Expired Hot Deals

[Fjallraven] Fjallraven End of Season Sale - 30% off (Excludes Kanken, bags, items with red dots)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 8:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2005
2027 posts
128 upvotes
GTA

Fjallraven End of Season Sale - 30% off (Excludes Kanken, bags, items with red dots)

Savings:
30% off
Retailer:
Fjallraven
Fjallraven is having their end of season sale - 30% off most things in stores. Some exclusions apply, including Kanken, bags, and items with red dots.

I was at the GTA Fjallraven location on Queen St. yesterday and checked out a couple of their parkas. The Yupik Parka and Singi Down Jacket's were both 30% off with lots of colours and sizes still available. Sales representative mentioned most things in store are part of the 30% off, except items with red dot, bags, and Kanken bags.

Store is open on Family Day.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2807 posts
2314 upvotes
Any of their pants on sale by any chance?
Jun 15, 2008
709 posts
104 upvotes
Markham
Out of curiosity, what's so good about these? I've seen some of their bags and there aren't even paddings on the straps?? Isn't it uncomfortable? Best of all the price tag was 120.
Apr 8, 2017
913 posts
628 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
onefive wrote: Out of curiosity, what's so good about these? I've seen some of their bags and there aren't even paddings on the straps?? Isn't it uncomfortable? Best of all the price tag was 120.
You're reallllllly just buying the name. Good quality stuff, but you don't need a $120 schoolbag :P Especially with how basic this is.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
3005 posts
3111 upvotes
GTA
30% off the parkas is a hot deal.

The Yupik ($500 regular price) and Singi Down ($800 regular price) are both very nice. I tried on both and found that they fit small, almost one size lower.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2005
2027 posts
128 upvotes
GTA
derass wrote: 30% off the parkas is a hot deal.

The Yupik ($500 regular price) and Singi Down ($800 regular price) are both very nice. I tried on both and found that they fit small, almost one size lower.
I was looking for something a bit lighter for the mild winter we are having, and the Yupik fit the bill. Lots of pockets and very comfortable for a thigh length parka. I feel comfortable with it down to around -5. I tend to run cold.