seems most of them in Québec use modems with a Puma 5/6/7 chip. If you are a serious online gamer, using an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi for your gaming rig will diminish latency peaks.

Should I cancel my current provider first?
No, get Fizz, then when everything is set up and running to your liking, cancel your old provider. That is also true even if you currently have a cable provider. The two services can run for a while on the same cable.

Since Internet prices are going down, should I wait for a better deal?
With the 2021 CRTC decision about wholesale Internet access prices in favour of the big providers, lower prices are not expected in the short term.
Last edited by Temporel on Feb 27th, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 60 times in total.
285 replies
Feb 25, 2015
471 posts
254 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I'm with Fizz user since July 2020 and had no issue with Fizz.
I highly recommend Fizz
Dec 9, 2009
245 posts
51 upvotes
If I got a code but not sure if it's use, can I try another one or it's only 1 try and if it's doesn't work you can not try another one ?
Last edited by erwrwerwe on Jun 24th, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
erwrwerwe wrote: If I got a code but not sure if it's use, can I try another one or it's only 1 try tand if it's doesn't work you can not try another one ?
Referral codes are not one use only, they can be used for an unlimited number of time. You are supposed to know the person that refers you and therefore know if the referral code you will use is linked to an account that is active. If you type a mistake and the entered code is invalid, maybe you'll get a "Invalid code" warning from Fizz. But if you type a mistake code that happens to be valid, it will work but you just gave $25 to a stranger instead of a friend. You might as well get a referral code from someone you are sure of.
Last edited by Temporel on Jul 16th, 2021 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2012
1024 posts
1476 upvotes
Terrebonne
erwrwerwe wrote: If I got a code but not sure if it's use, can I try another one or it's only 1 try tand if it's doesn't work you can not try another one ?
RFD doesn't allow sharing referral codes so I won't, but I can confirm Fizz service is great and reliable, and referrals work if you have an active code.
Nov 19, 2014
146 posts
85 upvotes
Montreal, QC
The modem has bufferbloat issues but it is mostly fine. using my own router with it. for the price I am paying, it is hard to beat.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2058 posts
696 upvotes
Ottawa
@Temporel , $75 bonus now. Please revise title.
Screenshot_20210630-150802.jpg
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
May 28, 2012
12041 posts
4661 upvotes
Saskatoon
To keep this thread open, please do not derail it with referral requests or offers. Asking members to message you is also not allowed.
Nov 25, 2014
177 posts
93 upvotes
QC
also, Pixel 4a is 260$ right now on the site. good deal for a budget phone with a great camera. guaranteed updates for another 2 years(until August 2023).

could be wrong but pretty sure you can buy it outright. at least that's what i did as a Fizz customer.

https://fizz.ca/en/product/10185?upc=810029930147
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
JoDragon wrote: also, Pixel 4a is 260$ right now on the site. good deal for a budget phone with a great camera. guaranteed updates for another 2 years(until August 2023).

could be wrong but pretty sure you can buy it outright. at least that's what i did as a Fizz customer.

https://fizz.ca/en/product/10185?upc=810029930147
It's conditional to a 2-year contract:

This limited-time offer consists of applying the promotional rebate indicated on the suggested retail price of the phone in question. The rebate is conditional on (i) maintaining for an uninterrupted period of 24 months a Fizz mobile plan that is already active at the time of the phone’s purchase or (ii) activating a Fizz mobile plan within 7 days of receiving the phone in question (for members who do not already have an active Fizz mobile plan) and maintaining it for 24 months. If either condition is not met, you will be required to refund the prorated portion of the promotional rebate corresponding to the number of months remaining in the initial 24-month term.

