50% off site!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2020 3:50 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7101 posts
6194 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks y'all for sharing a little history. It's one those brands that I've seen many wear (especially the iconic backpack) but never looked into fully.

Also saw a huge ad space for them in the subway today.
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7101 posts
6194 upvotes
Ottawa
Tempted by the rucksack but have no direct need for it...must resist.
With Fido Mobile!
Nov 7, 2012
205 posts
30 upvotes
Markham
Anyone know if the Toronto store has the same sale ?
Jan 21, 2007
289 posts
74 upvotes
Laval
I got the Yupik Parka this winter and have been very satisfied with the quality and all the pockets. At 1/2 price, I would pick up another one as backup. Too bad they only have XL now.
Nov 24, 2017
251 posts
150 upvotes
jellytime wrote: International brand. Long history, new to N. America.
quality is good, bags are simple, yet ergonomic. I couldn't believe how crappy I thought their strap was until I actually used one for our euro trip, it was surprisingly comfy.
is it worth the money, i'm not sure, but it does look nice.
I bought a down jacket 4 years ago. All I just wear a t-shirt underneath and go outdoors in -30 weather. Plus the wax coating on their coats, doesnt even let snow flakes sit on the jacket :D
Oct 14, 2014
906 posts
988 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I was really after a Greenland No.1 Down Jacket a few months back, but couldn't find a deal on a decent color in my size (XS). I gave up and went with another brand. It's still at full $599 price now, and only in much bigger sizes.
Nov 4, 2008
572 posts
1102 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the backpacks are going fast. I just bought the Rucksack No 21 in Hickory Brown for my wife, and there have been less and less colours every time I checked the site. Hope you guys got what you've been eyeing, if anything's caught your attention.
Jul 25, 2015
898 posts
721 upvotes
Just ordered the smock. Hopefully its not gonna be too big. The sizing on them are pretty big.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1663 upvotes
Dang everything sold out that I was looking at.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3680 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
Sinasta wrote: Just ordered the smock. Hopefully its not gonna be too big. The sizing on them are pretty big.
If you wanna know about their sizing, you can look into the description of their main website. It will either say Slim/regular fit or it will say something like "have plenty room for layering". The jackets that gives room for layering is very generous in sizing so drop at least one size down for that.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2451 posts
1622 upvotes
GTA
Seems like sale is over. i wanted a hat and a scarf after trying them in Iceland earlier this year.
Jul 25, 2015
898 posts
721 upvotes
MoonDoggy wrote: If you wanna know about their sizing, you can look into the description of their main website. It will either say Slim/regular fit or it will say something like "have plenty room for layering". The jackets that gives room for layering is very generous in sizing so drop at least one size down for that.
Yeah the smock is sized generous, but they only had one size left. Even if I have to pay return shipping for a refund, not that big of a deal for me. I'm assuming its gonna be too big.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1584 posts
1365 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
50% off apply to what? I don’t see anything at half price in the link
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9105 posts
4072 upvotes
Toronto
jackfollow wrote: 50% off apply to what? I don’t see anything at half price in the link
Deal's over.
Jul 25, 2015
898 posts
721 upvotes
Just posting a update if anyone in the future searches. The smock is way too big even when layering it over other jackets. Probably sized two sizes larger.

I just checked their return policy and no returns for sale items. Gonna call them to see if they'll make a exception because it's not a clearance item that was on sale.
Jul 11, 2016
100 posts
69 upvotes
I'm pissed I missed this deal. I got a $500 gift card for XMas and went to the Fjallraven store the other day only to be told they dont take them instore it's online only!! Now I can't even find anything left my size on the website cause they cleared out their stock.

Does anyone know how often these sales come up? Otherwise I might just try to sell the credit on ebay or something.
Aug 13, 2020
1 posts
No contact information, no phone number. Is that even legit website?!?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)