Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 8.27.33 AM.png

Top categories;

Winter Jackets
Bags & Gear
Women's Pants
Men's Pants
Kanken Bags

FIne print;

Sale discounts valid on the purchase of regular priced items at https://fjcanada.ca/ only. This offer is valid till 11:59PM Monday Feb.15th (midnight). This offer cannot be used in combination with any other offers including promotional codes, cannot be applied to previous purchases, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Valid in Canada only. All sale items are FINAL SALE, no exchanges or refunds for items purchased at a discount price. Free ground shipping on pre-tax total purchases of $35.00 or greater. Quantities are limited. Terms of offers are subject to change.
8 replies
Aug 31, 2010
105 posts
44 upvotes
The item I purchased from the last sale and shipped out since early January has not arrived yet. Most likely it's already lost.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1506 posts
684 upvotes
I just noticed this is not the same as the store in Toronto?

Theyre also having a separate sale, but frustrating because you have to call in to know whats on sale.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1126 posts
852 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
arbalest23 wrote: The item I purchased from the last sale and shipped out since early January has not arrived yet. Most likely it's already lost.
Sometimes things get lost in the mail. Just get a refund or replacement?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Aug 31, 2010
105 posts
44 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote: Sometimes things get lost in the mail. Just get a refund or replacement?
That's the thing. Not such a good experience. I contacted them a few times. I contacted FedEx directly and they told me to file a claim to the sender.

On the 3rd time, I received a reply from Fjallraven. They said they filed a claim to FedEx and need a reply within 5-30 business days.

No idea what's going on now with the ball being passed around. Pretty poor customer service imo. Nothing about refunding immediately or shipping out a replacement. It's been over a month since I ordered.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1126 posts
852 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
arbalest23 wrote: That's the thing. Not such a good experience. I contacted them a few times. I contacted FedEx directly and they told me to file a claim to the sender.

On the 3rd time, I received a reply from Fjallraven. They said they filed a claim to FedEx and need a reply within 5-30 business days.

No idea what's going on now with the ball being passed around. Pretty poor customer service imo. Nothing about refunding immediately or shipping out a replacement. It's been over a month since I ordered.
Credit card chargeback?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
[OP]
Aug 6, 2019
63 posts
134 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: I just noticed this is not the same as the store in Toronto?

Theyre also having a separate sale, but frustrating because you have to call in to know whats on sale.
I believe different sites - fjcanada.ca is an auth reseller.
Nov 22, 2013
196 posts
192 upvotes
No refunds on a 20% sale and the other claim of poor customer service would make me stay clear of this one.