Not bad if you are going to be a Fizz customer anyway..
It's a 128 GB + 6 GB (RAM) phone.
Screen type OLED

$350 USD ($434 CAD) BestBuy.com (USA)

$480 BestBuy.ca
Nov 25, 2014
177 posts
93 upvotes
QC
Temporel wrote: It's conditional to a 2-year contract:

This limited-time offer consists of applying the promotional rebate indicated on the suggested retail price of the phone in question. The rebate is conditional on (i) maintaining for an uninterrupted period of 24 months a Fizz mobile plan that is already active at the time of the phone’s purchase or (ii) activating a Fizz mobile plan within 7 days of receiving the phone in question (for members who do not already have an active Fizz mobile plan) and maintaining it for 24 months. If either condition is not met, you will be required to refund the prorated portion of the promotional rebate corresponding to the number of months remaining in the initial 24-month term.

Not bad if you are going to be a Fizz customer anyway..
It's a 128 GB + 6 GB (RAM) phone.
Screen type OLED

$350 USD ($434 CAD) BestBuy.com (USA)

$480 BestBuy.ca
oh snap my bad! i stand corrected. didn't even know it was possible with prepaid services/no credit check.
Jan 1, 2007
343 posts
152 upvotes
Thank you OP! Moving into our new home in a few weeks and have been shopping for internet deals
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2058 posts
696 upvotes
Ottawa
Too bad Fizz price is not that competitive in these days, plus its limited area code support.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
kanata2004 wrote: All merchants are tricky. I didn't realized it before and bought two for my friends already
Yep, when the price seems too good to be true... Dig a little deeper.

It should sell easily on Facebook Marketplace or KIjiji: brand new in the box...
Oct 9, 2008
124 posts
116 upvotes
Hi Temporel
Rock solid service and speeds. What can you tell us about latency? Everyone mentions Puma6 chipset issues.
I have a gamer at home, so I am wondering how it compares to Ebox with a Thomson 475 modem.
I plan to use my router; not the internal router in the fizz modem.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
samster125 wrote: Hi Temporel
Rock solid service and speeds. What can you tell us about latency? Everyone mentions Puma6 chipset issues.
I have a gamer at home, so I am wondering how it compares to Ebox with a Thomson 475 modem.
I plan to use my router; not the internal router in the fizz modem.
TL;DR:

If latency peaks are of any concern to you, read the threads and make your own mind about it. I have stated my opinion about that before: it’s an insignificant issue for most people.

- - - - -

Here is what I already posted about that in the FAQ section of post #1:

Does the Fizz modem contain an Intel Puma chip?
Yes, the modem supplied by Fizz (Hitron CODA-4680) like millions of modems used in the United Kingdom and North America contains a Puma chip from Intel which has been reported as suffering from latency peaks. People who are concerned about that should look at another Internet service provider. But it seems most of them in Québec use modems with a Puma 5/6/7 chip. If you are a serious online gamer, using an Ethernet connection instead of Wi-Fi for your gaming rig will diminish latency peaks.

- - - - -

In my opinion, that is a non issue. But when I post that, I attract strident counter-posts saying how horrible the Fizz modem is and that I want to make a decision for others. (Sigh!) Like I said above, there are literally millions of people around the World who use modems with Intel Puma chip sets. There is a list on the Internet with at least 71 models of modem that use an Intel Puma chipset. Yet, did you know about the occasional Puma latency peaks before reading this thread? I didn’t.

I hope that by posting this reply, I don’t start again a chain of posts arguing back and forth, sometimes with personal attacks, about something that, for the majority of people, is trivial in my opinion. I find it sad, annoying, frustrating, irritating (I don’t know which word to use) having to explain, debunk, clarify, deflate (?) something that essentially is brought up only to sow a seed of doubt in the minds of RFDers and might keep them away from a great product at a good price during this promotion. 120/20 Mbps @ $50/month is a hot deal!

I guess if you are a professional online gamer where a few ms means life or death and thousands of dollars, you should get Bell FTTH or Vidéotron direct. Have your kid gamer pay the difference ($$$) with his online professional gaming. Face With Tears Of Joy

If the seed of doubt is germinating in your mind (ewww… Face With Tears Of Joy) my advise is to get Fizz, run it in parallel for a while with your current Internet Service Provider and when you are happy with Fizz, cancel your old ISP. Fizz is a pre-paid, no contract, cancel any time provider.

