Expired Hot Deals

Flair Airlines

Ottawa/Montreal (YOW/YUL) to Vancouver (YVR) round trip for $119 on select dates $174 from Toronto (YYZ)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2021 4:45 pm
[OP]
Aug 10, 2009
253 posts
280 upvotes
Nation's Capital

Ottawa/Montreal (YOW/YUL) to Vancouver (YVR) round trip for $119 on select dates $174 from Toronto (YYZ)

Retailer:
Flair Airlines
Ottawa (YOW) to Vancouver (YVR) round trip for $119 on select dates- Flair Airlines

Sample dates - https://www.google.com/travel/flights/b ... IGCAEQABgA

Edit @herrdude also indicated same prices from Montreal YUL and $174 from Toronto YYZ
Images
  • Flair.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 8th, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1531 posts
1567 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
The price from Montreal is $205, which is still very good.

EDIT: On different dates, the price is as low as $119.
EDIT 2: YYZ is as low as $174. OP, you may want to include this info about YUL and YYZ in your title to get more traffic.
May 15, 2019
28 posts
47 upvotes
Had a Flair ticket booked Ottawa-Calgary for Sept-16. Just received notification 2 days ago from Flair that my flight is cancelled. Several hotel bookings were already made. Car rental would not let me cancel, so I scrambled to find another flight (with Westjet) on the days I booked. Never again Flair, they are just not dependable.
Mar 16, 2015
126 posts
87 upvotes
vancouver
Does adding the costs for carry on bag for both directions make this deal cold?
another one.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3363 posts
2888 upvotes
Bruford wrote: Had a Flair ticket booked Ottawa-Calgary for Sept-16. Just received notification 2 days ago from Flair that my flight is cancelled. Several hotel bookings were already made. Car rental would not let me cancel, so I scrambled to find another flight (with Westjet) on the days I booked. Never again Flair, they are just not dependable.
I have never heard of a non-cancellable car rental, who did you book through?
Jun 6, 2017
136 posts
132 upvotes
Calgary
Third Eye wrote: I have never heard of a non-cancellable car rental, who did you book through?
Budget has a pay now option. You save 35% off but it's non-refundable.
Dec 20, 2018
745 posts
1135 upvotes
yawnzzz wrote: Does adding the costs for carry on bag for both directions make this deal cold?
I'd say so.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2810 posts
4782 upvotes
Atlantic
Low prices for sure.

But as previously mentioned be prepared for late cancellations and long flight delays. All part of the ULCC business model.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3103 posts
1132 upvotes
I flew it besides uncomfy seats. I would fly it again for that price
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10355 posts
3542 upvotes
Air Canada has a lot of $114 one way tax in flights between Vancouver Ottawa Toronto Montreal. Book 3 weeks out lots on aircanada.com

Worth looking before booking on flair. Air Canada also has a very generous change cancellation policy which may make up for the fare difference on flair. Yeah it’s ac credit but you know ac is going to be alive to honour the credit.

Using flair as an outbound. And air Canada as an inbound I think is a good strategy. Missing an outbound flight in your home city has much less implied costs (hotels meals). You’re return flight cancelled delayed or airline out of business in a city where you have to pay to sleep can have pricey consequences.

How is flair flying people coast to coast for $60 one way. Air Canada can afford some loss leader fares these guys? Magic?

Yes it’s fear mongering. It does happen. Jetsgo rings a bell
Autocorrect sucks
Sep 20, 2018
916 posts
1289 upvotes
Montreal
I flew flair to YVR from YUL early August, it was totally fine!
There's ZERO included, bring your own entertainment, food, and print your own boarding passes prior.
Also, no carry on or checked luggage, so you'll need to pay too.

That being said for $119 Id still pay another 100$ for the luggage lol
Dec 9, 2006
296 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Flair's worth the risk of delays and discomfort. The 737 Max is pretty nice tho. You'll never see these prices with Westjet or Air Canada.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1079 posts
1079 upvotes
Is Vancouver a good place to visit in December (from Toronto)? Weather wise/activity wise
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2684 posts
1505 upvotes
YVR
darkhorz1 wrote: Is Vancouver a good place to visit in December (from Toronto)? Weather wise/activity wise
It can't be possibly any worse than Toronto during winter?
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1216 posts
1044 upvotes
Montreal
TeriyakiJack wrote: It can't be possibly any worse than Toronto during winter?
I was there in December a couple years ago. It was constant rain and fog. The trip from the airport to downtown, and the walk from my hotel to the conference building, it was like I was constantly in a grey tunnel where I could just see the buildings to either side, with intermittent rain. Vancouver is a great city, of course, but many people prefer cold, snow and sunlight to constant mild-ish but damp (!), grey and rainy weather.
Oct 31, 2009
50 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
They also cancelled my flight to Kelowna booked last month. They don't really honour their tickets and it could ruin your whole plan/ trip. Wouldn't go with them until pandemic is over.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)