But let me get out of the way and here are a few testimonies from the threads:

goal80 wrote: I'm with Fizz user since July 2020 and had no issue with Fizz.
I highly recommend Fizz
The ones for whom everything is great tend not to post about it while the haters tend to be vocal and post everywhere. Yet I don't remember seeing anyone post in the RFD threads: I got Fizz and the latency was so bad that I canceled and went with Bell.
Last edited by Temporel on Feb 27th, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 17, 2021
8 posts
4 upvotes
Thank your post, Temporel.

Does Fizz block some port for IPTV ! I saw somewhere that some guys who complained this issue.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
Since the referral bonus deal is also valid for cellular service, I'm adding details about that here from a previous RFD thread. Sorry if there is some repetition. Even if there is no promotion per say on the mobile service, with the low prices and its advantages over the competition like the monthly rolling over of unused data for the next two billing cycles and the "gifting" between Fizz's subscribers, Fizz's cellular service is as much a Hot Deal as the Home Internet.

- - - - -

Fizz mobile service

In 2018, Vidéotron launched a new discount cellular service called Fizz available to residents of the province of Québec and the greater Ottawa region.

It’s on a quick LTE network; the same as Vidéotron's.

You can use your current phone or buy a new one from Fizz.

There’s no credit check since it's all pre-paid.

Credit cards, Visa debit, MasterCard debit and pre-paid credit cards also work.

There is no contract, you may cancel at any time, no strings attached.

Every month, unused data rolls over for the next 2 billing cycles. You can also "gift" unused data to other Fizz members or receive gifts from them.

If during a month you are short on data, you can ask for some on a Reddit data exchange here where people who have too much offer it.

A SIM card will cost you $10 and will be delivered by courier. Or, You can buy a Fizz SIM card at any Couche Tard. Call before going to make sure they have some.

Once you are a Fizz subscriber, you get a referral code that you can share with a friend to use when they join Fizz. When that person makes her/his second monthly payment, you will both get a $25 credit until January 12th. 2022.

That's a $25 credit EACH!

If you don't have someone's referral code, GET ONE BEFORE ORDERING your SIM card to get the $25 credit.

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR A REFERRAL CODE IN THIS THREAD.

THAT'S AGAINST RFD RULES.

- - - - -

The pricing

You start with the mandatory minimum of $12 for the Québec coverage.

Then you ADD what you want (optional):
$3 Unlimited text messaging (incoming are free);
$7 Unlimited minutes;
$2 Voice mail (visual voicemail included);
$2 Canada coverage;
$10 Canada + USA coverage.

Select ONE amount of data (optional):

1 GB $7
3 GB $9
6 GB $13
10 GB $18
12 GB $22
15 GB $29
20 GB $34

Free stuff everyone gets: call display, call waiting, conference calling and call forwarding.

- - - - -

Is Fizz mobile right for me?

I'm a happy Fizz customer since early October 2018. It's a good product at a discounted price. When it launched, there were problems and there might still be minor issues going on that you most likely won’t even notice. To be happy with Fizz, you have to know which kind of customer you are before making the move. Fizz is not just Vidéotron cellular with a different sticker on it. You will benefit from being on a tested, proven reliable cellular network (Vidéotron's) but Fizz is a separate company with its own Customer Service, registration, billing, etc.

Here is the profile of someone for whom Fizz might be a bad idea:
- If you are used to just call someone in Montreal whenever there's the slightest problem and to have it fixed immediately;
- If you expect every little new marginal feature to work immediately and all the time;
- If you can't suffer any down time at all for any reason whatsoever because your wife is due any day now or you are a brain surgeon on call 24/7, maybe Fizz is not the right fit for you. :)

You have to be a bit tech savvy to go with Fizz, at ease with the new ways of communicating like chat, Messenger, community forums, etc. With those means of communications, sometimes it takes a little more time to get understood and get satisfaction. I don't mean this in a condescending way, just know who you are. If you plan to hook-up Grandma on Fizz and leave her on her own to register, order a SIM card, activate it, select a plan and deal with any potential problem, maybe that's not a good idea. Sorry Grandma - I know you could. :)

To offer lower prices, Fizz cuts costs by outsourcing its customer service overseas with employees for whom English or French is sometimes a second or third language with a basic understanding of what the product is. So if you encounter a difficulty along the way and need help from customer support, a little patience is going to be needed as it might take more time to get understood and get satisfaction than when you just make a phone call to a "local" Customer Support Representative from the legacy carriers that charge you big $$$.

Otherwise, it's a smooth ride towards a good product with big savings.

Every big company has thousands of dissatisfied customers that will complain in any given year. Just look at Bell or Rogers. But they also have hundreds of thousands of customers who are satisfied. Yet you don't hear from those customers. People for whom things go wrong tend to be vocal about it and post everywhere, loudly, while people for whom things go smoothly or aren't too demanding tend NOT to write about it.

The main advantages about Fizz, beside the low prices, are the monthly rolling over of unused data for the next two billing cycles and the "gifting" between Fizz's subscribers which permits you to select a monthly plan with less data than what you might subscribe for on another carrier. There's even a data exchange on Reddit if ever you find yourself short one month.

One last thing to consider: for many years, many people have complained that there's no real competition in the telecommunication industry with all the discount brands offering similar products at similar prices. Then comes along a new offering (Fizz) with more flexible options and lower prices. What did some people do? They used Fizz as leverage to get the same deal with their current provider instead of giving Fizz a chance. Nice! After so many years with your current provider, did they ever call you to offer you a cheaper deal? Why not vote with your feet! That's something to think about. Thinking Face

- - - - -

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Disable any ad-blocker before registering or trying to reach Fizz by chat.

Can I have multiple phone numbers or lines in the same account?
Yes, that’s the easiest way, one account, one email address, one password. Or you could open multiple accounts to get multiple $100 referral credits. Get a referral code from “someone” ;-) to open your first account “A”. Then “A” refers “B” then “B” refers “C”, etc. It’s one referral code per account, not one referral code per SIM card.

Where are Fizz stores located?
With Fizz, everything is digital. There are no Fizz stores or kiosk in malls. You can not get a SIM card at a Vidéotron kiosk either. Fizz and Vidéotron are separate companies.

Can I customize my own plan?
There are preset plans on the Website or you can very easily customize your own with only the options you want.

Can I get this if I’m living in Toronto?
In theory, no. Fizz is intended for subscribers in the province of Québec and the greater Ottawa region. That’s the subscription zone. If you roam more than 50% of the time for 3 months in a row you risk disconnection.

Can I port in my number from Saskatchewan?
No, you can only port in a number from the province of Québec or the Ottawa region.

What are Fizz’s coverage zones?
Fizz is intended for subscribers from the province of Québec and the greater Ottawa region. That’s the subscription zone which is also the Québec coverage region. There’s the Canada coverage region which as the name indicates permits subscribers to use their phone anywhere in Canada. The Canada + USA coverage is the same deal but with obviously the USA included. You can receive phone calls/texts messages from anywhere in the World as long as you are within the coverage zone you selected for your plan.

What happens if I’m traveling outside Fizz’s network territory?
If you are in Canada, outside Fizz’s network territory, you will roam on Rogers, Bell or Telus. If you are in the USA, you will roam on AT&T or T-Mobile. Roaming is included without any other fee if you have the right coverage already included in your plan be it Canada or Canada + USA. Otherwise, you will be charged by the minute/per message/GB from the money you have already put in your Fizz wallet or you can buy an add-on.

Can I change my plan?
Yes. The change will take effect at the beginning of your next billing cycle. You can not make a change to your plan during he last 48 hours of your biling cycle.

Is an add-on considered a change of plan?
No, an add-on like adding minutes to use in the USA is not considered a change of plan.

Can I get a new number but port in my current number later?
Yes, when you activate a new SIM card, you can select a new number. Later, when you are ready to port in your old phone number, you will have to buy a new SIM card and activate it by selecting “Transfer a number to Fizz”. Then you will cancel the original SIM with the first number you got.

Are there advantages for families or group of friends who use Fizz?
Families might save serious money with Fizz because of the rollover data for 2 billing cycles and the gifting between subscribers. You might get away with less data per user knowing that data will rollover if one month you use less and that you can gift between family members if you are short one month. There is more flexibility with Fizz, you waste less data that expire each month. But please note that rollover data can not be gifted and that gifted data will not rollover. Also, you cannot re-gift data.

Can I give away an extra SIM card that I have ordered with my account but not activated?
Yes, SIM cards are not locked to the specific account from which they were ordered and can be activated in an other account.

How do I port multiple numbers to Fizz?
Start with activating a Fizz SIM card by porting a secondary number, then a second one, then a third, etc. Finish with the main number linked with your previous provider. That will close your account. If you start by porting your main number first, your former provider might close your account immediately and drop your secondary numbers. In any case, do not contact your previous provider about your intention to leave and let Fizz initiate the porting.

Do I need data to send/receive MMS?
Yes, you need texts and data to send/receive MMS.

Can I port in a VoIP number or a land line phone number to Fizz?
At the moment, that is not possible.

There are 2 places to enter a referral code, when you order a SIM card and when you activate it. Is one sufficient or do I need to input it twice?
When you get the chance to enter it while ordering the SIM card, do it then. If you get the chance again to enter it during the activation of the SIM, enter it again; it can't hurt. If you don't see it and you are about to click "Place my order", step back and/or cancel and start again after having deleted your cookies and Internet cache with CCleaner. If you DON'T enter a referral code, you WON'T get the referral credit and it's not retro-active. Fizz won't do anything for you afterward if you register WITHOUT a referral code.

When I created my new plan, I used a referral code from a fellow RFD member but I didn't click the green button validating the referral code. Obviously, I didn't receive the confirmation email about my credit. It's been already a week, can I do anything?
Unfortunately no, others have tried. Referral bonuses are not retro-active. Be careful when registering. The only thing you could do is cancel everything and ask for a refund under the 15 day refund policy. Clear your cookies and Internet cache with CCleaner then open a new account with another email address and repeat the process using as many different things as possible to maximize the chances that it works and that you get your credit. You could use the same credit card, a debit card or a pre-paid credit card. If you can, use your work address instead of your home address, under another name, change IP address, change browser, etc.

Are local calls and texts add-ons unlimited?
No, it’s 60 minutes/200 outgoing texts.

How do I reach Fizz Customer Support?
Support is through the Web site only via chat, Messenger, email or contact forms. There are also two Community Forums: one in English and one in French. There is no phone number to call to get support. A contact form automatically opens a ticket. Give as much details as possible.

1) Email: [email protected]

2) Chat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Disable any ad-blocker.

Login your account;
Click on “Help”;
In “Popular topics” click on any subject;
Scroll down to the bottom;
In the right corner the chat bubble will appear after 15 seconds;
If you see “login” at the top of your screen, you have to login again even if you have already logged-in and repeat the process;
If the bubble still doesn’t appear, try a few hours later;
Click on the bubble and type your question.

3) Facebook Messenger
https://www.messenger.com/t/fizzca
https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

4) Contact form
Login your account.
My profile > Contact forms > Submit a complaint

5) As a last resort, in case of emergency, login your account and click My plans > Manage plan > Unsubscribe
You won’t be immediately unsubscribed but the bubble will appear.
Last edited by Temporel on Jan 23rd, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 17 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
bosco8833 wrote: Thank your post, Temporel.

Does Fizz block some port for IPTV ! I saw somewhere that some guys who complained this issue.
It's the first time I hear that. I don't think so. It would be the same policy as Videotron. Use a VPN or smart DNS?

You could always cancel in the first month if you are not happy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)